Windows 10: BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discus and support BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, I keep betting blue screens with an IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error.I understand this could relate to a driver trying to access invalid... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mick_357, Feb 28, 2024.

1. Mick_357 Win User

BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi Everyone, I keep betting blue screens with an IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error.I understand this could relate to a driver trying to access invalid memory but I have no idea how to pinpoint the driver to update.Can anyone assist? The log is below.Thanks6: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **

:)

Mick_357, Feb 28, 2024

2. BSOD problems IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Some days when I turn off my PC it happens sequentially these 3 BSOD (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA). Not necessarily in this order. But the errors are basically one of these.

• I've already done memtest86 and got no errors
    • SFC /scannow with no errors too
    • checkdisk with no errors
    I've checked the error with BlueScreenView and the problem is with the driver ntoskrnl.exe.

Any suggestion of whats going on?

LeonardoRocha9, Feb 28, 2024
  3. mad1394 Win User
    IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal

sigh
    If your computer auto restarts on BSOD find the setting in windows to make it stop.
    Second step is to look for the error code of the BSOD.
    Perhaps easier would be to use an online application such as bluescreen viewer.
    Once you know which driver is causing the problem you can look further into fixing it.

mad1394, Feb 28, 2024
  4. BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Irql_not_less_or_equal

So I have this clients PC that blue screens and gives a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL STOP 0x0000000A error message. Error Goblin (link in sig) says the following:

And I have NO IDEA what the hell that means. It has wrapped around my head 5 times and caused it to explode. Ive ran memtest for 7 and a half hours and it didnt find any errors. I will probably run it again overnight just to be safe. Ive also cleaned out the computer with an air compressor and checked the hard drive for bad sectors are none are to be found.

Im trying like hell to avoid reinstalling Windows but it seems unlikely.

Im going to try updating some drivers and see what happens. Some of the drivers on this computer date back to 2007.

Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

EDIT:

Alright so it doesnt look like ill be able to get onto the internet to do anything because nearly every time i try, i get the BSOD. Format seems imminent.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

1. BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Similar Threads - BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

2. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: HiI have an Asus Rog strix scar 17 I got this BSOD todayhere are the minidump filehttps://1drv.ms/u/s!ApchlS8rjYeuqu9UKPRHAD7roZLrSQ?e=hlY07PEarlier this month I had multiple BSOD...
  3. BSOD Bug check 0xA: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Bug check 0xA: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I was just watching youtube and my computer suddenly had a BSOD. I'm not sure why this may have occured. I don't want this issue to happen again in the future. Is there a way where I can submit the .DMP file?Here is the event viewer info:Log Name: System Source:...
  4. BSOD Bug check 0xA: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Bug check 0xA: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I was just watching youtube and my computer suddenly had a BSOD. I'm not sure why this may have occured. I don't want this issue to happen again in the future. Is there a way where I can submit the .DMP file?Here is the event viewer info:Log Name: System Source:...
  5. Bsod while Booting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe error

Bsod while Booting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe error: Hi,my computer is having bsods lately while booting after I reinstalled windows completely.IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe errorThe problem is that no minidump files are generated. If I force a bsod after windows booted successfully wininit, windows will create a minidump...
  6. Bsod while Booting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod while Booting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe error: Hi,my computer is having bsods lately while booting after I reinstalled windows completely.IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe errorThe problem is that no minidump files are generated. If I force a bsod after windows booted successfully wininit, windows will create a minidump...
  7. BSOD Errors on newly built PC. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Errors on newly built PC. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and...: Hey everyone! As the question states, I've been having blue screen of death errors on my new pc. I clean installed windows, went to my motherboard website to install drivers, and installed the newest graphics card driver from nvidia's website. After getting numerous...
  8. BSOD Errors on newly built PC. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and...

BSOD Errors on newly built PC. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and...: Hey everyone! As the question states, I've been having blue screen of death errors on my new pc. I clean installed windows, went to my motherboard website to install drivers, and installed the newest graphics card driver from nvidia's website. After getting numerous...
  9. BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, What failed: ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, What failed: ntoskrnl.exe: Sorry, not a new question, but my replies to my previous question seem to get lost...Verifier is enabled and I did have to run the two commands below:verifier /resetverifier /bootmode resetonbootfailMy computer has been crashing less ever since, but still crashes.Here are the...
  10. BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, What failed: ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, What failed: ntoskrnl.exe: Sorry, not a new question, but my replies to my previous question seem to get lost...Verifier is enabled and I did have to run the two commands below:verifier /resetverifier /bootmode resetonbootfailMy computer has been crashing less ever since, but still crashes.Here are the...