Windows 10: BSOD issues on prebuilt PC

Discus and support BSOD issues on prebuilt PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Ever since I got this new PC I have been having BSOD errors every couple of days. They seem to occur somewhat randomly, but occur more often when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FnPwnage, Feb 2, 2021.

1. FnPwnage Win User

BSOD issues on prebuilt PC

Ever since I got this new PC I have been having BSOD errors every couple of days. They seem to occur somewhat randomly, but occur more often when exiting a game or clicking off an opened game to look at my web browser. I have scanned the computer and all drivers and BIOS are up to date. I did a clean uninstall and reinstall of Nvidia drivers and checked hardware health through many applications all came out clean several times in multiple tests. I ran the comp through driver verifier and let it blue screen multiple times before taking it down to get dump files, I will post those results as well as the dump files from previous crashes The most recent date is the verifier dump. Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated!

[COLOR=rgba25, 30, 30, 1]Parts:[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba25, 30, 30, 1]Asus Prime Z490-V[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba25, 30, 30, 1]Intel i9-10900k[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba25, 30, 30, 1]Gigabyte 3080 OC[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba25, 30, 30, 1]2x 8GB Ram[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba25, 30, 30, 1]Cooler Master 120mm Liquid cooler[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba25, 30, 30, 1]Cyberpower fans x3[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba25, 30, 30, 1]And 1tb ssd pcie[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba25, 30, 30, 1]Added parts to pre built:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba25, 30, 30, 1]250gb SSD[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba25, 30, 30, 1]3TB HDD[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba25, 30, 30, 1]Dumps: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjVza-8bRmvUvgdF2KmOVVxXUSNy?e=z4d8pa[/COLOR]

:)

FnPwnage, Feb 2, 2021
  2. alexsubri Win User

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    BSOD issues on prebuilt PC [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Feb 2, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 2, 2021
  4. BSOD issues on prebuilt PC

Are these the Top 10 Budget Prebuilt Gaming Pc 2020?

When looking for Budget Prebuilt Gaming Pc,
    it's critical to have an objective as a primary concern. In the event that you need your framework to give incredible framerates in AAA games at 1920 x 1080, you won't need the most perfectly awesome (and generally costly) GPU or potentially processor available.

BSOD issues on prebuilt PC e1381028-c8af-45d6-85e3-b56d81f6ade7?upload=true.jpg

In any case, in the event that you need to play at 2560 x 1440 or 4K, at that point you have to begin consider sparing more for your apparatus. CPU pull is additionally correspondingly attached to gaming
    keenness yet fanning out into anything over a quad-center processor will fundamentally observe execution gains in multi-strung outstanding tasks at hand, for example, video handling, rendering and encoding, not games. Intel just discharged its Comet Lake-S
    processors, and we're expecting those in prebuilt machines soon. While we don't know without a doubt, we're expecting the cutting edge for AMD's Ryzen processors before the year's end, alongside new illustrations cards from both Nvidia and AMD.

Budget Prebuilt Gaming PC
    are best for all types of heavy games.

At Dariusreviews we have complete variety of Prebuilt Gaming Pc’s.
    Capacity and memory limit are additionally prime contemplations that can push the cost of a gaming PC high rather rapidly. Strong state stockpiling gadgets (SSDs) offer colossal steps in execution and burden times in games, particularly when contrasted with
    more seasoned hard plate drives (HDDs) with mechanical parts, yet they additionally cost more cash for less capacity limit. In case you're a gamer, having a moderate-sized SSD as an essential parcel (512GB or something like that) with a sizable HDD (at least
    two terabytes) is a decent spot to begin. Force is additionally a significant factor while picking a PC.

Does the PSU offer enough squeeze to cover the equipment inside? (By and large, the appropriate response is truly, however there are a few special cases, especially in the event that you mean to overclock.)
    Additionally, note if the PSU will offer enough power for future moves up to GPUs and different segments. Case size and development choices change definitely between our picks. Stylish worth and structure factor ought to likewise be viewed as when purchasing.

On the off chance that you need your case to sparkle as brilliant as the sun or to fit in your family room amusement focus, there are choices out there for either situation - or both. Most boutique PC
    manufacturers offer overclocking administrations to get the most conceivable exhibition out of your equipment, and on the off chance that you aren't versed in the specialty of overclocking these administrations are amazingly useful. So do you like

cheap prebuilt gaming pc

Darius Reviews, Feb 2, 2021
Thema:

BSOD issues on prebuilt PC

1. BSOD issues on prebuilt PC - Similar Threads - BSOD issues prebuilt

2. Buying a prebuilt pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buying a prebuilt pc: I am considering about getting a prebuilt gaming pc but I am worried it might not come with an activated key and I do not want to spend 150$ for a new activation key should I buy a prebuilt pc? or do I buy one from a popular brand? or do I just not buy a prebuilt gaming pc?...
  3. Buying a prebuilt pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Buying a prebuilt pc: I am considering about getting a prebuilt gaming pc but I am worried it might not come with an activated key and I do not want to spend 150$ for a new activation key should I buy a prebuilt pc? or do I buy one from a popular brand? or do I just not buy a prebuilt gaming pc?...
  4. Audio Issues with my prebuilt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Issues with my prebuilt: I have a Dell OptiPlex 7080 Prebuilt PC, and it was working fine with the "default" audio driver that came from Windows update. However, after I installed the audio driver from Dell's site it's the correct one, I've double checked it, I notice some weird behaviors. First of...
  5. Audio Issues with my prebuilt

Audio Issues with my prebuilt: I have a Dell OptiPlex 7080 Prebuilt PC, and it was working fine with the "default" audio driver that came from Windows update. However, after I installed the audio driver from Dell's site it's the correct one, I've double checked it, I notice some weird behaviors. First of...
  6. Erratic crashing issue on prebuilt computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Erratic crashing issue on prebuilt computer: Hi, for around the past year and a half my pc OMEN 30L Desktop - GT13-0024 has had a erratic crashing issue. Specifically it seems the graphics card is crashing.To explain in depth what happens: upon playing some games I will encounter a black screen, my gpu fans will go to...
  7. Erratic crashing issue on prebuilt computer

Erratic crashing issue on prebuilt computer: Hi, for around the past year and a half my pc OMEN 30L Desktop - GT13-0024 has had a erratic crashing issue. Specifically it seems the graphics card is crashing.To explain in depth what happens: upon playing some games I will encounter a black screen, my gpu fans will go to...
  8. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD from Prebuilt PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD from Prebuilt PC: I bought a prebuilt computer from Newegg ABS in the beginning of October and have been dealing with intermittent crashes ever since I received the computer. I emailed customer support and was basically told to figure it out myself and they will send out new hardware that I...
  9. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD from Prebuilt PC

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD from Prebuilt PC: I bought a prebuilt computer from Newegg ABS in the beginning of October and have been dealing with intermittent crashes ever since I received the computer. I emailed customer support and was basically told to figure it out myself and they will send out new hardware that I...
  10. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD from Prebuilt PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging