Windows 10: BSOD IRQL_Unexpected_Value( IRQL and Webpage)

Discus and support BSOD IRQL_Unexpected_Value( IRQL and Webpage) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, at this time im not really asking for the answer to the BSOD, i think it may be my video driver out of date. I will update it and then if i still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by durangod, Jul 16, 2017.

1. durangod Win User

BSOD IRQL_Unexpected_Value( IRQL and Webpage)

Hi, at this time im not really asking for the answer to the BSOD, i think it may be my video driver out of date. I will update it and then if i still get the BSOD ill get back to you.

However my question is what does a webpage have to do with the BSOD. I can access any webpage normally and not get the BSOD with the exception of the paypal login page.

Whenever i go to the paypal US login page i get the BSOD and this error

Bug Check 0xC8 IRQL\_UNEXPECTED\_VALUE | Microsoft Docs

So my question is what would the paypal login webpage have to do with processor values in IRQL... I guess maybe i may need to learn what IRQL is ?

Rather strange at the moment.

UPDATE: well BSOD still happens just on the paypal login page... paypal.com works fine, its when i get to the login page that this happens.... strange.... ill try a clean boot and see what happens. Anti virus is fine, malwarebytes is fine, sfc is fine...

:)

durangod, Jul 16, 2017

2. IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE Windows Restart

[*]
    IRQL UNEXPECTED VALUE Windows restart

Recently I have been getting the IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE error where windows cuts to a blue screen and restarts. I only seem to have this issue when betting online at betway.com. I've upgraded to Window 10 a several of months ago and it has crashed 1st time
    now. Could anybody knows how to resolve the issue? Thanks!

BrianLariza, Jul 16, 2017
  3. BSOD IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE

Hi Christopher,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Please provide us the following information to help you better:

1) When are you getting this error?

2) Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?

Please try installing all the latest Windows Updates and check if it helps or not. As per your issue, I would suggest you to check your network adapters from
    Device Manager:

• Open Device Manager by pressing
      Windows key + X
      , click on Control Panel; select
      System and Maintenance
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • In Device Manager, locate Network Adapters and double-click to check if it’s working properly.
    • Go to Driver tab, then click on
      Update Driver
      . And follow the instructions.
    Hope this information helps. Please post us with the required information to help you better.

Thank you.

Sagnik_Chakraborty, Jul 16, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

5. durangod Win User
    Thanks for the link, yeah did a safe boot and page works fine. So it has to be something in full startup that is not updated or corrupted. Ill check out the link.... thanks so much *Smile

durangod, Jul 16, 2017
  6. mhikdeb Win User
    Howdy!
    I'm having the exact same problem on my Windows 10 desktop. I can access any webpage, but when I try to access Paypal's login page I get this blue screen, an IRQL unexpected value thing and the system restarts. Have you figured out yet how to solve this?
    Thanks a lot!
    Marcus

mhikdeb, Jul 16, 2017
  7. durangod Win User
    Hi, no sir. Awhile back a MSI rep told me to uninstall the MSI live update because it was not very good, he told me that i would have to find the programs manually and update them. I removed the software but all this time i have forgotten about updating. So now that there is a new version of the MSI live update released. I thought i would give it a try.

It told me i had a bunch of stuff outdated, so i ran the update. Also ran windows update and also Nvidia update and a few others. Even after all those updates, the same thing happens. No clue as to why as of yet.

Question do you have MSI motherboard and running Nvidia as well ?

durangod, Jul 17, 2017
  8. durangod Win User

Here is my file upload according to the BSOD instructions, yep now i need help *Smile

DESKTOP-3C2DSSD-Mon_07_17_2017_162847_33.zip

durangod, Jul 17, 2017
  9. mhikdeb Win User
    MSI MB? check
    NVIDIA? check
    But I don't use Live Update.
    All programs and drivers are updated. Found some other clues I'm gonna follow up tomorrow. It's getting kinda late here in Europe. I'll come back when I found something.

