Windows 10: BSOD issues trigger various application continued

Discus and support BSOD issues trigger various application continued in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, Having increase BSODI see similar case in this:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sam FC Choi, Dec 25, 2021.

1. BSOD issues trigger various application continued

Hi there, Having increase BSODI see similar case in this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/continuous-bsods/7b9c00eb-06dd-497e-b03a-43b9139d5261Current and past BSOD viewer log: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuhgAUOr7DS1uxSjfkKVq6RfdvpD?e=jAbeCZI ran OCCT for CPU for 1hr30m; Heaven Benchmark for more than 2hrs; Windows Diagnostic also pass. So I seriously loss my mind of having increase re-occurance of BSOD. SpecBSOD issues trigger various application continued :processor AMD Ryzen 5 2600X Six-Core Processor 6C/12T @3.60 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or tou

:)

Sam FC Choi, Dec 25, 2021
  2. ChrisHaEs Win User

BSOD due to DPC_Watchdog_Violation

I have done some of the steps suggested and it seems the BSOD goes away in general but it's still consistently triggered by one activity, downloading via qBitorrrent. It happens consistently, with the same error code, DPC watchdog violation

Here's my new MiniDump file: 012618-31203-01.rar

Are there any more clues as to why this specific application consistently trigger the BSOD? I've tried other similar application like uTorrent but it still triggers BSOD regardless of which application I use.

Thank you again for your help.

ChrisHaEs, Dec 25, 2021
  3. ChrisHaEs Win User
    BSOD due to DPC_Watchdog_Violation

I have done some of the steps suggested and it seems the BSOD goes away in general but it's still consistently triggered by one activity, downloading via qBitorrrent. It happens consistently, with the same error code, DPC watchdog violation

Here's my new MiniDump file: 012618-31203-01.rar

Are there any more clues as to why this specific application consistently trigger the BSOD? I've tried other similar application like uTorrent but it still triggers BSOD regardless of which application I use.

Thank you again for your help.

ChrisHaEs, Dec 25, 2021
  4. LesHintz Win User

BSOD issues trigger various application continued

Continuing BSOD issue

MBAM is not set to start with windows or to function in real time. Following previous posts and contact with MBAM support, all the suggested exclusions both in WD and MBAM are in place. Plus, there seems to be a suggestion that MBAM or WD activity would
    be unlikely considering some of the BSOD have occurred running software such as MS Money that I wouldn't think would trigger security software. My situation is MUCH better than it was over the past month, but I am still open to further discussions.

Thanks again,

Les

LesHintz, Dec 25, 2021
Thema:

BSOD issues trigger various application continued

1. BSOD issues trigger various application continued - Similar Threads - BSOD issues trigger

2. Computer continually crashes BSOD - Various Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer continually crashes BSOD - Various Errors: I have been getting BSOD continually while playing video games that consume great amount of my laptop's resource.My System InformationDump file of the Error.DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 The DPC watchdog detected a prolonged run time at an IRQL of DISPATCH_LEVEL or above....
  3. Computer continually crashes BSOD - Various Errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer continually crashes BSOD - Various Errors: I have been getting BSOD continually while playing video games that consume great amount of my laptop's resource.My System InformationDump file of the Error.DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 The DPC watchdog detected a prolonged run time at an IRQL of DISPATCH_LEVEL or above....
  4. Continual BSOD Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Continual BSOD Issues: Hi,I've had constant BSOD issues.Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80GHz 1.99 GHzInstalled RAM 16.0 GB 15.8 GB usableDevice ID F6275FAD-CD95-459F-8B0F-2D2712425E87Product ID 00325-81267-30439-AAOEMSystem type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorPen and touch...
  5. BSOD issues trigger various application continued

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD issues trigger various application continued: Hi there, Having increase BSODI see similar case in this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/continuous-bsods/7b9c00eb-06dd-497e-b03a-43b9139d5261Current and past BSOD viewer log: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuhgAUOr7DS1uxSjfkKVq6RfdvpD?e=jAbeCZI ran OCCT for CPU...
  6. BSOD issues trigger various application continued

BSOD issues trigger various application continued: Hi there, Having increase BSODI see similar case in this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/continuous-bsods/7b9c00eb-06dd-497e-b03a-43b9139d5261Current and past BSOD viewer log: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuhgAUOr7DS1uxSjfkKVq6RfdvpD?e=jAbeCZI ran OCCT for CPU...
  7. Newly built PC continuously triggers BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Newly built PC continuously triggers BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hi everyone, I decided to build my own gaming PC about three days ago. I initially wasn't able to post when I turned on the PC, nothing would work and no fans started spinning. I decided to take out the entire build and try to make it work outside the case, it worked. I then...
  8. Newly built PC continuously triggers BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Newly built PC continuously triggers BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hi everyone, I decided to build my own gaming PC about three days ago. I initially wasn't able to post when I turned on the PC, nothing would work and no fans started spinning. I decided to take out the entire build and try to make it work outside the case, it worked. I then...
  9. Continuous BSOD errors with various Stop Codes

Continuous BSOD errors with various Stop Codes: Hi, I have been having BSOD for couple of months now but it has got more frequent. I got BSOD today twice in 10 minutes. - Link to 1st BSOD today: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArU5xwPk5EFTgP8M5FPgxgth4c2G4Q?e=3zFl05 - Link to 2nd BSOD today:...
  10. Continuously getting various BSODs at ntoskrnl.exe address

Continuously getting various BSODs at ntoskrnl.exe address: For the past several months I've been experiencing BSODs of all kinds. I have tried many solutions. I've tried memtest, no errors were found. I've tried reinstalling various drivers, didn't work. I've tried updating my BIOS, I get BSODs even more frequently now. My PC...