Windows 10: [BSOD] irql_not_less_or_equal while browsing

Discus and support [BSOD] irql_not_less_or_equal while browsing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi this happend today, this is a fresh install (less than a week) i had this bsod today and yesterday i had a problem twice wich was the process system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ryovcp, Jun 3, 2017.

1. ryovcp Win User

[BSOD] irql_not_less_or_equal while browsing

Hi this happend today, this is a fresh install (less than a week) i had this bsod today and yesterday i had a problem twice wich was the process system interrupts was using about 10/15% CPU and made everything stutter, this stopped both times after a soft reboot.

:)

ryovcp, Jun 3, 2017

2. BSD due to tdx.sys

My Windows 10 suddenly restart while browsing internet and gives Error -- IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD with tdx.sys

please give me a proper solution to fix it

Last Change is uninstalling some software like wireshark or winPCap

ROHITAMBELKAR, Jun 3, 2017
  3. dire-x Win User
    BSOD Memory_Management and other

Another BSOD, this time I was just browsing the net, no games, no videos. Would really appreciate some help getting this problem under control.

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

minidump

dire-x, Jun 3, 2017
  4. Spectrum Win User

The minidump you posted appears to be partially corrupt, has your computer blue screened again since your first post? If so, please attach the new minidumps.

As a start, unplug all non-essential devices from your computer - inordinate amounts of interrupts are likely from a malfunctioning driver or device. Also, run "sfc /scannow" and "dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth" and report back on what (if any) errors they return.

It also wouldn't hurt to run memtest86+ overnight to rule out memory issues.

Spectrum, Jun 4, 2017
  5. ryovcp Win User
    No new bsods, i will reupload another dump anyway.
    sfc /scannow showed no errors.dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth gave Error: 0x800f0906 The source files could not be downloaded, I also tried using a windows ISO but also failed. Ill attach the dump.

ryovcp, Jun 4, 2017
  6. zbook New Member
    Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.15063.137 AMD64 is malfunctioning and is displaying GetContextState failed, 0x8007001E

So not able to process the minidump.

The DISM log was in english. There were a lot of hr:0x8007007e.
    ID=6900 Failed finalizing changes. - CDISMPackageManager::Internal_Finalize(hr:0x800f0906)
    2017-06-05 04:17:27, Error DISM DISM Package Manager: PID=2056 TID=6900 The source files could not be found and download failed. Their location can be specified using the /source option to restore the feature. - GetCbsErrorMsg

ID=6212 CBS AddSource failed with HRESULT=0x80070002! - CDISMPackageManager::Internal_Finalize

Any chance you could post the event and other logs in english?

zbook, Jun 4, 2017
  7. ryovcp Win User
    I just gave up and made a clean install again. If i encounter any issue i will be posting again. Thanks for your help zbook and Spectrum

ryovcp, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. [BSOD] irql_not_less_or_equal while browsing - Similar Threads - BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal while

2. Got the BSoD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while browsing webs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got the BSoD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while browsing webs: Just browsing web and listening to music, then BSOD.It happens randomly, maybe hours a time or days a time.I reinstalled a fresh new Windows 11, but the problem is not solved.Here is the minidump file.https://ufile.io/u5abwy3v...
  3. Got the BSoD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while browsing webs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got the BSoD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while browsing webs: Just browsing web and listening to music, then BSOD.It happens randomly, maybe hours a time or days a time.I reinstalled a fresh new Windows 11, but the problem is not solved.Here is the minidump file.https://ufile.io/u5abwy3v...
  4. Sudden BSOD while browsing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden BSOD while browsing: Hi! I suddenly got a SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXPECTION bsod caused by win32kbase.sys. I wanted to know what caused it!! It might be because I didn't update my windows, but I installed the recent updates after the crash happened!! I just want to know if its caused by smth installed or...
  5. BSOD while browsing with crome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while browsing with crome: I had read a couple of tips and have since updated 5 drivers with third party driver updater. I hope the error won't repeat, however I am wondering if incompatible driver was really the cause of my BSOD. I'll post my dump file here:...
  6. BSOD while browsing firefox

BSOD while browsing firefox: I will try and give all the info I can think of I dont know if it might help you. New pc I built a few days ago,specs: #asrock b450m pro 4 #Ryzen 3200g #Corsair cx450 power supply #Seagate barracuda hdd #2x4 3000mhz team group ram (only one stick working) #tp link WN881ND...
  7. BSOD When Browsing On Chrome "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

BSOD When Browsing On Chrome "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL": I commonly get a BSOD when browsing on Chrome, I typically see the same message as stated in the Thread Title. But I think I have also seen another saying something about "DRIVER_INVALID_STACK_ACCESS". BSOD occurs quite frequently, seems that it mostly happens while on...
  8. Random BSODs while browsing - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Random BSODs while browsing - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi all, I've been having issues on and off over the past week or two with randomly appearing BSODs reporting the error "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL". I know it means there's something going on with my drivers but I'm not sure what's going on. I can't pinpoint what...
  9. BSOD while browsing on Chrome

BSOD while browsing on Chrome: Hello everyone. I have been having issues with a Ryzen new build. First, I installed the OS and looked for updates, and had a couple of BSOD when installing GPU's drivers, so I updated to last mobo's BIOS, but it keep happening. Then checked everything was set up in place and...
  10. BSOD while browsing the web

BSOD while browsing the web: Recently I keep on getting the BSOD while I am on google. Doesn't matter what site I go onto it just happens but not all the time. I've tried updating drivers and BIOS but still keep getting the problem. Also sometimes when I restart or Shut Down my PC it freezes on the blue...