Windows 10: BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL hall.dll ntoskrnl.dll

Discus and support BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL hall.dll ntoskrnl.dll in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Just today, I started getting blue screens while playing games. I have not added any new hardware recently, only thing was I got a new mouse and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Matthew Wilson-Brady, Jun 5, 2020.

1. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL hall.dll ntoskrnl.dll

Just today, I started getting blue screens while playing games. I have not added any new hardware recently, only thing was I got a new mouse and headset which required new drivers. I have updated and got new firmware for said mouse and headset. I also updated my graphics drivers and updated with windows update. I have tried using drivereasy, but all devices in device manager say they are up to date. I uninstalled daemon tools as I saw that in another post.

My pc specs:

AMD Ryzen 3600

AORUS B450 mini itx motherboard

16gb corsair vengeance ram

corsair 550w psu

evga 980ti

2 x 240 gb ssd

1tb hdd

Minidump from most recent crash: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoYM1icNdrw_ilPUcr3N476i8fV7?e=KD0MKx

:)

Matthew Wilson-Brady, Jun 5, 2020

2. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Jun 5, 2020
  3. b1rd Win User
    DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL hall.dll ntoskrnl.dll [​IMG]

b1rd, Jun 5, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL hall.dll ntoskrnl.dll

Registering a dll

Hi Donald,

There are a lot of factors for this matter. to isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What application does the .dll belongs to?

• Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling the software?

• Aside from downloading and installing the .dll file, what other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL hall.dll ntoskrnl.dll

1. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL hall.dll ntoskrnl.dll - Similar Threads - BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL hall

2. msvcp140.dll and vcrunttime140.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msvcp140.dll and vcrunttime140.dll: i have them installed but its still not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msvcp140dll-and-vcrunttime140dll/8463dd25-d768-4997-bef5-e917e51625de
  3. Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll: Hello I built a PC like an year ago and it was working fine . One day I was installing a game and I got an error of archive corrupted i.e Unarc. Dll and Isdone. DllAfter that I installed another game and it was installed successfully. Then I installed a game and the same...
  4. Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll: Hello I built a PC like an year ago and it was working fine . One day I was installing a game and I got an error of archive corrupted i.e Unarc. Dll and Isdone. DllAfter that I installed another game and it was installed successfully. Then I installed a game and the same...
  5. VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSCVP140.dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSCVP140.dll: Hello, When trying to install Adobe's software the program completes and then says that the installer cant find VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSCVP140.dll I followed other instructions to reinstall the latest C++ software to fix this issue, however my installer wont work and says...
  6. MSVCP140.dll & VCRUNTIME140.dll

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MSVCP140.dll & VCRUNTIME140.dll: My computer seems to be missing key files and cant download any programs and it gives me these codes saying it couldn't find them. can i download these files for the computer to use to help download my programs?...
  7. VCRuntime140.dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VCRuntime140.dll: This really triggers me. I can't use most of the programs because i start it or do something and it just says: The code execution cannot proceed because VCRuntime140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem. Then another message saying The code...
  8. vcruntime140.dll & msvcp140.dll missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    vcruntime140.dll & msvcp140.dll missing: I have searched far and wide and for these files and I can't seem to find them, or any solution at all to my problem. Let preface this by saying that I have 3 different drives on my computer. My C: drive is an SSD with only 64 GB on it. It's my main drive where all my...
  9. VCRUNTIME140.DLL

VCRUNTIME140.DLL: EVERYTIME I TRY TO OPEN ADOBE OR OUTLOOK AM TOLD VCRUNTIME140.DLL MISSING REINSTALLING MIGHT SOLVE THE PROBLEM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vcruntime140dll/5f580c05-a1cd-4f0a-b9bf-7e173299c383
  10. BSOD netio, ntoskrnl, ndis i7 7700 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD netio, ntoskrnl, ndis i7 7700 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: So I've been plagued by blue screen for the past few weeks which happen randomly through out the day, sometimes I get blue screens just when I boot and sometimes I don't for hours. I upgraded my computer's mobo and processor then I started getting these BSODs. With that said...