Windows 10: BSOD Issues, Dump Files included

Discus and support BSOD Issues, Dump Files included in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I've been experiencing BSOD/crashes without BSOD this past week. I have tried numerous things to fix it, but nothing has worked.Tried DISM restore,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LR50, Dec 9, 2023.

1. LR50 Win User

BSOD Issues, Dump Files included

Hi, I've been experiencing BSOD/crashes without BSOD this past week. I have tried numerous things to fix it, but nothing has worked.Tried DISM restore, SFC, Memtest86, Windows Memory Diagnostic - all came back with no issues or in SFC case "fixed corrupted files", but then had a crash.I've tried reseating RAM/GPU, stress-testing with Prime95 with 1/2 sticks in different DIMM slots, and even reset Windows from a USB.I run driver verifier and crash within 30s of booting. I've attached my dump files and system info hereBSOD Issues, Dump Files included :Dump Files & System InfoThanks for your help

:)

LR50, Dec 9, 2023
  2. Harmless Win User

BSODs with no dump file created

I get a UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION bsod whenever I'm playing Apex Legends or while using Origin launcher.The the main issue I'm facing is that there are not dump files created after this bsod.I have setup my dump config according to this thread:Intermittent BSODs with no dump file created
    I also tested it using a manual crash in Who Crashed and the dump was successfully created for this crash but it doesnt work for UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION. Please help

- - - Updated - - -

Can anyone suggest any ways I could solve this please

Harmless, Dec 9, 2023
  3. Driver issues (Including dump!)

Hi Diana,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the operating system with BSOD errors. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Let us know the following information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message/ error code with this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • What are troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?

I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article about: Troubleshoot blue screen errors and
    check if it helps.

Reply to the post with the required information and updated status of this issue. We will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 9, 2023
  4. axe0 Win User

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums BSOD Issues, Dump Files included :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

BSOD Issues, Dump Files included [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

axe0, Dec 9, 2023
Thema:

1. BSOD Issues, Dump Files included - Similar Threads - BSOD Issues Dump

2. BSOD Issues, Dump Files included

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Issues, Dump Files included: Hi, I've been experiencing BSOD/crashes without BSOD this past week. I have tried numerous things to fix it, but nothing has worked.Tried DISM restore, SFC, Memtest86, Windows Memory Diagnostic - all came back with no issues or in SFC case "fixed corrupted files", but then...
  3. BSOD Help dump files included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Help dump files included: So a while ago my pc experienced a blue screen of death which mentioned System Service Exception error. I have no idea what that means which is why Im posting this over here and hoping that I get some answers. The required files memory.dmp minidump.dmp systeminformation.txt...
  4. BSOD Help dump files included

BSOD Help dump files included: So a while ago my pc experienced a blue screen of death which mentioned System Service Exception error. I have no idea what that means which is why Im posting this over here and hoping that I get some answers. The required files memory.dmp minidump.dmp systeminformation.txt...
  5. BSOD Help dump files included

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT bsod issue dump file info included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT bsod issue dump file info included: Been having a frequent BSOD. I have reinstalled windows and run DDU, which hasn't fixed the issue. I ran Windows Memory Diagnostic and it found issues with hardware, and I'm trying to get specifics. My apologies if I'm missing something obvious, I don't know a whole lot about...
  7. MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT bsod issue dump file info included

MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT bsod issue dump file info included: Been having a frequent BSOD. I have reinstalled windows and run DDU, which hasn't fixed the issue. I ran Windows Memory Diagnostic and it found issues with hardware, and I'm trying to get specifics. My apologies if I'm missing something obvious, I don't know a whole lot about...
  8. MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT bsod issue dump file info included

9. BSOD - please help - included dump file

BSOD - please help - included dump file: hello. recently i've started having bsod's with error messages like: INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. i've done sfc about 2-3 times now and it still happens. i've done ddu and fresh install of the newest graphics card...
  10. BSOD - please help - included dump file

BSOD - please help - included dump file: hello. recently i've started having bsod's with error messages like: INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. i've done sfc about 2-3 times now and it still happens. i've done ddu and fresh install of the newest graphics card...