mhikdeb, Jul 17, 2017
  10. axe0 New Member
    Update your ethernet drivers or reinstall them
    Code: 3: kd> lmvm bwcW10x64 Browse full module list start end module name fffff809`3c600000 fffff809`3c966000 bwcW10x64 T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: bwcW10x64.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\bwcW10x64.sys Image name: bwcW10x64.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Thu Sep 15 18:22:54 2016 (57DACADE) CheckSum: 000313BC ImageSize: 00366000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote] You're aware of the state of your drives?
    There are many paging errors (+-2000) and some recover actions for the registry

11. durangod Win User
    OK get some rest. Maybe tomorrow we can take this alittle deeper.. How about MB model Im using the Z170a M5, and the processor is the I7-6700k - same with you?

durangod, Jul 17, 2017
  12. durangod Win User
    You're aware of the state of your drives?
    There are many paging errors (+-2000) and some recover actions for the registry[/quote] No i did not know i had page issues with my drives themselves... mmmm interesting

OK thanks i thought i got them all... guess i missed some... dang

durangod, Jul 17, 2017
  13. mhikdeb Win User

Bingo. Same MB same processor.

mhikdeb, Jul 17, 2017
  14. durangod Win User
    thats interesting as well...

by they way axe0 i also see that i have this installed, do i need this adapter? I think i can unstall it right?

Microsoft KM TEST Loopback Adapter

durangod, Jul 17, 2017
  15. axe0 New Member
    Nope, everything from Microsoft is present for a reason.

Thema:

1. BSOD IRQL_Unexpected_Value( IRQL and Webpage) - Similar Threads - BSOD IRQL_Unexpected_Value IRQL

2. Irql_unexpected_value

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Irql_unexpected_value: so i have since downloaded and installed the zip file to run command prompt that records the system info, on the desktop i am currently working on. before in tried to reinstall a fresh O/S I TURNED on the system as normal put in the users password and it did nothing from...
  3. BSOD IRQL unexpected value when browsing web.

BSOD IRQL unexpected value when browsing web.: So while I am browsing the internet, playing a game or watching a movie my computer will randomly blue screen saying IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE. Any help would be appreciated. 25646
  4. IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE BSOD Win 10

IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE BSOD Win 10: Recently upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10, using the free code/install thing that Microsoft offered. I've been occasionally getting this BSOD under IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE, and BlueScreenView says the problem is nwifi.sys Also there was one or two under...
  5. IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE surfing with FireFox

IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE surfing with FireFox: Since a week or two before the creators update, but 9 months since I first built the machine, I started to get a BSOD IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE when general surfing with FireFox. Using Chrome I haven't yet experienced the issue. I refreshed Firefox but that did not help. I have...
  6. Bsod (irql_unexpected_value)

Bsod (irql_unexpected_value): Hello, I've recently been getting IRQL_unexpected_value a lot. I've used things like BlueScreenView to see what is causing it and it has those things highlighted in red: ndis.sys, ntoskrnl.exe, nwifi.sys, and tcpip.sys. I was wondering how to stop my bluescreens on my...
  7. IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE happening on logon

IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE happening on logon: Hi, good morning guys I'm looking for a way to stop this, i started to have IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE caused by ndis.sys + bwcW10x64.sys on address ndis.sys+100ef + bwcW10x64.sys+9e10 at every logon. I just cannot boot my windows install normaly, only on safe-mode. I think...
  8. IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE - BSOD trying to start Connectify Hotspot

IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE - BSOD trying to start Connectify Hotspot: Hello, I had been getting several BSODs over the past few months that were DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and having to do with Netwbw02.sys and ntoskrnl.exe. These BSODS only seemed to occur on spotty Wi-Fi connections, and not Ethernet connections. Today I updated both...
  9. BSOD browsing the internet - IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE

BSOD browsing the internet - IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE: Hello all, I've updated to Windows 10 in September but have been struggling with BSODs when browsing the web. Most commonly I will be watching a youtube video when it occurs but it's not always the case. It is always an IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE message displayed on the...
  10. BLOD IRQL Unexpected Value

BLOD IRQL Unexpected Value: So I get a BLOD at least once a day...either playing a game on line, a movie online...Steam kicks me too surprisingly. My BLOD doesn't give me a code at all which I find annoying. Attached is my computer info per the sites instructions. 21951

Users found this page by searching for:

1. irql unexpected value ndis.sys when logging into paypal

2. irql\_unexpected\_value ndis.sys