Windows 10: BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL happening at least once a day

Discus and support BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL happening at least once a day in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer will randomly bsod at random times during the day can you help me find out what is causing this.Here are the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by adso444, Jun 7, 2021.

1. adso444 Win User

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL happening at least once a day

My computer will randomly bsod at random times during the day can you help me find out what is causing this.Here are the files:https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6cvkyogkvhjv61s/AADZaD8rtTK3qGDz4y0yqgMfa?dl=0

:)

adso444, Jun 7, 2021

2. BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi,

I have been experiencing BSODs in the last 4 days.

The last BSOD showed me "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and I don't know what happened.

(I forgot what the previous BSODs error, I believe it was not "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL").

Here is the link for my last 3 minidumps file and MSinfo32.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1MN1Ypl7R3rbmt2VEh0MWxCNzA

Please, I need your help.

Thanks.

Kenny Rizky, Jun 7, 2021
  3. Monkey57 Win User
    BSOD with error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. It also mentioned that the problem was in intelppm,sys.

"I purchased some software called..." 3rd party software is not required (or suggested (by me)).. The Media Creation Tool creates a bootable media.

Does "BSOD with error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" happen when you boot the install media?

Monkey57, Jun 7, 2021
  4. Magoo346 Win User

BSOD error IRQL_Not_Less_OR_Equal

Hello

I am having an issue with a bsod that I can not determine the cause. I have run memtest86, windows memory diagnostic, reassembled the hardware, and tried a clean install. The bsod appears about 20 minutes after the first boot. If I then turn the computer off
    and turn it back on, the bsod does not happen. If I leave the computer off overnight and turn it back on, it will appear within 20 mins - seemingly regardless of the activity.

It seems to only happen within 20 minutes of the first boot of the day. Below are some minidumps.

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Thanks for the help!

***Modified title from: Memory_Management and IRQL_Not_Less_OR_Equal BSOD***

Magoo346, Jun 7, 2021
Thema:

1. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL happening at least once a day - Similar Threads - BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL happening

2. Computer crashes at least once a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes at least once a day: Sorry, not sure what the stopcode was because I wasn't looking at the screen. But from the daily crashes, irql_not_less_or_equal shows up the most.Here is the link with the minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhrYvg_dPqiJi3N7FizJ8hw_Er8B?e=YFyGEFThanks in advance!...
  3. Computer crashes at least once a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashes at least once a day: Sorry, not sure what the stopcode was because I wasn't looking at the screen. But from the daily crashes, irql_not_less_or_equal shows up the most.Here is the link with the minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhrYvg_dPqiJi3N7FizJ8hw_Er8B?e=YFyGEFThanks in advance!...
  4. Computer crashes at least once a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 BSOD's at least once a day.

Windows 10 BSOD's at least once a day.: Hello.Recently, I've performed a few updates on drivers and my BIOS. Since then, I've been getting BSOD's at least once a day, usually SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION where ks.sys failed.Any idea on how to identify the cause and how to fix this?...
  6. BSOD at least once every two days.

BSOD at least once every two days.: I have been having issues for almost 2 years now and nothing has seemed to work. Attempted fixes: Scan for malware, driver updates, new cpu cooler, new gpu, new cpu, new motherboard, new C: drive, remove old drives, 4 complete wipes of my C: drive and starting fresh. This...
  7. BSoD once at least every day Event ID: 7000

BSoD once at least every day Event ID: 7000: My PC blue screens randomy at least once a day, i checked the eroor in computer managment and its all the same. The BSoD error messages vary from IRQL_not_LESS_OR_EQUAL to System service exception to apc index mismatch. I have tested the memory with memtest and the windows...
  8. BSoD once at least every day

BSoD once at least every day: My PC blue screens randomy at least once a day, i checked the eroor in computer managment and its all the same. The BSoD error messages vary from IRQL_not_LESS_OR_EQUAL to System service exception to apc index mismatch. I have tested the memory with memtest and the windows...
  9. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL atleast once a day

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL atleast once a day: This is my crash log, I have tried everything. Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.18362.1 X86 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\032220-62531-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace...
  10. Seemingly completely random crashes and BSOD's - at least once a day.

Seemingly completely random crashes and BSOD's - at least once a day.: Okay, so since owning my computer few months now, it's pretty much been doing the following: - complete freeze, requiring me to reset the system using the reset button on the tower - BSOD with different error messages and causes - instant and total resboot of the entire...