Windows 10: BSOD Issue: Occurring after install of new motherboard and CPU

Discus and support BSOD Issue: Occurring after install of new motherboard and CPU in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have installed a new MB and CPU recently but I keep running into BSOD. The majority of the day, PC runs fine but crashes randomly. This has been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SheriffKash Oladosu, Oct 8, 2020.

1. BSOD Issue: Occurring after install of new motherboard and CPU

Hi, I have installed a new MB and CPU recently but I keep running into BSOD. The majority of the day, PC runs fine but crashes randomly. This has been happening for 3 days, I must note that it usually crashes whilst in a game but not all the time. I've checked drivers and updated them, did some research on potential fixes but none of them solved the issue. So I have posted my DMPS + MSinfo in the link below.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah42rQRdCzMCvwN7gh7yTOtXsZK6?e=ath16P

:)

SheriffKash Oladosu, Oct 8, 2020
  2. Argel Obm Win User

BSOD ever since installing CPU

Hi,

You mentioned that when you install the new CPU, your computer is encountering a blue screen error but everything is working properly when you use the old CPU. There may be a compatibility issue between the motherboard and the CPU that is why you're encountering
    the issue. We recommend that you contact the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) of your motherboard to check if the CPU is compatible to your motherboard. To know how to contact the manufacturer of your motherboard, follow the steps
    here. Once you've accessed the link, click
    How to find out an OEM’s contact information to see the steps.

If you still have any questions, kindly reply to this thread.

Argel Obm, Oct 8, 2020
  3. whirlly Win User
    Freezing on new- motherboard, fresh install

Hi axe0,

I've attached the new zip file and pasted the pictures below. I'll submit another reply once I've completed the driver verifier step.

CPU

BSOD Issue: Occurring after install of new motherboard and CPU [​IMG]

Mainboard

Memory

SPD Slot 1

SPD Slot 2

SPD Slot 3

SPD Slot 4 is empty

Graphic

whirlly, Oct 8, 2020
  4. BSOD Issue: Occurring after install of new motherboard and CPU

Asus 8800gt Bsod Help!

Something that comes to mind, when I first installed vista and inserted a disc into my burner. It caused the IRQ error you have. After updating the firmware on the burner, this no longer occured. So a suggestion is to unplug it from the motherboard and see if the BSOD occurs.

Check the BIOS and set everything to defaults. Any bad settings on it causing instability will do this.

Swap the video card and try, if this fails your cpu is botched.

Hybrid_theory, Oct 8, 2020
Thema:

BSOD Issue: Occurring after install of new motherboard and CPU

1. BSOD Issue: Occurring after install of new motherboard and CPU - Similar Threads - BSOD Issue Occurring

2. BSOD after installing new cpu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD after installing new cpu: So after instaling new cpu and m2 drive frequent BSOD startet appearing right after booting up the pc there were about 4 different ones most of the time it said MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTIONS but also the others that i have saved are CLOCK WATCHDOG. TIMEOUT, KERNEL SECURITY CHECH...
  3. BSOD after installing new CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after installing new CPU: I've been getting a blue screen with service system exception periodically after installing a new CPU, any assistance with understanding the problem would be appreciated.I've updated my system BIOS and the chipset driver for my mobo, but it still randomly crashed after a...
  4. BSOD after installing new CPU

BSOD after installing new CPU: I've been getting a blue screen with service system exception periodically after installing a new CPU, any assistance with understanding the problem would be appreciated.I've updated my system BIOS and the chipset driver for my mobo, but it still randomly crashed after a...
  5. BSOD after installing new CPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. BSOD after installing new motherboard and CPU

BSOD after installing new motherboard and CPU: I recently replaced my motherboard and CPU while keeping my current SSD which holds Windows 10.I've been getting this error at random times and I don't know how to fix it"KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ntoskrnl.exe"Here is the dump file from said recent...
  7. BSOD after installing new motherboard and CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after installing new motherboard and CPU: I recently replaced my motherboard and CPU while keeping my current SSD which holds Windows 10.I've been getting this error at random times and I don't know how to fix it"KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ntoskrnl.exe"Here is the dump file from said recent...
  8. BSOD after installing new motherboard and CPU

9. BSOD after install of new CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after install of new CPU: Hello, I recently installed a new CPU, after doing so I was excited to play games with better performance.Before buying the CPU I made sure I checked that everything should be compatible and it was, I bought it as a prebuilt and went on the “Upgrade your PC and picked it from...
  10. BSOD after installation of new cpu

BSOD after installation of new cpu: I recently purchased a Ryzen 5 3600 to replace my Ryzen 3 1200 and I updated my BIOS to version F50a on my GA-X370 Gaming K5 motherboard but after I'd installed the new cpu my system went into a series of error messages*KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED*KERNEL SECURITY CHECK...