Windows 10: BSOD issues - Minidump and msinfo files included

Discus and support BSOD issues - Minidump and msinfo files included in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm running into BSOD issues which most frequently happens after waking the computer up after its been sleeping for like 1-2 hours. Occasionally it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by pkRoss, Dec 2, 2019.

1. pkRoss Win User

BSOD issues - Minidump and msinfo files included

I'm running into BSOD issues which most frequently happens after waking the computer up after its been sleeping for like 1-2 hours.

Occasionally it happens when using the computer normally. I've ran memtest without any hardware issues identified, I've updated my video card driver as well as checked for any windows updates with no avail. I'm not overclocking the cpu, gpu, or RAM.

minidump files : https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjqnDA_KupKri1U4vMssM5IwRyC1?e=gX1qR6

msinfo : https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjqnDA_KupKri1aKEuYeQJLrgsi_?e=lxMNdn

:)

pkRoss, Dec 2, 2019

2. ANOTHER BSOD - link to minidump

Hello,

Another BSOD event has occurred and I have uploaded the minidump and msinfo files to the following link:

minidump

I look forward to hearing what may be causing this issue of late.

Thank You in Advance.

the_wren_nest, Dec 2, 2019
  3. Protik Win User
    Frequent BSOD after moving Windows 10 to SSD (minidump files attached)

Hi,

I have recently moved Windows 10 installation of my Thinkpad L440 to a SSD. But after that I am having frequent BSOD. The BSOD happens without any explicit action within some intervals. To pinpoint what's causing this, I have done the following:

1. Ran Lenovo provided memtest which found no issues.

2. Tried to run verifier. But after enabling that could not boot to my installation. So had to go safe mode and disable verifier.

3. Ran 'chkdisk /f /r' but got no violations.

So here is the link of one minidump, MSinfo file and drivers list:
    link to dropbox

For now I only have one minidump because during BSOD OS is not able to write minidump files.

Any insight regarding the BSOD will be really appreciated.

Protik, Dec 2, 2019
  4. 浚偉陳 Win User

BSOD of many varieties, minidump included

I'm currently experiencing a lot of different types of BSOD errors such as
    memory_management, irql_not_less_or_equal, critical_process_died, attempted_write_to_readonly_memory
    , etc. I looked into the event viewer and found out that the problem came from something called
    volmgr with error code 46. It is said that a mem test should be done when having the above kinds of errors. However, I did not have time to run the extended test of the Windows Mem Diag. I will be doing it soon though.

So, here are the minidump files and the msinfo file : Dropbox - minidumps.zip - Simplify your life

浚偉陳, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

1. BSOD issues - Minidump and msinfo files included - Similar Threads - BSOD issues Minidump

2. BSOD, daily minidump included

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD, daily minidump included: At least once a day I have BSOD with a restart. I have upgraded RAM in the past, removing the latest updates at different times, but this keeps occurring and has increased in frequency. This computer is used for both gaming and online university courses. OS EditionWindows 11...
  3. BSOD: Minidump included

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD: Minidump included: I recently had a failure that caused me to need to reset my computer. I reset it and i'm still getting these BSOD.Can anyone help me out here?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1te8UzYtH0hM2HxNlgB26IRnagQmPhwOI/view?usp=sharingProcessor: AMD Ryzen 7 5800XGraphics: Nvidia GeForce...
  4. BSOD: Minidump included

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD: Minidump included: I recently had a failure that caused me to need to reset my computer. I reset it and i'm still getting these BSOD.Can anyone help me out here?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1te8UzYtH0hM2HxNlgB26IRnagQmPhwOI/view?usp=sharingProcessor: AMD Ryzen 7 5800XGraphics: Nvidia GeForce...
  5. BSOD: Minidump included

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. BSOD - Prob. not Hardware related. Minidump+MSinfo uploaded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - Prob. not Hardware related. Minidump+MSinfo uploaded: Hello everyone,I've spent a lot of time figuring out what the issue is but here I am. I've done several tests. Memtest, SFC, chkdsk, Full stress test including CPU+GPU+Memory. No errors or bluescreens.And out of nothing, there it is again. KMODE exception, Page fault in...
  7. BSOD Issues Minidump Files included

BSOD Issues Minidump Files included: Hi,I've recently been experiencing some issues with my PC, namely my games crashing sometimes giving me an error message about running out of memory and also the BSOD which occurs both when gaming and just on the desktop normally. I've seen a number of BSOD error codes...
  8. Periodic BSOD, minidump and spec files included

Periodic BSOD, minidump and spec files included: Hi, Please help to figure out what causes periodic BSOD for almost a year. I couldn't detect any patters or specific programs I use that may cause it. It seems that cause varies from time to time and BSOD lists different reason. Ran Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool and...
  9. BSOD issue previously thought resolved *MSINFO and DMP file included

BSOD issue previously thought resolved *MSINFO and DMP file included: Hello, I've been having an issue with my PC where I occasionally get a BSOD. It has happened while gaming, & while browsing the new edge/chromium thing. I initially posted here before can't find my old question and the response was to delete and re-install my Ethernet driver,...
  10. Windows 10 BSOD - Dump files and msinfo included

Windows 10 BSOD - Dump files and msinfo included: I have been recently experiencing Windows 10 crashes, which have been caused by hal.dll, ntoskrnl.exe and PSHED.dll according to BlueScreenView and WhoCrashed. As these don't give that much info afterall and I don't have the neccesary sdk's to analyze the dump files myself...