Windows 10: BSOD irql_less_or_not_equal

Discus and support BSOD irql_less_or_not_equal in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have gotten this bug when watching youtube only goes about a week between each crash. the .dmp file is pointing towards ntoskrnl.exe is causing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AndersOestfeldt, Dec 26, 2018.

1. BSOD irql_less_or_not_equal

I have gotten this bug when watching youtube only goes about a week between each crash.

the .dmp file is pointing towards ntoskrnl.exe is causing the crash. pls help

:)

AndersOestfeldt, Dec 26, 2018

2. BSOD error : IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL

I have been getting the same BSOD with the error: IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL. I have done and a clean install of windows and the problem is still occurring. If you have any idea of how to fix the error please let me know.

DMP file: 071618-5718-01.dmp

MarkusAfonso, Jan 16, 2020
  3. dire-x Win User
    BSOD: driver irql_less_or_not_equal

I've been getting the occasional BSOD for a while now and finally fed up enough to do something about it. It varies what the BSOD says the cause is but the one I can remember is driver irql_less_or_not_equal. So I went and did the driver verifier and got
    some minidumps. Couldn't even boot into windows with driver verifier on. Crashes seem to happen most often when I'm playing Overwatch (and no other games) and while watching videos on Youtube (Firefox)

Minidump

MS Info

dire-x, Jan 16, 2020
  4. BSOD irql_less_or_not_equal

IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL BSOD & random freezes

Hello! It took me a while to make a RAM test (I was quite busy and I still had some problems with even starting my PC). I made a test twice. For the first time, everything was fine:

BSOD irql_less_or_not_equal [​IMG]

but when I ran the test again, some errors appeared:

BSOD irql_less_or_not_equal [​IMG]

Moreover, I got some new BSODs, in an attachment you may find new logs from my computer.
    Thank you in advance for your help!

Wojtek1902, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

BSOD irql_less_or_not_equal

1. BSOD irql_less_or_not_equal - Similar Threads - BSOD irql_less_or_not_equal

2. Driver irql_less_or_not_equal BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver irql_less_or_not_equal BSOD: I had the same issue last time and is fixed after update a driver. Recently, there is a windows update and then the same BSOD is back. I'm not sure what information need to provide as I can't find back the last post.Please help!...
  3. Driver irql_less_or_not_equal BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver irql_less_or_not_equal BSOD: I had the same issue last time and is fixed after update a driver. Recently, there is a windows update and then the same BSOD is back. I'm not sure what information need to provide as I can't find back the last post.Please help!...
  4. BSOD - driver irql_less_or_not_equal less or not equal windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - driver irql_less_or_not_equal less or not equal windows 11: Hello,Since the beginning of this month I am experiencing the Blue Screen of Death problem almost every day when I use my computer and sometimes two in a row the computer experiences a second blue screen directly after the first one.I think that it's my WiFi Network device...
  5. BSOD - driver irql_less_or_not_equal less or not equal windows 11

BSOD - driver irql_less_or_not_equal less or not equal windows 11: Hello,Since the beginning of this month I am experiencing the Blue Screen of Death problem almost every day when I use my computer and sometimes two in a row the computer experiences a second blue screen directly after the first one.I think that it's my WiFi Network device...
  6. BSOD - driver irql_less_or_not_equal less or not equal windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - driver irql_less_or_not_equal less or not equal windows 11: I just bought my computer 3 months ago and since the beginning of this month I am experiencing the Blue Screen of Death problem almost every day when I use my computer and sometimes two in a row the computer experiences a second blue screen directly after the first one.Here...
  7. BSOD - driver irql_less_or_not_equal less or not equal windows 11

BSOD - driver irql_less_or_not_equal less or not equal windows 11: I just bought my computer 3 months ago and since the beginning of this month I am experiencing the Blue Screen of Death problem almost every day when I use my computer and sometimes two in a row the computer experiences a second blue screen directly after the first one.Here...
  8. DRIVER IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL BSOD and Engine Error DXGI Device Removed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DRIVER IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL BSOD and Engine Error DXGI Device Removed: I've been getting the BSOD for awhile but just recently the engine error has started crashing my games every time. Now sure if it's windows drivers, or one I've installed myself. Here's my system information....
  9. BSOD: driver irql_less_or_not_equal tcpip.sys

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BSOD: driver irql_less_or_not_equal tcpip.sys: I got 2 BSODs with this error message in the last two weeks. Prior to that I've never had a BSOD since I built this pc a year and half ago except for experimenting with some overclocking when I first set it up. I'm wondering if it was a Windows update or something. Here...
  10. Frequent IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL BSODs: I am at my wits' end, and I need someone with more experience to please look at my info/dumps and hopefully at least nudge me in a direction to start looking at causes. Many and much thanks in advance. I have developed consistent but not replicable BSOD crashes, mostly (but...