Windows 10: BSOD IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE

Discus and support BSOD IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Please help me to check this error. I don't know but I always get bsod when I do light work like browsing or watch some movies, but I don't get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AdamNevriyanto, Jan 24, 2021.

1. BSOD IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE

Hi,

Please help me to check this error. I don't know but I always get bsod when I do light work like browsing or watch some movies, but I don't get bsod while playing games. I already check memory health with Memtest86 and windows memory diagnostic and i got no issues. I don't know which driver that causes the error, but all Asus driver package i install was from asus support website.

here's the minidump:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M2Xl1W9JVGGpr48c5XslLM69AQ96jydI/view?usp=sharing

Thanks.

:)

AdamNevriyanto, Jan 24, 2021
  2. seanvree Win User

Blue screen: "IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE "

I'm getting a random BSOD on my Dell XPS PC running windows 10 Pro:

"IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE "

this is happening twice a day. I've updated all my drivers and uninstalled any programs that aren't compatible with windows 10.

Any other suggestions?

seanvree, Jan 24, 2021
  3. Windows 10: BSOD with IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE

After upgrading to Windows 10, have gotten at least 6 BSOD crashes in 48 hrs with: IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE

Is there an explanation and easy solution? I don't have the time or inclination for anything more than a simple fix, shouldn't have to be doing this in the first place.

SMEddy2015, Jan 24, 2021
  4. BSOD IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE

Irql_gt_zero_at_system_service

The latest BSOD on my PC is IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE.

What action should I take to remedy this, please?

ralphholmes, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

BSOD IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE

1. BSOD IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE - Similar Threads - BSOD IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE

2. BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error: On a Surface Pro 7+ running the latest version available of Windows 11. EVERY TIME I connect to a phone via BT PAN I get the BSOD error 'Invalid MDL Range'. I've reset all network adapters, updated all drivers via windows update and intel. Seems like the exact same issue...
  3. BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error: On a Surface Pro 7+ running the latest version available of Windows 11. EVERY TIME I connect to a phone via BT PAN I get the BSOD error 'Invalid MDL Range'. I've reset all network adapters, updated all drivers via windows update and intel. Seems like the exact same issue...
  4. BSODs Win 11, IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE , IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs Win 11, IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE , IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ,...: Hi, ~10 days ago, seemingly out of nowhere I started getting BSODs. The messages were: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - What failed: ntoskrnl.exe BAD_POOL_CALLER KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - What failed: FLTMGR.SYS The only thing I had changed recently was...
  5. BSODs Win 11, IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE , IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ,...

BSODs Win 11, IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE , IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ,...: Hi, ~10 days ago, seemingly out of nowhere I started getting BSODs. The messages were: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - What failed: ntoskrnl.exe BAD_POOL_CALLER KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - What failed: FLTMGR.SYS The only thing I had changed recently was...
  6. BSOD IRQL_NOT_Less_OR_EQUAL and IRQL_GT_Zero_At_SYSTEM_SERVICE

BSOD IRQL_NOT_Less_OR_EQUAL and IRQL_GT_Zero_At_SYSTEM_SERVICE: Hello! I just did a PC reset and I'm still experiencing BSODs IRQL_NOT_Less_OR_EQUAL and IRQL_GT_Zero_At_SYSTEM_SERVICE Help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-irqlnotlessorequal-and/fffd171b-8f48-4270-a37d-2af65be5cc89
  7. BSOD IRQL_NOT_Less_OR_EQUAL and IRQL_GT_Zero_At_SYSTEM_SERVICE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_Less_OR_EQUAL and IRQL_GT_Zero_At_SYSTEM_SERVICE: Hello! I just did a PC reset and I'm still experiencing BSODs IRQL_NOT_Less_OR_EQUAL and IRQL_GT_Zero_At_SYSTEM_SERVICE Help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-irqlnotlessorequal-and/fffd171b-8f48-4270-a37d-2af65be5cc89
  8. BSOD IRQL_NOT_Less_OR_EQUAL and IRQL_GT_Zero_At_SYSTEM_SERVICE

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Getting BSOD with stop code IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE when transferring files to USB...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Getting BSOD with stop code IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE when transferring files to USB...: I have been spinning my wheels and trying everything for days, including all of the suggested fixes just short of completely reinstalling Windows 10 Setup: I am a video producer. I have 2 12TB RAID drives manufactured by Glyph, these are formatted for Mac HFSJ and I use...
  10. Random BSODs (irql_gt_zero_at_system_service and system_service_except

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSODs (irql_gt_zero_at_system_service and system_service_except: Hello, I have been receiving very random BSODs today, it started wheb i was plugging a mouse into the usb port. My laptop hang/freeze and then showed a BSOD (irql_gt_zero_at_system_service). When i force a restart by clicking on the power button, when it reached the windows...