Windows 10: BSOD is telling me ndis.sys failed

Discus and support BSOD is telling me ndis.sys failed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I've created this post as it was instructed here:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TidusFF86, Jun 25, 2019.

1. TidusFF86 Win User

BSOD is telling me ndis.sys failed

TidusFF86, Jun 25, 2019
  2. ConiGL Win User

BSOD Bad_Pool_Caller Win10 on Dell Inspiron

Here is some info that may help. May be your network driver. One of the posts suggest a program that will give more info on what crashed. Hope this helps you.

BSOD caused by ndis.sys, NETIO.SYS and ntoskrnl.exe

ConiGL, Jun 25, 2019
  3. BSOD page fault in no pages area

The problem is caused by (ndis.sys)

You have to update the drivers of the network cards

Check this link, I hope it helps

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/ndis-sys-failed-...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

PhillipCaprio, Jun 25, 2019
  4. BSOD is telling me ndis.sys failed

wdf01000.sys and ntoskrnl.exe BSOD

I'm on Windows 10, 64bit

Basically, whenever I try to update my LPC controller through Device Manager, BSOD with WDF_VIOLATION occurs (culprit being wdf01000.sys)

So I try to use the driver verifier to see which driver is causing the BSOD, but then it causes BSOD (cultprit being ntoskrnl.exe)

Have no idea which driver is causing them

Please help!

Here are my list of drivers and system info: Documents

interestingkid005140, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

BSOD is telling me ndis.sys failed

1. BSOD is telling me ndis.sys failed - Similar Threads - BSOD telling ndis

2. BSOD: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sys: Hi, I have just had a couple of my users which a BSOD with the error: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sysI have the Memory.dmp file, can anyone open it and see what may have caused the issue?...
  3. BSOD: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sys: Hi, I have just had a couple of my users which a BSOD with the error: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sysI have the Memory.dmp file, can anyone open it and see what may have caused the issue?...
  4. BSOD: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. how do i fix notskrnl.exe failed bsod and rt640x64.sys failed bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix notskrnl.exe failed bsod and rt640x64.sys failed bsod: i recently took my computer to micro center because i was having issues with all my games crashing and they said i havd faulty ram and a faulty motherboard. i then bought new ram and a new motherboard and installed it into my computer. i boot my computer up and try to play...
  6. how do i fix notskrnl.exe failed bsod and rt640x64.sys failed bsod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i fix notskrnl.exe failed bsod and rt640x64.sys failed bsod: i recently took my computer to micro center because i was having issues with all my games crashing and they said i havd faulty ram and a faulty motherboard. i then bought new ram and a new motherboard and installed it into my computer. i boot my computer up and try to play...
  7. Etd. Sys failed please help me in this

in Windows 10 Customization
    Etd. Sys failed please help me in this: Hi, I just have a query related to system thread exception not handle error code etd.sys..... Please help me in this query and provide suitable solution to my query please......
  8. Netwtw10.sys failed

Netwtw10.sys failed: Since several days I have a problem with my laptop. It is restarting everytime I used it with BSoD saying "stop code:DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" and Netwtw10.sys failed.I have this issue since I tried to install app that could not run on my device. How could I fix that...
  9. BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION What failed: iocbios2.sys

BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION What failed: iocbios2.sys: I followed the instructions in the two links below and came up with some minidump files. BSOD happens about every 48-72 hours....
  10. BSOD Netwtw06.sys failed page fault in nonpaged area

BSOD Netwtw06.sys failed page fault in nonpaged area: Hello! I needed some help as I don't know what to do anymore with this constant crash, sometimes it occurs every 15min and others it won't crash for days. I've been skimming threads and other fixes for weeks and have yet to find a permanent solution. Methods I attempted to...