Windows 10: BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Overnight (dxgkrnl.sys, intelppm.sys etc)

Discus and support BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Overnight (dxgkrnl.sys, intelppm.sys etc) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Every few days or so (or at least once a week), I'll get a BSOD on this older laptop overnight. It has only happened while I was sleeping/away aside... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by trwact, Jul 10, 2018.

1. trwact Win User

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Overnight (dxgkrnl.sys, intelppm.sys etc)

Every few days or so (or at least once a week), I'll get a BSOD on this older laptop overnight. It has only happened while I was sleeping/away aside from a couple weeks ago where it happened while watching a YouTube video / browsing the internet, so I haven't been able to find out a consistent cause yet; especially since it seems to be a different listed process/cause every time.

From what I looked up, this seems to be driver related, but I'm not really sure how to safely find and install drivers for this laptop outside of the NVIDIA and Intel drivers. Everywhere I look up says the only safe place to get them is from your manufacturer, but MSI ended support for my laptop laptop (MSI GT60 2OC-022US) before Windows 10 came out and Windows 10 forced itself onto this laptop. As a result, I don't understand how to get and install proper Windows 10 labeled drivers for this laptop from my laptop's manufacturer, so if driver updates are needed, I would greatly appreciate direct safe links and/or instructions on how to safely download and install them.

Thanks for taking the time to read and help!

:)

trwact, Jul 10, 2018
  2. Monkey57 Win User

BSOD with error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. It also mentioned that the problem was in intelppm,sys.

"I purchased some software called..." 3rd party software is not required (or suggested (by me)).. The Media Creation Tool creates a bootable media.

Does "BSOD with error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" happen when you boot the install media?

Monkey57, Jul 10, 2018
  3. ipokrizi Win User
    BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10X64.sys)

Started having Random BSOD like an hour ago after trying to remote connect on my other PC from this one.
    BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10X64.sys)
    I have no idea what to do.
    i attached the ZIP file i got from the program from the BSOD Posting Instruction.

ipokrizi, Jul 10, 2018
  4. BioAcid Win User

BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10X64.sys) error

Hi,

Been getting the following blue screen error for a bit now. BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10X64.sys)

I have attached the zip file of my BSOD report. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Attachment 96009

BioAcid, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Overnight (dxgkrnl.sys, intelppm.sys etc) - Similar Threads - BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Overnight

2. BSOD - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALwdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALwdf01000.sys: I'm having issues with the BSOD type mentioned in the title as it occurs randomly on my new PC build. The minidump is here below. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RK8fstWab4-CCa-HDypy8SBqxpjzk4oP/view?usp=sharing Any help is appreciated....
  3. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello all :) Since several weeks, i get regularly BSOD after 2-3h of use, involving wdf01000.sys (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL). I tried to find the cause of the problem, but without any success until now. Here you have a link to two dumpfiles :...
  4. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, caused by hal.dll and dxgmms2.sys.

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, caused by hal.dll and dxgmms2.sys.: I have a new PC build that has frequent BSODS. It is always IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, but the drivers responsible seem to vary. Today 4 BSODS caused by hal.dll and 1 BSOD by dxgmms2.sys I have stresstested my system with prime95 and MemTest86 without problems. Running...
  5. BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL L1C63x64.sys

BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL L1C63x64.sys: Hi, since a month or two I'm getting this BSOD while streaming with OBS https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Rah2ipKpSC85ao5wmyxu3I6peK5DOhyj DMP File...
  6. BSOD L1C63x64.sys / Driver_IRQL_Not_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD L1C63x64.sys / Driver_IRQL_Not_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello, recently i have been having some blue screens usualy while streaming, usualy after 1 hour passed but not always, sometimes it last 3 hours some times less than 1 tried stressing the processor but it didnt made a blue screen. Someone have any idea? I attach the BSOD...
  7. BSOD Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL L1C63x64.sys

BSOD Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL L1C63x64.sys: Hello So for the past couple of months I've been using my work phone to tether for my internet and no problems. I have to give it back soon so I'm back to using Comcast (shudder) which means I'm back to using my ethernet which is when all this started happening. I've...
  8. irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10x64.sys)

irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10x64.sys): Hello! First time poster - been getting random BSODs with my Alienware r15 laptop for the past few days with the error message in the thread title. Please take a look at the dump file and see if you can figure it out cause I'm stumped. Thanks! 46473
  9. BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10X64.sys) error

BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10X64.sys) error: Hi, Been getting the following blue screen error for a bit now. BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10X64.sys) I have attached the zip file of my BSOD report. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance. Attachment 96009 60134
  10. BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10X64.sys)

BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10X64.sys): Started having Random BSOD like an hour ago after trying to remote connect on my other PC from this one. BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10X64.sys) I have no idea what to do. i attached the ZIP file i got from the program from the BSOD Posting Instruction. 36598