Windows 10: BSOD Issue while using Skype

Discus and support BSOD Issue while using Skype in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a Dell Vostro 5090 that I use as my work PC. Earlier today while on a conference call via Skype, I had a BSOD reboot happen three times. Stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TheDarkSpock, Apr 27, 2021.

1. BSOD Issue while using Skype

I have a Dell Vostro 5090 that I use as my work PC. Earlier today while on a conference call via Skype, I had a BSOD reboot happen three times. Stop Code given was DPC_Watchdog_ViolationI have not ever had this issue show up before, I looked at Event Viewer and this was the error given all three timesSystem- Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting [ Guid] {ABCE23E7-DE45-4366-8631-84FA6C525952} [ EventSourceName] BugCheck - EventID 1001 [ Qualifiers] 16384 Version 0 Level 2 Task 0 Opcode 0&n

:)

TheDarkSpock, Apr 27, 2021

2. skype doesn't closing even after clicking "Quit skype"

Hi Ashok,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable to close Skype app on your computer, we will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the latest version of Skype on your device and check.

Method 1: Remove the earlier versions of the Skype and then install the latest version.

Step 1: Uninstall Skype from the Start Screen:

• On the Start screen, type

• From the list select Skype and right click on it.

• You will get different options on the screen .Select
      Uninstall.
    Step 2: You can also uninstall a program from the Control Panel:

• Press Windows + x key to open a task list from the bottom left corner of the screen.

• Select Control Panel. Click on
      Programs

• Select Programs and Features.

• Double click on Skype and follow the onscreen instructions.

Refer the below link to download the Skype app for the devices:

Download Skype | Free calls | Chat app

Hope this information is helpful. Kindly update with the status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you better.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 27, 2021
  3. Skype Microphone echo only on 1 Win Pc

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know the troubleshooting steps that you have tried to resolve the issue?

As the issue persists with the Skype app, I suggest you to try the below if not yet tried and check if it helps:

• Try to log-in to Skype using different account on the same computer, access the microphone and check if the issue persists.
    • Try to log-in to Skype account on different computer using this account, access the microphone and check.

Also try the below if the issue still persists.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Windows app troubleshooter to check if the issue persists.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

If issue still persists,

Step 2: Uninstall and re-install Skype from Windows Store.

You can also uninstall Skype app from the Control Panel:

• Press Windows + x key to open a task list from the bottom left corner of the screen.

• Select Control Panel.

• Select Programs and Features.

• Right click on Skype
      and select uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions.

Steps to Install Skype app:
    Log-in with administrator account, open
    Windows Store, search for Skype app and download latest version.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 27, 2021
  4. Vamkat Win User

BSOD Issue while using Skype

Skype chat synchronization issue

Step's to reproduce issue:

1. Login Skype user as A

2. Log out user A

3. Login Skype with user B

Issue: now I'm able to see both chat conversations of user A&B.

Can someone suggest that i can see only respective user's conversation?

Vamkat, Apr 27, 2021
Thema:

BSOD Issue while using Skype

1. BSOD Issue while using Skype - Similar Threads - BSOD Issue while

2. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED while in use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED while in use: I was watching Twitch and got this BSOD. I tried Driver Verifier using the instructions here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-verifier-tracking-down-a-mis-behaving/f5cb4faf-556b-4b6d-95b3-c48669e4c983and this is the dmp...
  3. BSOD while not using PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while not using PC: Hi there, i have been experiancing BSOD multiple times every 2 days or so, it happend once or twice while using the PC browsing on chrome as well as AFK, heres the DMP file uploaded to google drive: i have tried the drivers check within windows 10 i have downloaded the...
  4. BSOD while using torrent

BSOD while using torrent: Hello. I'm not that knowledgeable in IT, so please be patient with me. (Windows 10) Log: Dropbox - LAPTOP-V0QLQ451-(2020-11-11_00-07-25).zip - Simplify your life Since this morning I've been having repeatedly BSOD with written BAD POOL CALLER. After trying all the tutorial...
  5. BSOD issue with Skype app

BSOD issue with Skype app: When I am using Skype, my lenovo ideapad crashes with blue screen. The issue repeated several times so I re-installed Skype. At first the issue seemed to be fixed but then it appeared again with the error message Stopcode Video scheduler internal error...
  6. Skype issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype issue: So I am on a Skype call with a friend, while playing a game. I can hear all his system sounds and his game come through. We also tried Discord and Teamspeak, same thing. He only had one Mic shown in record Tab, hidden devices shows no others. Stereo Mix is not enabled All...
  7. BSoD while using computer

BSoD while using computer: I encountered a BSoD while playing League. I was also in a voice call in Discord but never had issues like this before. Here are the dump files with msinfo: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Asd78M-c21qc71iQlA4VbNSa6ai-...
  8. BSOD while on chrome, skype and league client open

BSOD while on chrome, skype and league client open: DESKTOP-QBN8TTG-Τετ_02_05_2018_224709,71.zip 109215
  9. BSOD while using bittorrent

BSOD while using bittorrent: Hello everyone Like many people among us I get a BSOD while using bittorrent. I have a new laptop running on windows 10. I've read a lot about this problem on internet but can't fix the problem. I think I already updated all my network drivers. Is there a genius...
  10. BSOD issues while in general use, Error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

BSOD issues while in general use, Error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: I've been having very frequent BSOD's for the past 4-5 months now, I have tried as much as possible to pin-point the problem, but they still persist. I am going to take a wild guess, and say it might be memory related, although I wanted to come here just try to see if anyone...