Windows 10: BSOD issues past 4 weeks

Discus and support BSOD issues past 4 weeks in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So, past couple of weeks roughly 4 weeks I kept getting a BSOD error at first it would just freeze for 1 sec and black out my screen then restart the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EvanGreenwood1, Apr 27, 2022.

1. BSOD issues past 4 weeks

So, past couple of weeks roughly 4 weeks I kept getting a BSOD error at first it would just freeze for 1 sec and black out my screen then restart the PC all together.Now the actual BSOD appears and gets to 100% complete and sits there until I shut it down manually via power button. This has happened roughly 25+ times past 4 weeks, and only occurs when I am playing a video game and streaming using OBS. My PC is very high quality and have had it for 3 yrs no issues until just now. I have stress tested my GPU, have tested my CPU and also tested my RAM with all 3 parts coming back with no errors a

:)

EvanGreenwood1, Apr 27, 2022
  2. alexsubri Win User

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    BSOD issues past 4 weeks [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Apr 27, 2022
  3. BDani Win User
    Two different BSODs in the past week

Hello,
    I'm wondering if there's something wrong with my PC. I got 2 different BSODs in the past week and I'm starting to get worried.

The BSODs are:

• KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (latest one)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (first one)
    I'm uploading logs from BlueScreenView, V2 and DM Log.
    Attachment 289166
    Attachment 289167
    Attachment 289168

My Specs:
    MB: Asus TUF B450M Plus Gaming
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
    GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 Super
    Running Windows 10 2004

After the latest incident:

• I updated all of my drivers using Driver Booster Pro
    • Ran sfc /scannow which found stuff and fixed them
    • dism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth didn't find anything
    • Uninstalled EVGA Precision (GPU OC)

Generally:
    I keep my computer clean, no malware.
    No anti virus running
    Maybe Valorant Anti Cheat is what causing this?
    My BIOS and other main drivers were always updated.
    I had this PC for almost 6 months now and it started recently, maybe 2004 update?

Any insight on this would be great BSOD issues past 4 weeks :)

Thanks!

BDani, Apr 27, 2022
  4. BSOD issues past 4 weeks

Different BSOD errors past couple of weeks

I've been getting different BSOD errors the past couple of weeks. Originally thought it was a RAM issue as it usually happens after I've been playing a game for a while. Did the memtest no errors showed up. Bought new RAM, still didn't fix the issue. Next
    thing I tried was a fresh reinstall of Windows 10 - 2 days later back to the same issue.

Can anyone help me figure out the issue?

Arcade Goat, Apr 27, 2022
Thema:

BSOD issues past 4 weeks

1. BSOD issues past 4 weeks - Similar Threads - BSOD issues past

2. Constant BSOD for the past 2 weeks. New issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD for the past 2 weeks. New issue.: Started getting constant blue screens almost every day for the past 2 weeks.I really want to fix this because it is interrupting my work now.Here is my DMP files found in the Minidump...
  3. Constant BSOD for the past 2 weeks. New issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD for the past 2 weeks. New issue.: Started getting constant blue screens almost every day for the past 2 weeks.I really want to fix this because it is interrupting my work now.Here is my DMP files found in the Minidump...
  4. Constant BSOD for the past 2 weeks. New issue.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD issues past 4 weeks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD issues past 4 weeks: So, past couple of weeks roughly 4 weeks I kept getting a BSOD error at first it would just freeze for 1 sec and black out my screen then restart the PC all together.Now the actual BSOD appears and gets to 100% complete and sits there until I shut it down manually via power...
  6. Random BSOD occurring in the past week

Random BSOD occurring in the past week: Seemingly out of the blue my pc started blue screening on me. It seems like it's completely random and I can't figure out what could be causing it. Link to dmp file and msinfo https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqkP9EH6YJZvgdgXaVQPPcKRbOVnYg?e=tDdGyO Help is greatly appreciated...
  7. BSOD Various over the Past Week

BSOD Various over the Past Week: I have reinstalled Windows and verified all drivers are updated. These are the latest two dump files. Previous dump files are gone due to Win reinstall. https://1drv.ms/u/s!Auo0uRG4HLVBiNE6IRe7aQT9ulmtlw?e=KDLFnt Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 1e...
  8. Two BSODs within the past week

Two BSODs within the past week: I had been having BSODs over the past week on my laptop while watching youtube videos on Chrome but with different stopcodes My laptop is a GL62M-7RD. OS: Windows 10 Home Version 1903 Build 18362.1016 CPU: Intel i7-7700HQ @2.80 GHz Memory: 16GB (16GB x1) DDR4 2400MHz...
  9. Two different BSODs in the past week

Two different BSODs in the past week: Hello, I'm wondering if there's something wrong with my PC. I got 2 different BSODs in the past week and I'm starting to get worried. The BSODs are: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (latest one) IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (first one) I'm uploading logs from BlueScreenView, V2 and...
  10. BSOD once a day for the past week

BSOD once a day for the past week: For at least a week now, my computer has had a BSOD once a day, but after that it's fine for the rest of the day until the next day when I boot my PC up again. Today, however, it crashed twice in one day. I've had help from my friend to try and solve this but he can't come up...