Windows 10: Bsod - irql_not_less_or_equal

Discus and support Bsod - irql_not_less_or_equal in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It started yesterday for the first time while playing Dragon Ball Xenoverse. My 2nd monitor went blank and my main froze with a sound bug and the game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RECONBunny, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Bsod - irql_not_less_or_equal

It started yesterday for the first time while playing Dragon Ball Xenoverse. My 2nd monitor went blank and my main froze with a sound bug and the game image on screen. It rebooted itself I looked in Event Viewer and saw something about bugchecks and the IRQL error.

Fast forward to today I boot my PC and go get something to eat, come back click on google chrome short sound bug then BSOD with the above error.

A little research with another tool called BlueScreenView says Knep.sys is the culprit which is part of the Kaspersky Anti-Virus.

"kneps.sys kneps.sys+1d2f8 fffff80d`e6290000 fffff80d`e62bc000 0x0002c000 0x5739cc44 5/16/2016 9:33:56 AM System Interceptors PDK Network Processor [fre_wnet_x64] 12.0.0.14 AO Kaspersky Lab C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\kneps.sys"

So here I am, and I have attatched the BSOD Dump

Specs:
    Windows 10 x64 Anniversary
    i7 6700K
    GTX 980TI EVGA
    16GB DDR4

:)

RECONBunny, Sep 5, 2016

2. DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER Windows 10

The other BSODs i get are

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (win32kfull.sys)

And

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Abdulaziz10, Sep 5, 2016
  3. BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi,

I have been experiencing BSODs in the last 4 days.

The last BSOD showed me "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and I don't know what happened.

(I forgot what the previous BSODs error, I believe it was not "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL").

Here is the link for my last 3 minidumps file and MSinfo32.

Minidump_and_MSinfo32.zip

Please, I need your help.

Thanks.

Kenny Rizky, Sep 5, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Bsod - irql_not_less_or_equal

Uninstall Kaspersky anti-virus.
    Make sure Windows Defender and Windows Firewall are enabled.

Run that way for awhile to test, see if that resolves the problem.

Ztruker, Sep 6, 2016
Thema:

Bsod - irql_not_less_or_equal

1. Bsod - irql_not_less_or_equal - Similar Threads - Bsod irql_not_less_or_equal

2. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?: Hi there,Can anyone help me analyze what's causing an issue with a PC.Here's the minidump.Thank you.******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  3. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?: Hi there,Can anyone help me analyze what's causing an issue with a PC.Here's the minidump.Thank you.******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  4. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Can anyone help me analyze the minidump?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly: Hi I get this BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL often, I've got several dump files all with different culprits. I performed various checks without finding the direct reason.Installed the WinDbg windows debugger tool and analysed the dump files. No one culprit, seems to be some...
  6. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly: Hi I get this BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL often, I've got several dump files all with different culprits. I performed various checks without finding the direct reason.Installed the WinDbg windows debugger tool and analysed the dump files. No one culprit, seems to be some...
  7. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD: Hello, I occasionally get the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD. It says: What failed: ntoskrnl.exeI've tried updating my drivers and Windows 11, but it hasn't resolved the issue.Here's the minidump file:...
  9. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD: Hello, I occasionally get the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD. It says: What failed: ntoskrnl.exeI've tried updating my drivers and Windows 11, but it hasn't resolved the issue.Here's the minidump file:...
  10. Help fix BSOD w/ IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help fix BSOD w/ IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL a: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.27553.1004 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\040824-10390-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is: srv*Executable...