Windows 10: BSOD issues in new computer IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discus and support BSOD issues in new computer IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello i upgraded my computer a week ago, mobo/cpu/ram/gpu all together. I got everything working with a windows install, and i started getting BSODs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GianniUYA, Nov 6, 2020.

1. GianniUYA Win User

BSOD issues in new computer IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hello i upgraded my computer a week ago, mobo/cpu/ram/gpu all together.

I got everything working with a windows install, and i started getting BSODs at random times.

I been able to have the pc running for hours with a game at times without a problem and suddenly have a crash out of nowhere just from idling

I did at least 2 fresh windows installs in the process

Ran memory tests with windows test and memtest86 with no errors

Checked my disks with no errors

Reinstalled AMD drivers to 2 different versions

I checked the minidump file with bluescreenview and it says ntoskrnl.exe caused it

From what i realized the blue screens are at random when idle with a browser tab open most of the times, be it with youtube video playing or a stream.

It sometimes starts with an error on the browser where i refresh, the browser page goes normal and some time after i get a BSOD.

I doubt its all that related but thats one of the things i could catch on

I had 1 or 2 other BSODs over the many ive got the past week but non of them were more than once compared to the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.

Im hoping for it to not be hardware related cause changing the new parts is gonna be a hassle

:)

GianniUYA, Nov 6, 2020
  2. mad1394 Win User

IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal

sigh
    If your computer auto restarts on BSOD find the setting in windows to make it stop.
    Second step is to look for the error code of the BSOD.
    Perhaps easier would be to use an online application such as bluescreen viewer.
    Once you know which driver is causing the problem you can look further into fixing it.

mad1394, Nov 6, 2020
  3. Irql_not_less_or_equal

So I have this clients PC that blue screens and gives a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL STOP 0x0000000A error message. Error Goblin (link in sig) says the following:

And I have NO IDEA what the hell that means. It has wrapped around my head 5 times and caused it to explode. Ive ran memtest for 7 and a half hours and it didnt find any errors. I will probably run it again overnight just to be safe. Ive also cleaned out the computer with an air compressor and checked the hard drive for bad sectors are none are to be found.

Im trying like hell to avoid reinstalling Windows but it seems unlikely.

Im going to try updating some drivers and see what happens. Some of the drivers on this computer date back to 2007.

Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

EDIT:

Alright so it doesnt look like ill be able to get onto the internet to do anything because nearly every time i try, i get the BSOD. Format seems imminent.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Nov 6, 2020
  4. BSOD issues in new computer IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi,

I have been experiencing BSODs in the last 4 days.

The last BSOD showed me "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and I don't know what happened.

(I forgot what the previous BSODs error, I believe it was not "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL").

Here is the link for my last 3 minidumps file and MSinfo32.

Minidump_and_MSinfo32.zip

Please, I need your help.

Thanks.

Kenny Rizky, Nov 6, 2020
Thema:

BSOD issues in new computer IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

1. BSOD issues in new computer IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Similar Threads - BSOD issues computer

2. NEW computer bsod issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NEW computer bsod issues: Hello, I've recently Built a new PC running windows 11. Specs:MSI B650 Tomahwak WifiAMD Ryzen 5 7600AMD 7800XT Gigabyte Stock Cooler Planed on upgrading soon32gb DDR5 6000mhz CL36 Corsair VengeanceCorsair RM 850X PSUPNY CS2241 2tb M.2 Gen 4I assembled the PC about a week ago...
  3. NEW computer bsod issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NEW computer bsod issues: Hello, I've recently Built a new PC running windows 11. Specs:MSI B650 Tomahwak WifiAMD Ryzen 5 7600AMD 7800XT Gigabyte Stock Cooler Planed on upgrading soon32gb DDR5 6000mhz CL36 Corsair VengeanceCorsair RM 850X PSUPNY CS2241 2tb M.2 Gen 4I assembled the PC about a week ago...
  4. BSOD issue IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD issue IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello to whomever is reading this. I've been experiencing a series of crashes recently and this issue pops up every time. I have tried a handful of things such as scanning my PC for malware, doing a memory diagnostic, updating drivers with "Drive Booster", updating windows...
  5. BSOD issue IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD issue IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello to whomever is reading this. I've been experiencing a series of crashes recently and this issue pops up every time. I have tried a handful of things such as scanning my PC for malware, doing a memory diagnostic, updating drivers with "Drive Booster", updating windows...
  6. Computer BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Computer BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello, my computer had been crashing with a bsod everytime i try to restart it. i have run the command perfmon /rel and it gave me this: SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎5/‎16/‎2022 4:34 PMStatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode:...
  7. Computer BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello, my computer had been crashing with a bsod everytime i try to restart it. i have run the command perfmon /rel and it gave me this: SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎5/‎16/‎2022 4:34 PMStatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode:...
  8. Computer BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and kmode_exception_not_handled BSOD on a new laptop

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and kmode_exception_not_handled BSOD on a new laptop: Hi! I bought a Lenovo Idepad Gaming 3 laptop with a dedicated Nvidia GTX 1650ti video card 2 weeks ago and have been dealing with multiple blue screens of death and random crashes. Most of the time the system tells me is an " IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" but I've also got a...
  10. BSOD Issues - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD Issues - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - ntoskrnl.exe: I have been having a vexing issue over the past few months with 'random' BSOD issues. I am running a 2010 era machine originally with windows 7 that I recently had to upgrade to Windows 10 due to EOL of security upgrades. Since the upgrade, the BSOD issues have started. I...