Windows 10: BSOD Issues - Minidump files posted

Discus and support BSOD Issues - Minidump files posted in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I'm getting a lot of crashes on my computer. BSOD most of the time with varying errors on the screen. There is no rhyme or reason to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ChadMontgomery46, Dec 29, 2020.

1. BSOD Issues - Minidump files posted

Hello,

I'm getting a lot of crashes on my computer. BSOD most of the time with varying errors on the screen. There is no rhyme or reason to the crashes. They've been happening for months now with no constant reason for them. Often my computer will be restarted after I've been away from it for a while and event viewer tells me there was a crash for one reason or another.

I've tried a lot of things. I've updated nearly every driver on the computer. I've run all the drive health programs for my 2 SSD drives haven't on the hard drive yet and both came back with good health on them. I ran the windows memory diagnostic test with no problems. I ran the system file checker which did find some issues but there are still issues after.

I ran the windows verifier tool. It determined steamstreamingmicrophone.sys was an issue. I deleted the steam microphone and speaker from my device manager as they aren't devices I use or have ever meant to installed anyway.

I've complied the 3 most recent minidump files to the below google drive link. If anybody is able to help here I'd greatly appreciate it.

MSinfo is also in the link below.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Siua-fL9ZORYdpx4u9DKtjBtV0Znco_0?usp=sharing

The only recent hardware change was a power supply I suspected could be a culprit as the fan was dying on it. That's been replaced and the crashes are still happening.

:)

ChadMontgomery46, Dec 29, 2020
  2. Dukewayne Win User

BSOD minidump help

I have a new laptop that is experiencing multiple bsod with multiple stopecodes. I have tried every check/upload/download/reinstall/suggestion I can find but still have the problem. I've looked at the minidump but am still clueless as to exactly how to proceed.
    If there is anyone that can help analyze the minidump, I would truly appreciate it.

I am including the link to my Onedrive files. Thanks https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvJSnQUPHst5wgsKkLJfNqXfRh0j

Dukewayne, Dec 29, 2020
  3. Laptop starts work slower and shows BSOD

No, there was no minidump file.

After 4th BSOD, I did the following:

Hopefully, it will solve the issue. I'll post here if BSOD will happen again.

Roman 5678, Dec 29, 2020
  4. Protik Win User

BSOD Issues - Minidump files posted

Frequent BSOD after moving Windows 10 to SSD (minidump files attached)

Hi,

I have recently moved Windows 10 installation of my Thinkpad L440 to a SSD. But after that I am having frequent BSOD. The BSOD happens without any explicit action within some intervals. To pinpoint what's causing this, I have done the following:

1. Ran Lenovo provided memtest which found no issues.

2. Tried to run verifier. But after enabling that could not boot to my installation. So had to go safe mode and disable verifier.

3. Ran 'chkdisk /f /r' but got no violations.

So here is the link of one minidump, MSinfo file and drivers list:
    link to dropbox

For now I only have one minidump because during BSOD OS is not able to write minidump files.

Any insight regarding the BSOD will be really appreciated.

Protik, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

BSOD Issues - Minidump files posted

1. BSOD Issues - Minidump files posted - Similar Threads - BSOD Issues Minidump

2. Minidump file due to BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minidump file due to BSOD: Hello All,I am hoping someone could assist me in deciphering this minidump file and point me in the right direction.https://drive.google.com/file/d/13uIjUz3i-Q6kU9tcDNIfdH2Fwl6b8YFi/view?usp=drive_linkAny help is greatly appreciated,Jason...
  3. Analysis of BSOD minidump file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Analysis of BSOD minidump file: My PC crashed again recently thus making it the second time it has happened for no reason. I built it just a few months ago and all the components are new except for my GTX 1060 which I kept from my old build. So what I'm asking for is help with analyzing the crash dump...
  4. BSOD Issues Minidump Files included

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Issues Minidump Files included: Hi,I've recently been experiencing some issues with my PC, namely my games crashing sometimes giving me an error message about running out of memory and also the BSOD which occurs both when gaming and just on the desktop normally. I've seen a number of BSOD error codes...
  5. Minidump file for BSOD fix

Minidump file for BSOD fix: I left my PC open as I went to go take a shower and when I came back I noticed it was closed. It seemed weird so I checked the Event Viewer and saw that a BSOD actually happened while I was gone, I recently stopped getting BSODs frequently so this freaked me out a bit. I...
  6. Minidump files for BSOD fix

Minidump files for BSOD fix: So recently I've been getting a pretty consistent amount of BSODs, I've been trying to fix them myself by reinstalling drivers, formatting my SSD and reinstalling Windows 10 on it. But it never worked out for me in the end. I've been getting these blue screens only while...
  7. BSOD MiniDump files

BSOD MiniDump files: My computer keeps freezing. Sometimes it will freeze and give the blue screen. Last bluescreen gave me DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER Following an other thread here, I ran verifier and gathered files as instructed. I have placed those files here:...
  8. BSOD - Minidump file analysis

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD - Minidump file analysis: Hello my Dell Latitude E6320 crashes BSOD - system service crashexception anytime a usb drive is inserted. This has started after a recent windows update. I used verifier, and the laptop started crashing on startup, with following message: Driver verifier detected...
  9. BSOD- Minidump files

BSOD- Minidump files: I've had the following four BSODs in the last three weeks with the attached minidump files. Would really love if somebody could help me in debugging the issue PC: HP Notebook 15 Intel Core i3-3110M CPU@ 2.4GHz 4 GB RAM, 64-Bit Windows 10 v1909...
  10. BSOD issues - Minidump and msinfo files included

BSOD issues - Minidump and msinfo files included: I'm running into BSOD issues which most frequently happens after waking the computer up after its been sleeping for like 1-2 hours. Occasionally it happens when using the computer normally. I've ran memtest without any hardware issues identified, I've updated my video card...