Windows 10: BSOD issues, please assist.

Discus and support BSOD issues, please assist. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Been getting one or two BSOD a day for a few weeks now, not sure of the cause. I have tried to analyze the bump files myself using "bluescreenview",... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Davschm, May 25, 2020.

1. Davschm Win User

BSOD issues, please assist.

Been getting one or two BSOD a day for a few weeks now, not sure of the cause.

I have tried to analyze the bump files myself using "bluescreenview", but that gives several different causes for the BSOD, tho most seem related to drivers or the system kernel.

Things i have tried so far = Several hours/passes with memtest 86+, Full system scan with malware-bytes including rootkits, checked HD health with Samsung magician (system HD is 'SSD 850 EVO'), ran Prime 95 for half a day to test CPU + RAM. Ran windows updates over a week ago to see if that helped after the first few BSOD.

Ran SFC/scannow just a few minutes ago, it did say it found a repaired some issues, but looking through the logs on that i didn't see much that stood out except some permissions changes it made. But maybe that will help...

No new drivers, hardware, or software were installed around the time this started.

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

Davschm, May 25, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 25, 2020
  3. Donna Men Win User
    BSOD issue after fixing another BSOD error

Hi Williams,

There are several reasons why BSOD occur, which has different resolution. To check for any corruption or the integrity of your computer's Windows, we suggest that you perform a
    Check Disk by following these steps:

• Type cmd in the search bar.
    • Right-click on the Command Prompt, then Run as administrator.
    • Type chkdsk x: /r, the /r command will fix errors found on the disk.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Donna Men, May 25, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 25, 2020
Thema:

1. BSOD issues, please assist. - Similar Threads - BSOD issues please

2. BSOD. Please assist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD. Please assist: I recently upgraded from a RTX 4070 to an RTX 4080. Ever since I got the new card, my PC will BSOD after closing a game or sometimes when i am powering off. I noticed it only happens after 2 or 3 hours of play time. Any help would be appriciated.System:Ryzen 7 7700x - CPUASUS...
  3. BSOD. Please assist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD. Please assist: I recently upgraded from a RTX 4070 to an RTX 4080. Ever since I got the new card, my PC will BSOD after closing a game or sometimes when i am powering off. I noticed it only happens after 2 or 3 hours of play time. Any help would be appriciated.System:Ryzen 7 7700x - CPUASUS...
  4. BSOD. Please assist

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Please assist me with my issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please assist me with my issue: My MS Store never opens in my Windows 10 PC. It is issue a long time ago but I never have time to face it. Now, I can do some troubleshooting steps but I dont know where to start. I run the windows store troubleshooter but nothing help. My MS Store never open and I have...
  6. Please assist me with my issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please assist me with my issue: My MS Store never opens in my Windows 10 PC. It is issue a long time ago but I never have time to face it. Now, I can do some troubleshooting steps but I dont know where to start. I run the windows store troubleshooter but nothing help. My MS Store never open and I have...
  7. Please assist me with my issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. Assistance with mic issues, please.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Assistance with mic issues, please.: Hi there, I am Natalia. I am a woman who is blind. I use screen readers, little pieces of software which read the screen to me, to navigate the internet and all aspects of my computer, in conjuntion with the keyboard. I recently obtained my HP PC about a month ago, which I...
  9. BSOD Issue - Need assistance

BSOD Issue - Need assistance: Hi all I am needing assistance with my BSOD issue please. here is a link to minidump on my onedrive. https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aj-tXIyK8MVdgiYe8OIBplS78T4u?e=1GmKAs Thanks...
  10. BSOD - Please assist

BSOD - Please assist: Hello, I hope I am posting this in the right place. I get BSOD errors on my device almost once a day. I followed this article https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/bsod-finding-and-fixing-them/1939df35-283f-4830-a4dd-e95ee5d8669d to collect...