Windows 10: BSOD issues - Looking for help and DMP analysis

Discus and support BSOD issues - Looking for help and DMP analysis in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Issues usually occur after playing video games, any of them, for a few hours, immediately restarting the PC and the game after BSOD typically results... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Richard_PAZ, Oct 1, 2020.

1. BSOD issues - Looking for help and DMP analysis

Issues usually occur after playing video games, any of them, for a few hours, immediately restarting the PC and the game after BSOD typically results in another BSOD, but waiting a while, such as overnight, tends to allow me to play for an hour or two again before BSOD occurs again. Think it might be heat issues based on that, but want an outside opinion.

DMP files:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aouaeb9A8I8obFmY861-EUKberE?e=Wu4NSY

:)

Richard_PAZ, Oct 1, 2020
  2. Manny Cez Win User

BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT Help with Analysis

Hello, i've been getting frequent BSOD crashes under the error code mem_management so I did a driver test with CMD, followed the steps and upon startup it kept crashing. I booted into safe mode to extract the minidump files and i've uploaded the latest 3
    dmp files into this onedrive link. OneDrive

Would appreciate some help with figuring out which driver is causing me issues, so I can update it and get on with my BSOD free life. THANKS!!!

Manny Cez, Oct 1, 2020
  3. kciaccio Win User
    BSOD issue help!!!

I built a new computer specs are in my signature but I keep having BSOD issues. Usually the monitors just shut off and computer still runs for another 10 seconds and then freezes.

Sometimes it reboots but mostly monitors loose signal then 10 seconds later the computer activity locks up. I can tell this because if I am watching a movie the audio still plays and on my Logitech G510 the display shows CPU and Ram activity.

Here is a copy of dumps from yesterday. They seem to all be different which drives me crazy.
    Any suggestions?

020412-8190-01.dmp 2/4/2012 10:46:01 PM MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION 0x0000009c 00000000`00000000 fffff880`031dfc70 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 hal.dll hal.dll+12818 x64 ntoskrnl.exe+7cc40 C:\Windows\Minidump\020412-8190-01.dmp 8 15 7601 276,912

020412-8065-01.dmp 2/4/2012 9:21:39 PM 0x00000116 fffffa80`06cb72f0 fffff880`0447b8f0 ffffffff`c00000b5 00000000`0000000a dxgkrnl.sys dxgkrnl.sys+5d000 x64 ntoskrnl.exe+7cc40 C:\Windows\Minidump\020412-8065-01.dmp 8 15 7601 1,667,696

020412-7597-01.dmp 2/4/2012 1:54:00 PM IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x0000000a ffffffff`ffffffff 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 fffff800`034e7bb6 tcpip.sys tcpip.sys+7c610 x64 ntoskrnl.exe+7cc40 C:\Windows\Minidump\020412-7597-01.dmp 8 15 7601 276,912

kciaccio, Oct 1, 2020
  4. agenthunk Win User

BSOD issues - Looking for help and DMP analysis

BSOD/WinDBG setup and DMP file help?

I have followed the instructions to setup WinDBG in this videolink:

I did the setup instructions in this video for windows debugger and have the symbol file path saved.
    SRV"C:\SymCache"Symbol information

I do not have the DMP file uploaded online,what I need help with is to manually put the DMP file in the debugger whenever I have a error report.
    Attachment 125045

I have the setup for DMP file checked as Complete File.

I do not know or remember if I did where the Folder by default for DMP files are located and do not know how to use the SDK debugging tool and how to manually move the DMP file to the Debugger X64.

I followed the instructions through this forums link:
    Install and Configure WinDBG for BSOD Analysis

Attachment 125046

So Am I done?this is my first time using this.

Some help will be appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.

agenthunk, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

BSOD issues - Looking for help and DMP analysis

1. BSOD issues - Looking for help and DMP analysis - Similar Threads - BSOD issues Looking

2. Looking for Help for MINIDUMP analysis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for Help for MINIDUMP analysis: Hi,I have been experiencing random blue screens and full reboots. I checked Event Viewer and found it was related to a bugcheck. A little help in determining which driver is causing the issue would be greatly appreciated.The mini dum shows the...
  3. Looking for Help for MINIDUMP analysis

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for Help for MINIDUMP analysis: Hi,I have been experiencing random blue screens and full reboots. I checked Event Viewer and found it was related to a bugcheck. A little help in determining which driver is causing the issue would be greatly appreciated.The mini dum shows the...
  4. Looking for Help for MINIDUMP analysis

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. IRQL_not_less_or_equal dmp analysis

IRQL_not_less_or_equal dmp analysis: Hello, here are all the minidump files that I've retrieved from the past week on the frequent BSODs my PC has been experiencing. Would appreciate any analysis/solution on these problems. Thanks!https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fbkv5pt5q8tlvvz/AACxCmNIkSnFnamst6AWKtc_a?dl=0...
  6. Help fixing a crash with .dmp analysis

Help fixing a crash with .dmp analysis: Hey everyone! So I have an issue with my computer right now, where there is a file folder that I can not delete, because trying to delete it causes my pc to crash. I get the BSOD with: Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION What failed: cldflt.sys This was probably...
  7. BSOD dmp. file analysis

BSOD dmp. file analysis: Hello world, I've had overwhelming number of bsods in the last year. But today it has cost me time and money, so I decided to ask you, tech saavys, to help me analyse the dmp file from the BSOD. Thank you for help Here it is: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version...
  8. DMP file analysis

DMP file analysis: Hey, I have been getting BSOD with the error code video memory management. Could you please help me analyze the dmp files and tell me what is wrong? https://1drv.ms/u/s!At-WwvuKYLHrpFfT3__1b47fSHZ-?e=qBk8en Thank you!...
  9. Looking for dmp analysis.

Looking for dmp analysis.: Hi Guys Continuing to have problems with bsods, they are becoming far more frequent as well. I uploaded some dmp files last week, analysis showed that it was a particular driver causing the issue which has since been uninstalled. However I have crashed three times so far...
  10. Irql not less or equal. Looking for dmp file analysis

Irql not less or equal. Looking for dmp file analysis: Hi Guys, I was encountering bsod regularly - irql notless or equal. I ran driver verification, rebooted and was unable to boot into windows. I entered safe mode, disabled verifier and retrieved minidump files. I have uploaded the zipped minidumps and was hoping someone...