Windows 10: BSOD Issue. Tried literally everything. Can someone help me with these dump files? What do...

Discus and support BSOD Issue. Tried literally everything. Can someone help me with these dump files? What do... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Here are my dumps and other useful files. I can't freaking figure out why I've kept getting blue screens for the past 18 months. Sometimes I don't get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Capousd9u2hjaspojd, Mar 11, 2019.

1. BSOD Issue. Tried literally everything. Can someone help me with these dump files? What do...

Here are my dumps and other useful files. I can't freaking figure out why I've kept getting blue screens for the past 18 months. Sometimes I don't get one for months, sometimes I get 2 in one day, it is simply exhausting and excruciating.

If anyone can help me figure this out, I will be so happy.

Every BSOD error I've ever gotten was IRQL_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL, some were seemingly related to bridge.sys.

I have no idea what has caused me to have blue screens so freaking often ever since I've built my PC.

Dump.txt and Dump 2.txt are both from previous blue screens I've gotten.

Yesterday, while trying to finally fix this goddamn **** issue, I enabled Driver Verifier and I made the computer to a memory diagnostic on reboot (to see if it could find anything). It did the memory test (took forever), and then blue screened, related to Driver Verifier. I'm guessing Driver Verifier stumbled upon a driver and crashed because of that driver. Seemingly from the files, that driver is ramdriv.sys (no idea what that is nor how to fix it). I've included CBS.log, dism.log, sfcdetails.txt, basically every log imaginable from tools I've ran to try to fix the issue.

If someone could tell me how to fix this permanently so I can finally use my computer in peace, that would be awesome. Every single post I've found always says to do the same straightforward things like update your drivers and what not. I've done all those things a thousand times.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AhWLGuEjeG4ni3STVkpI0N9F3NPo

:)

Capousd9u2hjaspojd, Mar 11, 2019

2. BSOD Help - dump files attached

Hi William,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this. The dumpfiles you have provided is not enough to find the root cause of the BSOD.
    Kindly provide full dump file for better assistance.

I appreciate if you answer few questions to narrow down the issue.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • What error message are you getting with BSOD?
    • Are you able to boot the computer to the desktop?
    I suggest you to Update the Windows 10 Drivers and check if it help.

Please refer to the below article “How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10”by Mr. Andre Da Costa to update the drivers:

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Mar 11, 2019
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    Help with BSOD, Dump files and system info attached.

Hi,

There are many factors that could cause BSOD on your
    PC.
    Since you have the Dump File, we could give you the procedures on how to find and upload the files we need so that we'll be able to help you repair your PC. To find and fix BSOD, kindly follow the steps indicated in this

link
    . Useful knowledge regarding BSODs are also indicated on that link.

Let us know how things goes with your issue.

Regard.s

Allan Mej, Mar 11, 2019
  4. BSOD Issue. Tried literally everything. Can someone help me with these dump files? What do...

williamrlward, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

BSOD Issue. Tried literally everything. Can someone help me with these dump files? What do...

1. BSOD Issue. Tried literally everything. Can someone help me with these dump files? What do... - Similar Threads - BSOD Issue Tried

2. can someone help me understand a analysis of this dump file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can someone help me understand a analysis of this dump file?: 0:000> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Exception Analysis ** ********************************************************************************KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key : AV.Fault Value: Read Key : Analysis.CPU.mSec...
  3. Can someone help me analyze PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA BSOD dump files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me analyze PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA BSOD dump files?: Hello, I am getting Page Fault BSOD's every time I play Apex Legends. Can someone please analyze the BSOD dump file so I can know what's causing the issue? I am attaching the file below.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnYEHJTxiTvkh1PMUi8eahUleLQH?e=Fwsbg2...
  4. Can someone help me analyze PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA BSOD dump files?

Can someone help me analyze PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA BSOD dump files?: Hello, I am getting Page Fault BSOD's every time I play Apex Legends. Can someone please analyze the BSOD dump file so I can know what's causing the issue? I am attaching the file below.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnYEHJTxiTvkh1PMUi8eahUleLQH?e=Fwsbg2...
  5. Can someone help me with a dump file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me with a dump file?: Hello, my Asus ROG G14 Zephyrus - 16 GB Ram, Nvidia RTX3060, AMD Ryzen 5900HS running Windows 11, Crashed.Can you please help me read the dump file.I was running Assassins Creed Valhalla on Idle, and it had Silent mode on which may have caused a larger temperature.I was away...
  6. Can someone help me with a dump file?

Can someone help me with a dump file?: Hello, my Asus ROG G14 Zephyrus - 16 GB Ram, Nvidia RTX3060, AMD Ryzen 5900HS running Windows 11, Crashed.Can you please help me read the dump file.I was running Assassins Creed Valhalla on Idle, and it had Silent mode on which may have caused a larger temperature.I was away...
  7. BSOD Tcp.sys: can someone help me investigating the dump file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Tcp.sys: can someone help me investigating the dump file?: Hi,below you will find a link to the mini dump file. I've got a few crashes in the last few days on my Ryzen desktop....I suspect that the issue could be the PSU but I'm not totally sure.Before opening an RMA for the PSU, can someone help me to inspect this...
  8. BSOD Tcp.sys: can someone help me investigating the dump file?

BSOD Tcp.sys: can someone help me investigating the dump file?: Hi,below you will find a link to the mini dump file. I've got a few crashes in the last few days on my Ryzen desktop....I suspect that the issue could be the PSU but I'm not totally sure.Before opening an RMA for the PSU, can someone help me to inspect this...
  9. BSOD Tcp.sys: can someone help me investigating the dump file?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Can someone tell me what is the cause of the BSOD from these dump files.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone tell me what is the cause of the BSOD from these dump files.: Last night I was playing CS: GO and was not able to connect to a server so I rebooted my pc and then I tried to join that server and I am able to join it. Then after playing I shutdown my windows. Now in the morning I turned on my pc I saw a BSOD telling me that the system...