Windows 10: BSOD issue. Pls check the comments too. Would be very greatfull if you can help :)

Discus and support BSOD issue. Pls check the comments too. Would be very greatfull if you can help :) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BL00DTHlRSTY [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BL00DTHlRSTY, Jan 2, 2020.

1. BSOD issue. Pls check the comments too. Would be very greatfull if you can help :)

/u/BL00DTHlRSTY, Jan 2, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

Comments and tags not saved or disappears

Hello,

Could you please answer few question:

• Are you not able to see the Comments section in the file or the comment is missing for the MP3 file in the file section?
    If the Comment section is missing, I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Right click on the categories where you see the file section and click on more and scroll down and check on Comments section and check if it helps.

And issues with Microsoft Word 2010, suggest you to post your query in on the below link and check if it helps.

Results in Office - Microsoft Community

Hope this helps.

Arul_D, Jan 2, 2020
  3. cryadis23 Win User
    pls help with audio and graphics issues - latency issue?

sorry, please also find task manager screenshots. couldnt capture the whole list (there are so many processes running!) so i caught what i could, ordered by cpu and memory usage. thanks!

BSOD issue. Pls check the comments too. Would be very greatfull if you can help :) [​IMG]

BSOD issue. Pls check the comments too. Would be very greatfull if you can help :) [​IMG]

cryadis23, Jan 2, 2020
  4. BSOD issue. Pls check the comments too. Would be very greatfull if you can help :)

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

BSOD issue. Pls check the comments too. Would be very greatfull if you can help :)

1. BSOD issue. Pls check the comments too. Would be very greatfull if you can help :) - Similar Threads - BSOD issue Pls

2. Can you check this bsod issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you check this bsod issue?: I recently formatted my PC due to storage issues, so I did a clean install from usb and all but I am encountering random BSOD which never occurred before the OS reset. I have a dump file to share so feel free to have a look and tell me your...
  3. Can you check this bsod issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you check this bsod issue?: I recently formatted my PC due to storage issues, so I did a clean install from usb and all but I am encountering random BSOD which never occurred before the OS reset. I have a dump file to share so feel free to have a look and tell me your...
  4. Can you pls help me at the topic?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you pls help me at the topic?: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/pls-help-why-my-cpu-is-like-that-again/5aab43ab-80e2-4fab-b914-e15b6590154dI need help about this discussion, also have screenshot already. Thanks....
  5. Can you pls help me at the topic?

Can you pls help me at the topic?: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/pls-help-why-my-cpu-is-like-that-again/5aab43ab-80e2-4fab-b914-e15b6590154dI need help about this discussion, also have screenshot already. Thanks....
  6. Can you pls help me at the topic?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. This is gonna be a rollercoaster but if you can help pls do

This is gonna be a rollercoaster but if you can help pls do: I haven’t used my laptop in a while we just moved here last year so I’m just not using it again and it keeps telling me I need administrator rights to change things I’m just trying to play my Sims four game but I Can’t download it because of administrative rights I looked on...
  8. This is gonna be a rollercoaster but if you can help pls do

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    This is gonna be a rollercoaster but if you can help pls do: I haven’t used my laptop in a while we just moved here last year so I’m just not using it again and it keeps telling me I need administrator rights to change things I’m just trying to play my Sims four game but I Can’t download it because of administrative rights I looked on...
  9. BSOD : PLS HELP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD : PLS HELP: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff80058cfa320. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 9be0d435-b4d9-4d44-866b-73e12b87c575.this is the dump...
  10. BSOD and Cannot reset Windows too - pls help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD and Cannot reset Windows too - pls help: Dear All, For the last couple of days, we are unable to login to Windows as it keeps to cycling through PnP FATAL Error and cannot recover. I am posting this entering in Safe Mode w/networking. Problem started while in use and I tried to uninstall latest updates with no...