Windows 10: BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal

Discus and support BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I'm getting random restarts either by not doing anything or for example some task like copy/paste, install a program, browse internet, or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Falco, Aug 20, 2016.

1. Falco Win User

BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal

Hello. I'm getting random restarts either by not doing anything or for example some task like copy/paste, install a program, browse internet, or playing games. The errors i get in event viewer are DistributedCOM 10016 and Kernel PnP 219 Warning. And today i got irql_not_less_or_equal bsod. This is a long time happening issue and because i got feed up with it i take it to the more experts.
    Here is the zip i've read i must provide.

:)

Falco, Aug 20, 2016

2. DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER Windows 10

The other BSODs i get are

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (win32kfull.sys)

And

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Abdulaziz10, Aug 20, 2016
  3. BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi,

I have been experiencing BSODs in the last 4 days.

The last BSOD showed me "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and I don't know what happened.

(I forgot what the previous BSODs error, I believe it was not "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL").

Here is the link for my last 3 minidumps file and MSinfo32.

Minidump_and_MSinfo32.zip

Please, I need your help.

Thanks.

Kenny Rizky, Aug 20, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Troubleshooting a counterfeit installation is useless as it is not known what has been modified to your system.
    A counterfeit installation contains heavily modified code which causes the system to behave in unexpected ways.
    For this reason, analyzing counterfeit systems is unreliable and most analysts won't try it.
    I recommend to install a genuine copy of Windows.
    If, after you have installed a genuine copy of Windows, you still get BSOD's we'll be happy to assist you.

Forum Rules

5. Falco Win User
    Ok to resume my situation a bit. It's not that i use a counterfeit installation because i want to, but since my windows 7 disk is "done" and many issues started will upgrading to windows 10 i had to download the windows media tool to download an up-to-date windows 10 iso to continue. First of i'm also a windows insider of the windows 10 program and maybe you heard we would get windows 10 for "free". Now i use false activation methods just cause if i use my windows id- that id has system configurations saved that i'm not willing again to use.. maybe now i say maybe because i'm not the expert the settings were faulty and started all this after all. I again say i don't know so much about troubleshooting.
    On the other hand i don't know if you are going to read all this *Tongue But the random stuff have stopped and if i'll again have problems ill address you guys at first.
    Ty for you time.

Falco, Aug 21, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Many don't want to use a counterfeit installation, but it is there last resort as they cannot afford it (I'm not referring to the onces that don't want to buy)

What 'faulty' settings do you mean?

7. Falco Win User
    Well not necessarily faulty but i wanted a default start. And by settings i mean every settings i made once i was using the ms id from like power consumption to like user accounts languages and so on. All those are stored in ms id and coming back once login.

Falco, Aug 22, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

Many settings can be resetted by a reinstallation, others I could help you with when your activation is not illegal.

9. Falco Win User
    Ok now everything done from start with new Windows 10 Anniversary installation. And again same error codes and bsod just irql_non less or equal. Updated my first post with new zip.

Falco, Aug 22, 2016
  10. axe0 New Member
    Please post new zips in your new reply, that makes things easier for us.

Please uninstall all IObit programs.

BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal [​IMG]
    Warning Programs that claim to update your drivers install either the wrong or corrupted drivers.
    If you have installed any driver with Driver Booster 3, please remove them as it may cause trouble.
    An easy way to get remove these drivers is by using a restore point prior the installation.

Please run CPU-Z | Softwares | CPUID, open it and make screenshots of the following tabs
    • CPU
    • Mainboard
    • Memory
    • SPD*
    • Graphics
    *SPD shows the details of each stick, you can show the details by choosing different slots in the left upper corner.
    Please make screenshots of each stick.

Please post each screenshot in your next reply/replies.

11. Falco Win User
    Uninstalled IObit programs and tried to installed drivers from manufactures websites. Freeze again occurred.
    These are the screenshots
    Attachment 97812Attachment 97813Attachment 97814Attachment 97815 Attachment 97816Attachment 97817Attachment 97818Attachment 97819

Falco, Aug 22, 2016
  12. axe0 New Member
    Please remove either of your memory sticks, running mixed memory can cause various of problems that can be difficult to diagnose properly. Please know that it does not matter if your running this setup for a long period.

13. Falco Win User

Hello, your solution appears to be solid. I've took out all ram sticks except the 4GB one and I don't think i'll go back to them *Biggrin Sticking to the 4GB one until i upgrade my PC these days. It screams for an upgrade *Tongue
    Thank you very much. Marked as solved.

Falco, Aug 23, 2016
  14. axe0 New Member
    You're welcome *Smile

When you want to add memory, make sure that you replace the current memory with a kit *Wink

Thema:

1. BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal - Similar Threads - BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal

2. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD every 10 minute of activity due to Ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD every 10 minute of activity due to Ntoskrnl.exe: Hello, this is my first time asking a question on this forumI've been getting a lot of BSODs in the past few months. Now they've become extremely severe.The BSOD says:IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALPAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAWhat failed: ntoskrnl.exeI have also been getting many other...
  3. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD every 10 minute of activity due to Ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD every 10 minute of activity due to Ntoskrnl.exe: Hello, this is my first time asking a question on this forumI've been getting a lot of BSODs in the past few months. Now they've become extremely severe.The BSOD says:IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALPAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAWhat failed: ntoskrnl.exeI have also been getting many other...
  4. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe Win11: Hi everyone,like in the title i'm having problems with BSOD on win 11.IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exeI made full reset of windows, check the memory and still I'm getting random BSOD.Here are my minidump files:MiniDumpthanks for help in advance!Mirek...
  5. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe Win11

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe Win11: Hi everyone,like in the title i'm having problems with BSOD on win 11.IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exeI made full reset of windows, check the memory and still I'm getting random BSOD.Here are my minidump files:MiniDumpthanks for help in advance!Mirek...
  6. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, minidump file attached.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, minidump file attached.: Hello, my PC randomly crashed with the crash code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have updated my BIOS to the latest update and my graphics card drivers are up to date.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PL7vkpO9vZ11W_otBeXe-j0JtncPjYnr/view?usp=sharingThanks,...
  7. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, minidump file attached.

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, minidump file attached.: Hello, my PC randomly crashed with the crash code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have updated my BIOS to the latest update and my graphics card drivers are up to date.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PL7vkpO9vZ11W_otBeXe-j0JtncPjYnr/view?usp=sharingThanks,...
  8. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, minidump file attached.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - BSOD: Dump FileI recently built a few new PCs and I am now getting a BSOD multiple times per day on one of them related to the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error. It references a driver named rtf64x64.sys. From what I can find it seems like it is related to a network driver issue, but is...
  10. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - BSOD

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - BSOD: Dump FileI recently built a few new PCs and I am now getting a BSOD multiple times per day on one of them related to the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error. It references a driver named rtf64x64.sys. From what I can find it seems like it is related to a network driver issue, but is...