Windows 10: BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discus and support BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Just bought a Dell XPS Desktop for a conference room. Long story short, this computer is driving me crazy. It keeps blue screening. I've rebuilt the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JW_537, Oct 15, 2018.

1. JW_537 Win User

BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Just bought a Dell XPS Desktop for a conference room. Long story short, this computer is driving me crazy. It keeps blue screening. I've rebuilt the computer 3 times using different methods (using only drivers downloaded from windows update, drivers only from dell, and a mix). I've used bluescreenviewer to look at the .dmp file, but only found the generic IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe.

Can anyone provide assistance by examining the .dmp file?

:)

JW_537, Oct 15, 2018

2. BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi,

I have been experiencing BSODs in the last 4 days.

The last BSOD showed me "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and I don't know what happened.

(I forgot what the previous BSODs error, I believe it was not "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL").

Here is the link for my last 3 minidumps file and MSinfo32.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1MN1Ypl7R3rbmt2VEh0MWxCNzA

Please, I need your help.

Thanks.

Kenny Rizky, Oct 15, 2018
  3. TushantS Win User
    BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal crashes

That is actually the only thing that shows up in the bsod before the pc restarts:

stop code: irql_not_less_or_equal

TushantS, Oct 15, 2018
  4. Radit.Key Win User

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

starting around a week ago, my computer has been getting bsod, with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL problem

I tried and walked around the steps how to fix it, but nothing has done fixing it

I figured that I can't even check the minidumps to see something

some people are making threads and getting helped out, turned out I will try too

here's a link for the minidumps and my pc's spec : https://1drv.ms/u/s!Au-nnmOn9Wo1ao4wMaM1tyGaLXY

thanks for the attention BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL :)

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Radit.Key, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Similar Threads - BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

2. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD: Hello, I occasionally get the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD. It says: What failed: ntoskrnl.exeI've tried updating my drivers and Windows 11, but it hasn't resolved the issue.Here's the minidump file:...
  3. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD: Hello, I occasionally get the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD. It says: What failed: ntoskrnl.exeI've tried updating my drivers and Windows 11, but it hasn't resolved the issue.Here's the minidump file:...
  4. Help fix BSOD w/ IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help fix BSOD w/ IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL a: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.27553.1004 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\040824-10390-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is: srv*Executable...
  5. Help fix BSOD w/ IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL a

Help fix BSOD w/ IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL a: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.27553.1004 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\040824-10390-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is: srv*Executable...
  6. BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe: HelloMy laptop got a bluescreen most time with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL message. It occured randomly when I was doing some tasks on my computer like browsing the internet or using photoshop.I checked with Bluescreen viewer to analyze what is going on, I recognized ntoskrnl.exe...
  7. BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe: HelloMy laptop got a bluescreen most time with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL message. It occured randomly when I was doing some tasks on my computer like browsing the internet or using photoshop.I checked with Bluescreen viewer to analyze what is going on, I recognized ntoskrnl.exe...
  8. BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging