Windows 10: BSOD Issue

Discus and support BSOD Issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Getting a BSOD issue on my computer. I just finished doing a reformat. I know it could be a bad driver or file in the OS itself, but I would like to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Maxxx524, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Maxxx524 Win User

BSOD Issue

Getting a BSOD issue on my computer. I just finished doing a reformat.

I know it could be a bad driver or file in the OS itself, but I would like to know the most accurate location of which I need to be making corrections or repairs instead of spending whole days trying to fix something that is not broken.

AMD ROG Zennith Extreme motherboard
    Ryzen Threadripper 1965X
    EVGA Geforce GTX 1080Ti
    32 GB RAM

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mySlkZyDlimb19OBA7Vdpmi1G7VHlk7S
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=11ueY0n6O3wk58SzCBkPFkX49FWx2ongm
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FEZlVM8vT9SZML46DJCOCOd4GGn0vwvz

Need any further info please let me know.

:)

Maxxx524, Nov 16, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 28, 2019
  3. alexsubri Win User
    BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    BSOD Issue [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Nov 28, 2019
  4. Donna Men Win User

BSOD Issue

BSOD issue after fixing another BSOD error

Hi Williams,

There are several reasons why BSOD occur, which has different resolution. To check for any corruption or the integrity of your computer's Windows, we suggest that you perform a
    Check Disk by following these steps:

• Type cmd in the search bar.
    • Right-click on the Command Prompt, then Run as administrator.
    • Type chkdsk x: /r, the /r command will fix errors found on the disk.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Donna Men, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

BSOD Issue

1. BSOD Issue - Similar Threads - BSOD Issue

2. Another issue for my MSI Leopard GP63 laptop -bsod

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Another issue for my MSI Leopard GP63 laptop -bsod: Hi i contacted you before regarding with the bsod error that occured for my audio. Somehow that got fixed but now i went through with another bsod when I started to play my games. Which i been having issue with apps crashing and google chrome crashing and sometimes saying...
  3. BSOD issues - Minidump and msinfo files included

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD issues - Minidump and msinfo files included: I'm running into BSOD issues which most frequently happens after waking the computer up after its been sleeping for like 1-2 hours. Occasionally it happens when using the computer normally. I've ran memtest without any hardware issues identified, I've updated my video card...
  4. BSOD - ongoing issues

BSOD - ongoing issues: Hi All, I am also having issues with BSOD errors. Copies of DMP files can be found here: MiniDMP I have run memtest and it has shown no issues. My NVidia driver for Quadro P620 is current (and I've tried other versions too). I'm at a bit of a loss as to where to look next...
  5. BSOD issues with Windows 10 in home-built gaming PC

BSOD issues with Windows 10 in home-built gaming PC: I just built a custom gaming PC, and am having constant BSOD issues as well. It started the same night I installed Windows 10. It seems to not happen in safe mode, so I'm suspecting a driver issue. I'd appreciate any help you can provide! Here is the link to the system info...
  6. BSOD - Stop Code: Memory Management and driver_irql_not_less_or_equal - Is this a Driver Issue?

BSOD - Stop Code: Memory Management and driver_irql_not_less_or_equal - Is this a Driver Issue?: I have set up a new computer with windows, as I was playing games my computer started to crash. I found a thread related to the Stop Code: Memory Management that suggested I run the Driver Verifier (link below). I found the minidump log files .dmp, I have no idea how to...
  7. Frequent BSOD caused by the same issue

Frequent BSOD caused by the same issue: Hi, I have been having frequent BSOD's on my computer and when I analyse the DMP files in WhoCrashed its being caused by the the same module each time. The item is ntoskrnl.exe Each one seems to have different bugcheck codes and i have tried speaking to a Microsoft...
  8. Help troubleshoot BSOD issue

Help troubleshoot BSOD issue: Can someone assist me in figuring out why BSOD occurred? Dump file in the link below. https://easyupload.io/6w1219 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-troubleshoot-bsod-issue/48543861-a3e0-46be-aee5-283f7693c03d
  9. Really hoping for help with BSOD issues

Really hoping for help with BSOD issues: I recently build my new PC and I've been plagued with a few different BSOD's. I've tried googling and tried fixing on my own and nothing seems to be working. I'm getting them when I load into a game of DOTA 2 or after a bit of time while watching youtube. The most recent dump...
  10. Windows 10 BSoD Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 BSoD Issue: Hello, lately I've been having some issues with Windows , with the BSoD to be exact. I've tried numerous fixes to this that I found online such as: Reinstalling Windows which didn't fix it, I've tried the troubleshooter and it didn't work either nor uninstalling or updating...