Windows 10: BSOD issue, windows 10 not loading

Discus and support BSOD issue, windows 10 not loading in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there, i have had some major issues with laptop shutting down very frequently. At one point it would not boot until i managed to get into safe mode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kelly Sol, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Kelly Sol Win User

BSOD issue, windows 10 not loading

Hi there, i have had some major issues with laptop shutting down very frequently. At one point it would not boot until i managed to get into safe mode and done a restore.

I have a ASUS G750JX

BSOD issue, windows 10 not loading 5ca5b2c2-62b3-4dbf-b151-1804b9132720?upload=true.png

The initial error i was getting: nvlddmkm.sys error

I updated graphics driver from ASUS, no change. done a clean uninstall, upgraded driver from Nvidia. No change.

Its been 3 weeks of frustration. Many forums are pointing to windows 10 recent upgrade.

Can someone please help with this issue? I have currently stopped windows from updating my graphics driver and using MS Basic Display Adapter which has stopped the BSOD for the moment.

Any advice would be appreciated.

:)

Kelly Sol, Sep 23, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 23, 2018
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Sep 23, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD issue, windows 10 not loading - Similar Threads - BSOD issue loading

2. BSOD Issue on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Issue on Windows 10: Hello. I keep getting a BSOD for some time now and have no idea what the issue is. I managed to read the memory dump and here is the error I get. Any idea what can Couse this and how to resolve the issue? ThanksSYMBOL_NAME: win32kfull!RawInputThread+cd7MODULE_NAME:...
  3. BSOD Issue on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Issue on Windows 10: Hello. I keep getting a BSOD for some time now and have no idea what the issue is. I managed to read the memory dump and here is the error I get. Any idea what can Couse this and how to resolve the issue? ThanksSYMBOL_NAME: win32kfull!RawInputThread+cd7MODULE_NAME:...
  4. Windows 10 BSOD issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 BSOD issue: Hi! I've been having BSOD issue for a long time. Normally it only happens about once per months. But recently I've seen BSOD more frequently than usual. I was using verifier following this thread to try to figure out the problem. The system crashed too soon that I could not...
  5. BSOD Issues - Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Issues - Windows 10: I've been experiencing intermittent crashing for the past month or so, on a PC that I assembled at the beginning of November 2020. Initially I was experiencing memory related issues and after testing I found that 1 of the 2 sticks of RAM that I was using was defective, so I...
  6. Windows 10 BSOD Issues

Windows 10 BSOD Issues: Hello, I recently bought every single new part needed to assemble a computer and installed them by myself, alongside with Windows 10 OS. It was running perfectly until I started getting many annoying BSOD erros for some unknown reason while restarting or booting my...
  7. Windows 10 BSOD issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 BSOD issues: Hello, I recently bought every single new part needed to assemble a computer and installed them by myself, alongside with Windows 10 OS. It was running perfectly until I started getting many annoying BSOD errors for some unknown reason while restarting or booting my...
  8. Windows 10 BSoD Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 BSoD Issue: Hello, lately I've been having some issues with Windows , with the BSoD to be exact. I've tried numerous fixes to this that I found online such as: Reinstalling Windows which didn't fix it, I've tried the troubleshooter and it didn't work either nor uninstalling or updating...
  9. BSOD Issues with Windows 10

BSOD Issues with Windows 10: Hi everyone, I'm running Windows 10 Home 1803 and have started to get BSOD's on a regular basis. There are a few different stop codes such as "Irql not less or equal", "critical structure corruption", "Kmode exception not handled", etc. Sometimes I can hardly get it to boot...
  10. Windows 10 Load Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Load Issue: I have been dealing with this issue ever since I upgraded to Windows 10. It fails to load up all the way when I power up my Laptop and log in to my User Profile. When it boots to the Lock or Login Screen, my Wi-Fi icon has a circle over the bars when there is no bars....