Windows 10: [BSOD] IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when starting any virtual machine Qemu Android Emulator for...

Discus and support [BSOD] IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when starting any virtual machine Qemu Android Emulator for... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I know there are thousands of threads regarding this kind of bluescreen of death. But I feel like for all of these there is a different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by irql_will_kill_myself, Feb 12, 2021.

1. [BSOD] IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when starting any virtual machine Qemu Android Emulator for...

Hello everyone. I know there are thousands of threads regarding this kind of bluescreen of death. But I feel like for all of these there is a different reason for this happening.

The problem only occurs to me whenever I boot up any virtual machine. Resuming it always worked for me which is why I didn't notice that issue. I'm not sure how long this problem is 'in my system' but it shouldn't be there for too long. I work with virtual machines daily.

Here are the dumps:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnswTtE2Uxv-svd6--7LoNguIeWpkw?e=yeAxUp

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnswTtE2Uxv-svd71YmfWQcHl2cdhg?e=Ecz4pB

I hope anyone can help me with this.

If you need anything else, feel free to ask.

Thank you!

:)

irql_will_kill_myself, Feb 12, 2021

2. qemu-kvm

virt-manager is the gui that can be used to do exactly this.

from the open source project:QEMU is a generic and open source machine emulator and virtualizer.

When used as a machine emulator, QEMU can run OSes and programs made for one machine (e.g. an ARM board) on a different machine (e.g. your own PC). By using dynamic translation, it achieves very good performance.

When used as a virtualizer, QEMU achieves near native performances by executing the guest code directly on the host CPU. QEMU supports virtualization when executing under the Xen hypervisor or using the KVM kernel module in Linux. When using KVM, QEMU can virtualize x86, server and embedded PowerPC, and S390 guests.

Easy Rhino, Feb 12, 2021
  3. [NOWAY] Win User
    Still getting "WHPX: Failed to emulate MMIO access with EmulatorReturnStatus: 2" in latest version of windows

OS Build 19041.338 on AMD ryzen 4600H

can't install kb458831 preview because of BSOD

Running qemu with whpx accelerator (Windows hypervisor platform) for android emulator get "WHPX: Failed to emulate MMIO access with EmulatorReturnStatus: 2" and "WHPX: Failed to exec a virtual processor"

(Please fix it MS)

thanks

[NOWAY], Feb 12, 2021
  4. [BSOD] IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when starting any virtual machine Qemu Android Emulator for...

Android Emulator Causes Windows Crash and goes to BSOD

Hi,

There is an issue with Android Emulator with Visual Studio 2019 as well as Android Studio, that whenever trying to open the emulator the windows crashes and enters BSOD (Status : “clock watchdog timeout”).

This issue has started after a patch update for windows (KB4554354 (OS Build 17763.1132)).

Troubleshooting done so far,

1. We have tried reinstalling the VS 2019 along with Xamarin and freshly created new emulator (x86 processor, API 27/28 etc…)
    2. Tried to install android studio and running the newly created emulator.
    3. Repair the visual studio 2019.
    Nothing works and we are out of help from any source.

We are sure that the patch update was the issue causing the problem.

Thanks,

Prabhakaran K

7054cb58-9265-45da-b4cb-984e54d387e9, Feb 12, 2021
Thema:

[BSOD] IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when starting any virtual machine Qemu Android Emulator for...

1. [BSOD] IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when starting any virtual machine Qemu Android Emulator for... - Similar Threads - BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL starting

2. None of the android emulators start properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    None of the android emulators start properly: My Laptop Specs :Name - HP 15 bw531auRAM - 4GB, 1TB SATA HDDCPU - AMD A6 9220 Radeon R4 integratedWindwos version - Windows 10 Pro OS Build 19042.1083For Various purposes like Gaming, App testing, i have to run andriod emulator on my Laptop. I installed plenty of them line...
  3. None of the android emulators start properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    None of the android emulators start properly: My Laptop Specs :Name - HP 15 bw531auRAM - 4GB, 1TB SATA HDDCPU - AMD A6 9220 Radeon R4 integratedWindwos version - Windows 10 Pro OS Build 19042.1083For Various purposes like Gaming, App testing, i have to run andriod emulator on my Laptop. I installed plenty of them line...
  4. Windows activation in KVM/qemu virtual machine

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows activation in KVM/qemu virtual machine: Hello, I have a problem with the activation of Win10 Pro. I have a digital license win7 upgrade in 2015 or something like that... I reinstalled my virtual machine with some new tweaks etc. the problem is now that I cannot activate Windows anymore with my Microsoft account...
  5. BSOD when trying to close the Android Emulator

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD when trying to close the Android Emulator: I want to stop the emulator. However it just BSODed my computer. The error code is MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. How do I fix this? Sorry but there is no screen shot submitted by /u/achia70 [link] [comments]...
  6. How to share data with virtual machine in qemu?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to share data with virtual machine in qemu?: Hello, Using Qemu, I created a virtual machine with Windows XP Professional SP3 x86. However, how do I share a folder in Windows 10 so I can work with it in a virtual machine, please? Thank you PS. Edition Windows 10 Home Version 2004 Installed on ‎20.‎11.‎2020 OS...
  7. Android Emulator

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Android Emulator: All time my pc fall into problem(Blue Screen error) when start Nox Player after update windows version 1903.I install verious version and all occuring same problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/android-emulator/054e3c0e-224c-49d6-8ed1-cf71400231e6
  8. android emulator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    android emulator: I wanted to run the android emulator in my laptop to play mobile games. but be it nox or bluestacks or memu... every time I try to install and open them. it always run to the blue screen error saying that the "driver igrl less or not equal".. I m not sure whether I am...
  9. BSOD when running any virtual machine

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD when running any virtual machine: Hello. I have a problem of blue screen on my windows 10 (with latest updates) The problem is about SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and its happening when I'm launch VirtualBox, MeMu or other virtual machines AIDA64 info: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhVGDf1XpIRypGprS2KBdbsjJbjQ...
  10. BSOD when running Android emulator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when running Android emulator: Well, I have been getting BSODs every now and then when running Nox android emulator on my machine... I used to be able to run many simultaneous instances of it at once, but now I can barely open 2 without a BSOD. Any idea of a fix would be really appreciated. Thanks! 80989