Windows 10: BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, tried to uninstall and reinstall drivers for hardware, but...

Discus and support BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, tried to uninstall and reinstall drivers for hardware, but... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I am using my Dell XPS 9370 with fresh Windows installation on Dec 2018. Since January, I've met 6 or 7 time of the same blue screen with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by zwj808, Feb 25, 2019.

1. zwj808 Win User

BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, tried to uninstall and reinstall drivers for hardware, but...

Hi,

I am using my Dell XPS 9370 with fresh Windows installation on Dec 2018.

Since January, I've met 6 or 7 time of the same blue screen with the same stop code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

However, I couldn't see any 0x000 code, so I don't know what to do now.

I am trying to avoid another fresh installation of Windows.

Could anyone help figuring out the cause of the blue screen?

I've uploaded the DMP and SysInfo to my OneDrive.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqUrPG3eW32LjKsv6OWnPVzUzGhiiw

Thanks in advance.

:)

zwj808, Feb 25, 2019

2. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hey, The BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL message is related to a hardware problem and more namely a driver problem. It can usually be solved with a quick driver uninstall and reinstall from your manufacturer or through windows.

I suggest downloading DDU which will delete your drivers and make everything clean. AFter that find the manufacturer for your GPU and reinstall the drivers. Or go through device manager and use that.

DDU link:
    http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-dri...

Zackary Vanosdol, Feb 25, 2019
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, tried to uninstall and reinstall drivers for hardware, but... :confused:

oli_ramsay, Feb 25, 2019
  4. BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, tried to uninstall and reinstall drivers for hardware, but...

How To: Reinstall Video Drivers (Quick Guide)

No sir , do all 4 steps then reboot, then reinstall!

sneekypeet, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, tried to uninstall and reinstall drivers for hardware, but...

1. BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, tried to uninstall and reinstall drivers for hardware, but... - Similar Threads - BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL tried

2. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD Possible Hardware Incompatibility?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD Possible Hardware Incompatibility?: Hi there,I'm getting BSODs and freezes at random times since I've built this computer. I'm wondering if I mixed hardware parts that are not friendly with each other? I built the PC off of the PC part picker website, there were no compatibility issues found with my selected...
  3. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD Possible Hardware Incompatibility?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD Possible Hardware Incompatibility?: Hi there,I'm getting BSODs and freezes at random times since I've built this computer. I'm wondering if I mixed hardware parts that are not friendly with each other? I built the PC off of the PC part picker website, there were no compatibility issues found with my selected...
  4. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD Possible Hardware Incompatibility?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Uninstall and reinstall amd drivers.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Uninstall and reinstall amd drivers.: My amd software suddenly stopped working and i cannot open it, when i try opening it it tells me that i have to install drivers compatible to my gpu, i updated the drivers in Device manager but as usual nothing changed. I downloaded a DDU to delete all drivers but then i got...
  6. Driver uninstalled, how to reinstall

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver uninstalled, how to reinstall: Hey, so since this morning my camera had stopped working when I tried to check the antivirus, etc., and nothing worked, and so I followed a step by uninstalling my driver and now my camera driver is gone from the device manager, how can I reinstall the driver?...
  7. Is it a driver or windows or a hardware problem? I tried googling, reinstalling the driver...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it a driver or windows or a hardware problem? I tried googling, reinstalling the driver...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/freshbox [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hmtng6/is_it_a_driver_or_windows_or_a_hardware_problem_i/
  8. BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, Driver Verifier Running

BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, Driver Verifier Running: There's been frequent BSODs on an ASUS G752VS laptop. Have run scf, no problems. Have run memtest86 with 4 passes and later with 8 passes. No errors. Driver Verifier has been running for multiple days. Crashes are possibly GPU related. GPU drivers have been uninstalled using...
  9. BSODs after uninstalling Windows 10 and trying to reinstall

BSODs after uninstalling Windows 10 and trying to reinstall: I've had non stop problems with my PC since around the end of May. I've tried everything to fix it, I've even taken it to Geek Squad to see if they can fix it but sadly, they don't know whats wrong. They ran diagnostics on my hardware and said everything is running fine. I've...
  10. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and FAULTY HARDWARE CORRUPTED PAGE BSODs

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and FAULTY HARDWARE CORRUPTED PAGE BSODs: Good day, I have had these 2 BSODs in the past few days on a fresh Windows 10 Pro install (not upgraded from 8.1). Attached are the dump files and they also happened while I was using Chrome. Hope there's a fix for this as it doesn't make sense for a fresh install to have...