Windows 10: BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly while doing work

Discus and support BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly while doing work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, looks like my BSOD's have evolved. I have had a small grace period from the BSOD's after reinstalling my graphics drivers but i've now randomly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mandias, Mar 27, 2019.

1. mandias Win User

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly while doing work

Hello, looks like my BSOD's have evolved. I have had a small grace period from the BSOD's after reinstalling my graphics drivers but i've now randomly been receiving them, once while working, and another time while downloading a game on steam. They've been IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, bug check 0x0000000a.
    Why is this happening?

LANCE-PC-(2019-03-27_19-15-12).zip

:)

mandias, Mar 27, 2019
  2. bbmarley Win User

BSOD randomly

friend keeps getting BSOD
    any suggestions?

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly while doing work 2e3s7lz.png

bbmarley, Mar 27, 2019
  3. BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi,

I have been experiencing BSODs in the last 4 days.

The last BSOD showed me "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and I don't know what happened.

(I forgot what the previous BSODs error, I believe it was not "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL").

Here is the link for my last 3 minidumps file and MSinfo32.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1MN1Ypl7R3rbmt2VEh0MWxCNzA

Please, I need your help.

Thanks.

Kenny Rizky, Mar 27, 2019
  4. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly while doing work

BSOD error kernel_security_check_failure and irql_not_less_or_equal

Hi I've been getting bsod randomly maybe like once or twice a day and need help finding out whats causing it. The most common errors i get are kernel_security_check_failure and irql_not_less_or_equal. I put the minudump files in my OneDrive so here is the
    link. Minidump Files.rar

OP - BSOD help

YohSpiritForce, Mar 27, 2019
Thema:

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly while doing work

1. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly while doing work - Similar Threads - BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly

2. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly: Hi I get this BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL often, I've got several dump files all with different culprits. I performed various checks without finding the direct reason.Installed the WinDbg windows debugger tool and analysed the dump files. No one culprit, seems to be some...
  3. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly: Hi I get this BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL often, I've got several dump files all with different culprits. I performed various checks without finding the direct reason.Installed the WinDbg windows debugger tool and analysed the dump files. No one culprit, seems to be some...
  4. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random BSOD, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Random BSOD, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi! I'm posting here because I am badly in need of help with my computer. I've been getting BSOD's but I am posting a history of what has happened below. Skip to the bottom for a list of specs, symptoms and a link to the crash dumps. I hope someone can help me, Thank you in...
  6. Random BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Random BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello everyone, My PC has been crashing for quite some time now. The Crashes are REALLY RANDOM. Some times its like 2 Months with no crash at all and then it comes a week where i get BSOD like every hour or more... One of the BSODs i get is the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I...
  7. [BSOD] irql_not_less_or_equal while browsing

[BSOD] irql_not_less_or_equal while browsing: Hi this happend today, this is a fresh install (less than a week) i had this bsod today and yesterday i had a problem twice wich was the process system interrupts was using about 10/15% CPU and made everything stutter, this stopped both times after a soft reboot. 86050
  8. Random Bsods - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Random Bsods - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello, I'm having some problems with random Bsods after upgrade from windows 7 to 10 (not clean install). I did clean reinstall of most of the drivers 1 by 1 to try and track down what's causing the issue without any luck. First i thought problem was Xonar STX driver...
  9. BSOD random "irql_not_less_or_equal"

BSOD random "irql_not_less_or_equal": Hello there 10 forum. from about 3 days I have frequently BSOD crashes showing irql_not_less_or_equal error. I have no idea why is it happening. It happens when I am watching streams, playing games, etc. :__; Here is the file: Attachment 34829 Thanks for any help....
  10. Random BSODs while browsing - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Random BSODs while browsing - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi all, I've been having issues on and off over the past week or two with randomly appearing BSODs reporting the error "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL". I know it means there's something going on with my drivers but I'm not sure what's going on. I can't pinpoint what...