Windows 10: BSOD issue previously thought resolved *MSINFO and DMP file included

Discus and support BSOD issue previously thought resolved *MSINFO and DMP file included in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I've been having an issue with my PC where I occasionally get a BSOD. It has happened while gaming, & while browsing the new edge/chromium... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JawwadA, Mar 12, 2020.

1. JawwadA Win User

BSOD issue previously thought resolved *MSINFO and DMP file included

Hello, I've been having an issue with my PC where I occasionally get a BSOD. It has happened while gaming, & while browsing the new edge/chromium thing. I initially posted here before can't find my old question and the response was to delete and re-install my Ethernet driver, which I did. Didn't happen for a week and then BSOD happened again, which is about the normal frequency.

BSOD happened around 7:20pm, 7:12 reported on event viewer, which stated it was shut down due to a bug check:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000000009, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff8046b7a3726. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: f7b537c6-2245-4d15-8136-6621135eaca0.

Link to files

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/levdimjaf05bx26/AADxnfoPC1XQ6KTnneP1TW_Oa?dl=0

:)

JawwadA, Mar 12, 2020

2. BSOD with DMP files and MSInfo

I have used the verifier app and collect the dmp files along with the MSInfo32.

I been receiving the BSOD for a bit and I had the motherboard replace at the Company's helpdesk requested it. I knew that was not the issue. I know is a driver issue but don't know how to fix it and what is exactly causing the issue. I believe is the Cisco
    VPN software that is causing it.

When the BSOD happened under the verifier app the

DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION (xxxxx.sys) The xxxx.sys is the name of the driver that caused the crash.
    If it is listed please note it and tell us what it is.

the xxxx.sys was something like vpnxxx64.sys I believe..can't remember it exactly.

here is the link to OneDrive to see the DMP files and the MSInfo32 files.

022417-11640-01.zip

AzureRookieFL, Mar 12, 2020
  3. BSOD while gaming. No idea why [.dmp + msinfo]

Hello.

I'm often experiencing BSOD while using my computer for games. I did not see any pattern when BSOD is displayed, sometimes it's after 5 minutes of gaming and sometimes it's after 60h of gaming.

I was looking at .dmp file, but I can't tell what is causing exceptions. Could someone help me with diagnosis?

This is link to my msinfo and .dmp file.

DMP

Thanks,

Kacper.

Kacper Kaliński, Mar 12, 2020
  4. BSOD issue previously thought resolved *MSINFO and DMP file included

BSOD with DMP files and MSInfo

Hi,

For us to effectively assist you, kindly provide us the information below:

• Have you made any changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you trying to re-install Windows 10 or any of your programs when this happened?

Meanwhile, kindly check the post of SpiritX MS MVP from July 24, 2016, through this

link
    to see the steps that can possible assist you on this issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jomel_Santos, Mar 12, 2020
Thema:

BSOD issue previously thought resolved *MSINFO and DMP file included

1. BSOD issue previously thought resolved *MSINFO and DMP file included - Similar Threads - BSOD issue previously

2. BSOD once in a while dmp files included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD once in a while dmp files included: My laptop which is relatively new, bought last August. Gigabyte G5 KD with the default specs. It randomly crashes once in a while, sometimes weeks, sometimes months, and sometimes days. This is the crash address every time ntoskrnl.exe+41bd30 and kbdclass.sys...
  3. BSOD once in a while dmp files included

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD once in a while dmp files included: My laptop which is relatively new, bought last August. Gigabyte G5 KD with the default specs. It randomly crashes once in a while, sometimes weeks, sometimes months, and sometimes days. This is the crash address every time ntoskrnl.exe+41bd30 and kbdclass.sys...
  4. BSOD HELP dmp file included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD HELP dmp file included: I recently encountered a blue screen of death while playing genshin impact. could someone help me out by analyzing the dmp filehttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xteFyR8Lga42YOL9WJ7-gC0tiYPGdHjc?usp=sharing...
  5. BSOD HELP dmp file included

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD HELP dmp file included: I recently encountered a blue screen of death while playing genshin impact. could someone help me out by analyzing the dmp filehttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xteFyR8Lga42YOL9WJ7-gC0tiYPGdHjc?usp=sharing...
  6. BSOD HELP dmp file included

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD HELP dmp file included: I recently encountered a blue screen of death while playing genshin impact. could someone help me out by analyzing the dmp filehttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1vq2wv9Y58OBentREeMuK-gTReef-YSOv/view?usp=sharing...
  7. Help reading my dmp and msinfo file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help reading my dmp and msinfo file: Here is my link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArqZ7G_1uyMQoTKNcFclrQvj4Pph?e=qTiyo5 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-reading-my-dmp-and-msinfo-file/371b495e-bd05-407d-9434-12c3cb785531
  8. BSOD issues - Minidump and msinfo files included

BSOD issues - Minidump and msinfo files included: I'm running into BSOD issues which most frequently happens after waking the computer up after its been sleeping for like 1-2 hours. Occasionally it happens when using the computer normally. I've ran memtest without any hardware issues identified, I've updated my video card...
  9. Windows 10 BSOD - Dump files and msinfo included

Windows 10 BSOD - Dump files and msinfo included: I have been recently experiencing Windows 10 crashes, which have been caused by hal.dll, ntoskrnl.exe and PSHED.dll according to BlueScreenView and WhoCrashed. As these don't give that much info afterall and I don't have the neccesary sdk's to analyze the dump files myself...
  10. BSOD while gaming. No idea why [.dmp + msinfo]

BSOD while gaming. No idea why [.dmp + msinfo]: Hello. I'm often experiencing BSOD while using my computer for games. I did not see any pattern when BSOD is displayed, sometimes it's after 5 minutes of gaming and sometimes it's after 60h of gaming. I was looking at .dmp file, but I can't tell what is causing exceptions....