Windows 10: BSOD issue IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discus and support BSOD issue IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello to whomever is reading this. I've been experiencing a series of crashes recently and this issue pops up every time. I have tried a handful of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SSaka_0, Mar 30, 2023.

1. SSaka_0 Win User

BSOD issue IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hello to whomever is reading this. I've been experiencing a series of crashes recently and this issue pops up every time. I have tried a handful of things such as scanning my PC for malware, doing a memory diagnostic, updating drivers with "Drive Booster", updating windows and reapplying thermal paste to my CPU as it was suffering from high temperatures, which is an issue that has not completely disappeared.The following is the report from the app "WhoCrashed" on this particular issue. Here is also a link for the minidump as well just for those who would be kind enough to look at it. https://1

:)

SSaka_0, Mar 30, 2023

2. BSOD problems IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Some days when I turn off my PC it happens sequentially these 3 BSOD (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA). Not necessarily in this order. But the errors are basically one of these.

• I've already done memtest86 and got no errors
    • SFC /scannow with no errors too
    • checkdisk with no errors
    I've checked the error with BlueScreenView and the problem is with the driver ntoskrnl.exe.

Any suggestion of whats going on?

LeonardoRocha9, Mar 30, 2023
  3. Bsod "irql_not_less_or_equal"

This most probably is due to a faulty charger or a battery.

Generate Battery Usage Report in Windows 10

But there are other common causes of it:
    • Incompatible Drivers
    • Malfunctioning hardware
    • Registry Issues
    • Malware attacks
    • Incomplete driver installation

To solve the problem, you could try using the following common methods:
    Method 1: Use SFC and DISM
    Step 1: Press Windows + X and then select Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    Step 2: Type in the following command and then press Enter.
    sfc/scannow
    Step 3: Wait for the process to finish and it will show you results. If Windows can repair your files, it should say that the corrupted files are repaired. If the process is stuck, the Windows could well fail to recover itself. You will have to use the DISM tool to repair your Windows sinceit’s a more efficient and powerful tool than SFC, use these steps:
    Step 4BSOD issue IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL :press Windows Key + X and then click on Command Prompt (Admin).
    Step 5: Now type the following command and then press Enter.
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

Method 2: Update Your Graphics Drivers
    Step 1: Press Windows Key + R to open the Run box.
    Step 2: Type in devmgmt.msc and press Enter to open the Device Manager
    Step 3: Expand the Display Adapters category.
    Step 4: Right-click on your graphics device, and then select Update Driver.
    Step 5: Select the Search automatically for updated driver software option.
    Step 6: The computer will search for drivers online and install them.

Method 3: Check Your Memory and Hardware
    If the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error is not related to the software, then some hardware glitches might be causing the issue. In such a scenario, you should try testing the RAM of your device. Fortunately, Windows offers a utility tool called memory diagnostics. Refer to the following instructions to learn how to access the utility tool.

Step 1: Press Win + Q to open the search box, enter Memory Diagnostic to open the Windows Diagnostic utility.
    Step 2: Select the Restart now and check for problems option to scan the RAM.

Reference: [Solved]: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Error in Windows - Bitwarsoft

Steerthforth, Mar 30, 2023
  4. Eshan Oli Win User

Repeated BSODs (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL)

So well I am repeatedly getting BSODs with the error code "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL". I don't know what is causing it. Well, it says it's some driver that's causing the issue. I tried some solutions out there and thought they helped, I was satisfied. But no, that isn't the case. I still get the same BSOD with the same error, the most recent one being yesterday. I know I could just reset the PC in the hope for it to get fixed, but I don't want to do that. If possible, can I know what exactly is causing the issue, and the steps to fix it? I would be happy if someone can help me with this.

Eshan Oli, Mar 30, 2023
Thema:

1. BSOD issue IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Similar Threads - BSOD issue IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

2. BSOD issue IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD issue IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello to whomever is reading this. I've been experiencing a series of crashes recently and this issue pops up every time. I have tried a handful of things such as scanning my PC for malware, doing a memory diagnostic, updating drivers with "Drive Booster", updating windows...
  3. BSOD Issues - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Issues - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - ntoskrnl.exe: I have been having a vexing issue over the past few months with 'random' BSOD issues. I am running a 2010 era machine originally with windows 7 that I recently had to upgrade to Windows 10 due to EOL of security upgrades. Since the upgrade, the BSOD issues have started. I...
  4. BSOD issues in new computer IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD issues in new computer IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello i upgraded my computer a week ago, mobo/cpu/ram/gpu all together. I got everything working with a windows install, and i started getting BSODs at random times. I been able to have the pc running for hours with a game at times without a problem and suddenly have a...
  5. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi, so im having an issue with BSOD about a weeks ago with my new PC, the error code that windows show me is different error code when the BSOD happens. So i decided to reset my pc to get a fresh-installed windows. and then everything work fine. But suddenly when im browsing...
  6. Bsod "irql_not_less_or_equal"

Bsod "irql_not_less_or_equal": Sometimes it gives me a BSOD with the error code "IRQL not less or equal". It happened once listening to Spotify, today listening to Youtube, and another time when joining an online class. It's not often, but happens sometimes. Windows version: 2004 (19041.508). Debugging...
  7. Irql_not_less_or_equal bsod

Irql_not_less_or_equal bsod: Here's the zip. Windows 10 Pro Version 2004 164493
  8. BSOD IRQL_not_less_or_equal

BSOD IRQL_not_less_or_equal: Not sure exactly what the cause is, but I basically built my new PC, the front panel audio jack didn't work unrelated, so I decided maybe updating my drivers would help, so I used something like "DriverEasy" and it did something to my front panel USB ports, luckily my USB...
  9. BSOD: "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD: "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL": I randomly get this error sometimes when I'm playing, my knowledge in solving windows errors is limited so I'll appreciate the help. Here are the .dmp files which were updated right when the crash happened. submitted by /u/Zyad300 [link] [comments]...
  10. Bsod irql_not_less_or_equal

Bsod irql_not_less_or_equal: Hello, I've been getting blue screens daily after I one day took out my GPU to clean the insides (about 8 months ago but I don't think that's the problem, I suspect a driver issue) It mostly displays "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" but I think I've received a different one every...