Windows 10: BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, cannot reboot afterwards, boots into BSOD with no error codes

Discus and support BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, cannot reboot afterwards, boots into BSOD with no error codes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, While playing a game for about an hour, I got a BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. after rebooting, everything worked fine for about 15 minutes, So I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WilliamAWT, Jul 3, 2019.

1. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, cannot reboot afterwards, boots into BSOD with no error codes

Hi,

While playing a game for about an hour, I got a BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.

after rebooting, everything worked fine for about 15 minutes, So I started up the game again, after about 20 minutes, another BSOD, this time it said something about Kernel (I don't remember, I never saw it again).

after that, I reboot into the automatic repair screen, I tried the automatic repair option, it failed. I reboot again. This time I clicked continue on to Windows, it boots into a BSOD with no messages, Just the big text saying something went wrong, please restart.

I reboot into automatic repair screen again, this time I chose to go to recovery options, and enabled safe mode. reboot again, entered safe mode. it booted up into safe mode successfully...after 2 minutes, BSOD with no message.

reboot again to automatic repair screen, tried safe mode again, it loaded the desktop, after a few seconds this time no BSOD but the computer froze, nothing was responding, no mouse cursor movement, no keyboard input working. So I did a manual restart

reboot again into automatic repair screen, tried to do safe mode again, this time it doesn't even finish booting into safe mode, just immediately BSOD

all further attempts at rebooting ends up with the immediate BSOD or the computer freezing.

I can't get into the computer at all now. Is it possible this is a hardware failure? Should I just try to reinstall windows again?

I ran checkdisk via cmd prompt in the automatic repair screen, it said not further action required.

I tried to run the mdsched, but that one froze at 2%, waited for an hour, nothing happened and I tried to press F1 for options, it wasn't responding.

What can I do in this situation?

If it matters, I have:

gigabyte z370 HD3p

gigabyte G1 gtx 1080

intel core i5 8600

16gb DDR4 ram

windows is installed on a Samsung SSD 860 EVO 500gb

:)

WilliamAWT, Jul 3, 2019
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Jul 3, 2019
  3. Monkey57 Win User
    BSOD with error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. It also mentioned that the problem was in intelppm,sys.

"I purchased some software called..." 3rd party software is not required (or suggested (by me)).. The Media Creation Tool creates a bootable media.

Does "BSOD with error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" happen when you boot the install media?

Monkey57, Jul 3, 2019
  4. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, cannot reboot afterwards, boots into BSOD with no error codes

BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi,

I have been experiencing BSODs in the last 4 days.

The last BSOD showed me "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and I don't know what happened.

(I forgot what the previous BSODs error, I believe it was not "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL").

Here is the link for my last 3 minidumps file and MSinfo32.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1MN1Ypl7R3rbmt2VEh0MWxCNzA

Please, I need your help.

Thanks.

Kenny Rizky, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, cannot reboot afterwards, boots into BSOD with no error codes

1. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, cannot reboot afterwards, boots into BSOD with no error codes - Similar Threads - BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL cannot

2. Having a BSOD with the error code irql_not_less_or_equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having a BSOD with the error code irql_not_less_or_equal: From a while, I have been having random BSOD while using my device. It usually happens when the laptop is plugged in. The error I gets is " irql_not_less_or_equal netio.sys".Any suggestions will be very helpful as It is creating issues when I am working and it decided to die...
  3. Having a BSOD with the error code irql_not_less_or_equal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having a BSOD with the error code irql_not_less_or_equal: From a while, I have been having random BSOD while using my device. It usually happens when the laptop is plugged in. The error I gets is " irql_not_less_or_equal netio.sys".Any suggestions will be very helpful as It is creating issues when I am working and it decided to die...
  4. BSOD, stop code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD, stop code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: When I restarted my notebook, I got BSOD. I used Windbg to analyze minidump, but I don't know which drivers or something other can cause my memory crash. I ran Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool, it showed there are no problem. My BSOD minidump is attached....
  5. BSOD With the error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL caused by ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD With the error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL caused by ntoskrnl.exe: Hi everyone, I just got a new pc and have had an issue with it crashing at random times after minutes or even hours of use. All the blue screens are related the ntoskrnl.exe module. I have tried many different things including running a memtest, changing out my ram sticks,...
  6. bsod with code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    bsod with code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi all, I seem to be having an issue with my pc where it keeps BSOD with code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have tried troubleshooting by reseating pc hardware but have no success. I have also reinstalled windows 10 which had stopped the problem for around a week, but recently...
  7. BSOD Stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD Stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Getting random BSODS all related to the same driver crash, but different stop codes. This time the stop code was IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Bug Check Code: 0x00000000a Parameter 1: ffffdccf`3f961628 Parameter 2: 00000000`00000002 Parameter 3: 00000000`00000000 Parameter...
  8. BSOD with error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD with error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: My PC have been encountering BSODs with the error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL for the past few days. Here's the event log information. If anyone can help me out that'd be great! Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 6/18/2019...
  9. BSOD 0xFFFFF801330CD3E1) Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL after reboot

BSOD 0xFFFFF801330CD3E1) Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL after reboot: Initiated a restart and when I returned to the PC I discovered a BSOD. 123868
  10. BSOD error IRQL_Not_Less_OR_Equal

BSOD error IRQL_Not_Less_OR_Equal: Hello I am having an issue with a bsod that I can not determine the cause. I have run memtest86, windows memory diagnostic, reassembled the hardware, and tried a clean install. The bsod appears about 20 minutes after the first boot. If I then turn the computer off and turn...