Windows 10: Bsod - irql_not_less_or_equal

Discus and support Bsod - irql_not_less_or_equal in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It started yesterday for the first time while playing Dragon Ball Xenoverse. My 2nd monitor went blank and my main froze with a sound bug and the game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RECONBunny, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Bsod - irql_not_less_or_equal

It started yesterday for the first time while playing Dragon Ball Xenoverse. My 2nd monitor went blank and my main froze with a sound bug and the game image on screen. It rebooted itself I looked in Event Viewer and saw something about bugchecks and the IRQL error.

Fast forward to today I boot my PC and go get something to eat, come back click on google chrome short sound bug then BSOD with the above error.

A little research with another tool called BlueScreenView says Knep.sys is the culprit which is part of the Kaspersky Anti-Virus.

"kneps.sys kneps.sys+1d2f8 fffff80d`e6290000 fffff80d`e62bc000 0x0002c000 0x5739cc44 5/16/2016 9:33:56 AM System Interceptors PDK Network Processor [fre_wnet_x64] 12.0.0.14 AO Kaspersky Lab C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\kneps.sys"

So here I am, and I have attatched the BSOD Dump

Specs:
    Windows 10 x64 Anniversary
    i7 6700K
    GTX 980TI EVGA
    16GB DDR4

:)

RECONBunny, Sep 5, 2016

2. DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER Windows 10

The other BSODs i get are

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (win32kfull.sys)

And

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Abdulaziz10, Sep 5, 2016
  3. BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi,

I have been experiencing BSODs in the last 4 days.

The last BSOD showed me "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and I don't know what happened.

(I forgot what the previous BSODs error, I believe it was not "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL").

Here is the link for my last 3 minidumps file and MSinfo32.

Minidump_and_MSinfo32.zip

Please, I need your help.

Thanks.

Kenny Rizky, Sep 5, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Bsod - irql_not_less_or_equal

Uninstall Kaspersky anti-virus.
    Make sure Windows Defender and Windows Firewall are enabled.

Run that way for awhile to test, see if that resolves the problem.

Ztruker, Sep 6, 2016
Thema:

Bsod - irql_not_less_or_equal

1. Bsod - irql_not_less_or_equal - Similar Threads - Bsod irql_not_less_or_equal

2. BSOD with irql_not_less_or_equal on resume from Sleep - Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD with irql_not_less_or_equal on resume from Sleep - Windows 10: Hi, I'm getting a BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when resuming from sleep. It seems to happen more often during the second resume from sleep after a restart. Scans of RAM and disk drives do not turn up an errors or bad sectors. Drivers appear to be working as expected....
  3. BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Storport.sys - BCM.exe

BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Storport.sys - BCM.exe: What happened: I was unpacking something on a non-system disk with7-Zip while simultaneously running a speedtest through Firefox when I was met with the BSOD. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL referring to storport.sys and in theWinDBG analysis towards bcm.exe -- of which I have no...
  4. Windows 10 BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Windows 10 BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi, I've been getting the same IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL BSOD for a few months and have done a few things to troubleshoot. At this point I am assuming this is a hardware problem. It usually occurs most prominently when I am gaming, however the BSOD still occur if I am active on...
  5. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL,APC INDEX_MISMATCH,FLTMGR.sys BSOD please help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL,APC INDEX_MISMATCH,FLTMGR.sys BSOD please help.: I just did a clean install of windows 10 and this BSOD pop up frequently. I suspected it to be a driver problem. Or is it something else? What I tried: Bought new ram sticks and replace the old one Bought new SSD and replace the old one My Specs: Ryzen 5 3500 Asus Prime...
  6. Bsod "irql_not_less_or_equal"

Bsod "irql_not_less_or_equal": Sometimes it gives me a BSOD with the error code "IRQL not less or equal". It happened once listening to Spotify, today listening to Youtube, and another time when joining an online class. It's not often, but happens sometimes. Windows version: 2004 (19041.508). Debugging...
  7. BSOD - ntoskrnl.exe - ntkrnlmp.exe - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: IP_MISALIGNED

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD - ntoskrnl.exe - ntkrnlmp.exe - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: IP_MISALIGNED: Hi, My PC has been suffering BSoD's and GSoD's for over a month now. They seem to be completely random, happen when I'm running any combination of software. I've tried reinstalling windows on 3 different HDD's, connected to different sata ports. My original drive is an...
  8. BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL a due to ntkrnlmp.exe

BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL a due to ntkrnlmp.exe: Could some one check my BSOD bugcheck analysis? https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkRIjjX48IYV2RiYcCVufBYPPaZT?e=cqK07c Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.20153.1000 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File...
  9. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD and Random Restarts

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD and Random Restarts: Howdy folks, Over the past few weeks my computer has started experiencing pretty constant BSODs/random restarts. They usually happen while playing World of Warcraft, but I've had a few just off the desktop. All typically happen after 30 mins to 1 hour of use. The crashes...
  10. BSoD - CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL,...

BSoD - CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL,...: Hi there, I'm having a lot of crashes lately with my PC, but I can't narrow down the reason, it seems like that they are happening completely random, specially when I'm using editing program, or doing multitasking... I have already uninstalled and installed the operating...