Windows 10: BSOD Issue, Critical_Process_Died or System_Service_Exception Bug Check, No Obvious Symptoms

Discus and support BSOD Issue, Critical_Process_Died or System_Service_Exception Bug Check, No Obvious Symptoms in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Been having this issue for quite some time now. Have asked about it before but never got to the root of it, and it started to really bugging me again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NOSML, Nov 21, 2020.

1. NOSML Win User

BSOD Issue, Critical_Process_Died or System_Service_Exception Bug Check, No Obvious Symptoms

Been having this issue for quite some time now. Have asked about it before but never got to the root of it, and it started to really bugging me again so figure I would try again.

My laptop just keeps crashing once every few days, with either the bug check Critical_Process_Died or System_Service_Exception. Before, it's most likely to happen when I'm on YouTube using Firefox, but now it would crash randomly too, even when the computer is idling. No obvious signs before it crashes, just hangs a little bit or suddenly crashes into BS.

Attached are dump files of 3 of my most recent crashes. If anyone can take a look and let me know if there's any clue in it, that would be great. If it's unclear, let me know and I can run Driver Verifier to see if it helps.

Thank you.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoixZArAnKbKiDSvsNRyb1pysSxK?e=xNRPKG

:)

NOSML, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Multiple BSOD hardware issue or driver issue ?

Hi Iriszer0,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

To have a better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, respond to the question listed below.

1. What is the make and model of the computer?

I suggest you to try the steps listed in
    troubleshoot blue screen errors
    and check if it works.

Meanwhile you may also go through:

1. troubleshoot CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION
    2. troubleshoot CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED
    3. troubleshoot SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Regards,

Junaid_A, Nov 21, 2020
  3. Rodgers74 Win User
    BSOD: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Have been receiving a BSOD and I am hoping to get it solved. The error was stated as: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. I have completed the steps in the "Driver
    Verification: BSOD
    " article. The link to the files is below:

http://1drv.ms/1ThiztX

Files Contained:

• .dmp (x2
    • MSinfo
    • Speccy System Specs
    Hopefully this can be easily resolved! Thanks for your time.

Rodgers74, Nov 21, 2020
  4. BSOD Issue, Critical_Process_Died or System_Service_Exception Bug Check, No Obvious Symptoms

Critical_Process_Died BSOD

Hi,

In order to resolve your concern, we suggest that you to follow these steps:

• If you've installed any new apps or devices, uninstall or unplug them and restart your PC.
    • Make sure your PC has the latest updates:
    • Go to the search box.
    • Type Windows Update then Enter.
    • Select Check for updates.
    • In the Settings menu, select Check for updates button.
    • When it's finished, restart your PC.

You may also check this
    link
    for more troubleshooting steps regarding critical_process_died error message.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

BSOD Issue, Critical_Process_Died or System_Service_Exception Bug Check, No Obvious Symptoms

1. BSOD Issue, Critical_Process_Died or System_Service_Exception Bug Check, No Obvious Symptoms - Similar Threads - BSOD Issue Critical_Process_Died

2. BSOD bug check

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD bug check: Hello,I've recently experienced a BSOD while trying to put my computer to sleep for the evening. I used WinDBG to analyze the dump file, pasted below:PFN_LIST_CORRUPT 4eTypically caused by drivers passing bad memory descriptor lists ie: callingMmUnlockPages twice with the...
  3. BSOD Bug Check

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Bug Check: Hello,i got for the first time a bluescreen and now im a bit worried what just happend if something is broke:i played valorant some time, and after that i closed the game and played one fall guys match, i also closed after that fall guys and instanly got a bluescreen.Here:For...
  4. BSOD Bug Check

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Bug Check: hello, i have been having issues with my pc restarting itself every once in a while. i replaced the memory roughly a year ago and this did not resolve the issues. i will provide specs as well and minidumps. i also analyzed the memory.dmp file and ran verifier to see which...
  5. BSOD Bug Check

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Bug Check: hello, i have been having issues with my pc restarting itself every once in a while. i replaced the memory roughly a year ago and this did not resolve the issues. i will provide specs as well and minidumps. i also analyzed the memory.dmp file and ran verifier to see which...
  6. BSOD and System Reboot - Bug Check 0x3B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD and System Reboot - Bug Check 0x3B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hi guys, I need some assistance with a problem I've encountered. Recently I had two BSODs with system's reboot afterwards. First time a few weeks ago I didn't take it too serious, but having a second one today I need to fix what's causing the issue. I isolated the error...
  7. Starting to lose hope. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.

Starting to lose hope. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.: Today I boot up my PC and everything goes fine for a few hours. All of a sudden, my pc freezes, and enters BSOD. I have tried to factory reset, use command prompt, system restore, uninstall updates. Im getting a mix of two errors, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and...
  8. Sudden BlueScreen: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Sudden BlueScreen: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: I am using that PC with Windows 10 1909 build for more than 6 months, but suddenly yesterday when the system is in idle, I got the bluescreen error with CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. I never saw like this before on this PC. Can't find out the reason whether it's because of the...
  9. BSOD issue CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD issue CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: Hello, yesterday my PC decided to shutdown and don't want to start ever anymore. I've tried starting it multiple times just ending in the same loop all times. The automatic repair starts and then i try exit the menu and start the PC again then I get this bluescreen saying...
  10. BSOD Bug Check

BSOD Bug Check: Ever since I installed the Windows 10 1903 update last 6/19/19 my Windows 10 Professional computer has started crashing seemingly at random and always displaying the same BSOD stopCode: ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY (be) Before I installed the aforementioned update, I...