Windows 10: BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discus and support BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there. My laptop started crushing recently and I'd really appreciate if someone could help me analyze the dump files below:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Илья Нехаев, Sep 15, 2020.

1. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi there.

My laptop started crushing recently and I'd really appreciate if someone could help me analyze the dump files below:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1Th08dD7MHjxSveea3v5_ZTm2q0layec1

Thanks!

:)

Илья Нехаев, Sep 15, 2020

2. BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi,

I have been experiencing BSODs in the last 4 days.

The last BSOD showed me "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and I don't know what happened.

(I forgot what the previous BSODs error, I believe it was not "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL").

Here is the link for my last 3 minidumps file and MSinfo32.

Minidump_and_MSinfo32.zip

Please, I need your help.

Thanks.

Kenny Rizky, Sep 15, 2020
  3. mad1394 Win User
    IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal

sigh
    If your computer auto restarts on BSOD find the setting in windows to make it stop.
    Second step is to look for the error code of the BSOD.
    Perhaps easier would be to use an online application such as bluescreen viewer.
    Once you know which driver is causing the problem you can look further into fixing it.

mad1394, Sep 15, 2020
  4. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Irql_not_less_or_equal

So I have this clients PC that blue screens and gives a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL STOP 0x0000000A error message. Error Goblin (link in sig) says the following:

And I have NO IDEA what the hell that means. It has wrapped around my head 5 times and caused it to explode. Ive ran memtest for 7 and a half hours and it didnt find any errors. I will probably run it again overnight just to be safe. Ive also cleaned out the computer with an air compressor and checked the hard drive for bad sectors are none are to be found.

Im trying like hell to avoid reinstalling Windows but it seems unlikely.

Im going to try updating some drivers and see what happens. Some of the drivers on this computer date back to 2007.

Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

EDIT:

Alright so it doesnt look like ill be able to get onto the internet to do anything because nearly every time i try, i get the BSOD. Format seems imminent.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

1. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Similar Threads - BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

2. BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe: HelloMy laptop got a bluescreen most time with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL message. It occured randomly when I was doing some tasks on my computer like browsing the internet or using photoshop.I checked with Bluescreen viewer to analyze what is going on, I recognized ntoskrnl.exe...
  3. BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe: HelloMy laptop got a bluescreen most time with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL message. It occured randomly when I was doing some tasks on my computer like browsing the internet or using photoshop.I checked with Bluescreen viewer to analyze what is going on, I recognized ntoskrnl.exe...
  4. BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe

7. BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe

8. BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe: Hello My laptop got a bluescreen most time with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL message. It occured randomly when I was doing some tasks on my computer like browsing the internet or using photoshop. I checked with Bluescreen viewer to analyze what is going on, I recognized...
  9. BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe: Hello My laptop got a bluescreen most time with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL message. It occured randomly when I was doing some tasks on my computer like browsing the internet or using photoshop. I checked with Bluescreen viewer to analyze what is going on, I recognized...
  10. BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, 0x0000000a, ntoskrnl.exe