Windows 10: BSOD issue with USBXHCI.SYS

Discus and support BSOD issue with USBXHCI.SYS in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey everyone, I've tried researching my issue and even posting at the acer forums but with no solution. I recently bought a refurb and it keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by johnlepdx, Mar 5, 2016.

1. johnlepdx Win User

BSOD issue with USBXHCI.SYS

Hey everyone,

I've tried researching my issue and even posting at the acer forums but with no solution. I recently bought a refurb and it keeps crashing due to driver_irql_not_less_or_equal(usbxhci.sys) and kmode_exception_not_handled.What happens is that my computer keeps crashing randomly. My wireless usb mouse and keyboard are sometimes acting up before the computer has the BSOD. It randomly disconnects my USB items and it will go away sometimes or it'll BSOD. It isn't my wireless keyboard/mouse because I have already tried different ones it still happening.

I have already installed all of my systems drivers and made sure they are updated which includes windows 10 also. I have included the crash dumps and hopefully you are guys able to help me out. Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Attachment 67862

:)

johnlepdx, Mar 5, 2016

2. Frequent BSOD on brand new alienware laptop.

I have a brand new Alienware 15 R2 laptop with Windows 10 Pro installed from factory. Facing an issue where it frequently crashes. Goes into BSOD on boot at the login screen, reboots, again BSOD then reboots to menu where I can reboot to safe mode.

Sometimes I just need to uninstall and reinstall the application (Origin, UPLAY, 7 ZIP) and the issue stops. But now it just crashes in between use.

BlueScreenView shows error to be Bad_pool_header or IRQ_not_less_or_equal error for NTOSKRNL.EXE, along with IASTORA.SYS, USBXHCI.SYS, HAL.DLL,WDIWIFI.SYS

Can someone help with this?

PraveenVijayshankar, Mar 5, 2016
  3. two BSOD on connecting Sony Camera

Hi

I've had two BSOD stop 0x1a in the past 10 days. Both are Memory Mgt, both have been 5 seconds after connecting a Sony camera.

BlueScreenView v1.55 by Nir Sofer tells me:

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
    0x0000001a
    storahci.sys
    storahci.sys+658e
    MS AHCI Storport Miniport Driver
    10.0.15063.332 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    x64

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
    0x0000001a
    USBXHCI.SYS
    USBXHCI.SYS+f33d
    USB XHCI Driver
    10.0.15063.0 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    x64

Both Device drivers appear to be new with 10.0.15063 and are dated 6/June/2017.

Camera works fine after the restart.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Eric-Moore, Mar 5, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Ztruker, Mar 5, 2016
  5. johnlepdx Win User
    johnlepdx, Mar 5, 2016
  6. ARC
    Arc Win User
    This is the latest BIOS.
    Code: BiosVersion = P11-B4 BiosReleaseDate = 06/11/2015[/quote] The USB3 is Intel, with microsoft's software installed despite of intel's. Nice, because it does not fail at its own.
    Code: Intel(R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft) PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C31&SUBSYS_07501025&REV_05\3&11583659&0&A0[/quote] I would suggest you to plug the wireless keyboard/mouse in a black (USB2; there should be four such ports) port, not in a blue (USB3) port.

See how it goes. Let us know.

7. johnlepdx Win User
    The USB3 is Intel, with microsoft's software installed despite of intel's. Nice, because it does not fail at its own.
    Code: Intel(R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft) PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C31&SUBSYS_07501025&REV_05\3&11583659&0&A0[/quote] I would suggest you to plug the wireless keyboard/mouse in a black (USB2; there should be four such ports) port, not in a blue (USB3) port.

See how it goes. Let us know.[/quote] Hey! I already tried plugging the keyboard usb in a different slot. It does freeze less but still shows BSOD screen.

johnlepdx, Mar 5, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

What mouse and keyboard do you have?

axe0, Mar 5, 2016
  9. johnlepdx Win User
    Microsoft keyboard 800

johnlepdx, Mar 5, 2016
  10. ARC
    Arc Win User
Thema:

1. BSOD issue with USBXHCI.SYS - Similar Threads - BSOD issue USBXHCI

2. Wdf01000.sys BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wdf01000.sys BSOD: I was suspicous that my drivers were infected with malware, so I did some research and have read somewhere that verifying the drivers signature can validify on whether or not I have a virus.So I ran Driver Verifier and selected the option 'automatically select all drivers...
  3. Wdf01000.sys BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wdf01000.sys BSOD: I was suspicous that my drivers were infected with malware, so I did some research and have read somewhere that verifying the drivers signature can validify on whether or not I have a virus.So I ran Driver Verifier and selected the option 'automatically select all drivers...
  4. BSOD and .cpuz141_x64.sys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD and .cpuz141_x64.sys: Hi guys, Let me first start off by saying I'm not too technical when it comes to the fine details of troubleshooting. This morning I installed a Windows update, upon downloading it and signing in I BSOD'ed and was given the error message ".cpuz141_x64.sys". Every single time...
  5. BSOD and wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD and wdf01000.sys: In short. Recently i get BSOD screen and im on edge of breakdown. There is normal WhoCrashed report when i boot computer without anything. (I included minidump file below) On Mon 05.10.2020 22:28:56 your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file:...
  6. BSOD L1C63x64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD L1C63x64.sys: Heya guys, this is my first post here *Smile. I just had like 3 or 4 BSODs in these last two days, never had any. I just updated my Atheros 8151 PCI-e driver from Network adapter->properties->update driver. I'm not sure if it is the cause, so I used the tool and attached...
  7. Bsod: Irql driver not less_or_equal to (usbxhci)

Bsod: Irql driver not less_or_equal to (usbxhci): Got my new laptop a couple of weeks ago ad it came with a carcked downloader on it. I uninstalled since it was in thai and since i updated it it liked to tell me it was cracked every minute. My laptop said restart to finish everything off so did and thats when it started...
  8. BSOD blaming L1C63x64.sys

BSOD blaming L1C63x64.sys: Like many others I am the victim of this, it happens more than once a day. It never happened on windows 8.1. At Toshiba's request, I have back-dated my driver to the one that Windows installs with windows 10. I am hoping this fixes the issue, if not, here's my dump 58971
  9. wdf01000.sys BSOD

wdf01000.sys BSOD: Hey, this is more of a question. My keyboard has been malfunctioning due to liquid damage, so to disable it I installed an incompatible keyboard/touchpad driver intentionally. The day after, I've been getting wdf01000.sys BSOD errors during startup, which brings me to a...
  10. BSOD tdr_failure_igdkmd64.sys

BSOD tdr_failure_igdkmd64.sys: I have been encountering this error frequently when running games, mostly World of Tanks and the World of Warships beta test. I ALWAYS get this error whenever I accidentally bump the windows key on my laptop in game. If I am at the port or garage screen with all my ships,...
Tags: