Windows 10: BSOD issues two random times while playing BFV help asap

Discus and support BSOD issues two random times while playing BFV help asap in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; so I reinstalled BFV to start playing some and during a match I had a BSOD. came up and went away quickly and computer restarted.. this morning I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CD82, Aug 24, 2019.

1. CD82 Win User

BSOD issues two random times while playing BFV help asap

so I reinstalled BFV to start playing some and during a match I had a BSOD.
    came up and went away quickly and computer restarted..

this morning I had another one while in the middle of a match
    Critical_Structure_Courruption no error code

rebooted the system played a round of bfv needed to check an email..
    got the email read and another BSOD
    stop code page fault in non paged area

ive played this game before never had any issues
    just recently started having thease issues I built this computer a year ago

I have a v2 collector log and as well as a cbs log from running sfc scannow

could I get some help here asap please
    is a format in need?

just starting to have all kinds of issues cant run chkdsk in cmd running it as admin

:)

2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Random BSODs "Bad_Pool_Caller"

This BSOD happens anywhere, irrespective of BitDefender. It takes place even when the antivirus is MSE in case of Windows 7. The most common cause is an expired trial or a cracked installation. Some examples:

We are on our way of troubleshooting. If the uninstallation and reinstallation does not work, we will take the next step.

I, in general, know what I am doing and what I am suggesting. If I feel that I am unable to control the issue, I will definitely ask for help.

4. ShiBDiB Win User

BSOD at random times in the last 4 days - Help pls

How so, I've had my fair share of BSOD's and they were all fixable (with 90% being bad RAM)

ShiBDiB, Aug 24, 2019
Thema:

1. BSOD issues two random times while playing BFV help asap - Similar Threads - BSOD issues random

2. Random freezes, BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random freezes, BSOD while playing games: I don't know but I have been going through a very weird problem with my pc. Basically when I boot my pc in the morning , while playing games it crashes severely ,hangs, freeze sometimes BSOD or sometimes restarts by its own. On BSOD it gives message like video scheduler...
  3. Random freezes, BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random freezes, BSOD while playing games: I don't know but I have been going through a very weird problem with my pc. Basically when I boot my pc in the morning , while playing games it crashes severely ,hangs, freeze sometimes BSOD or sometimes restarts by its own. On BSOD it gives message like video scheduler...
  4. Random freezes, BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. BFV in offline mode help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BFV in offline mode help!: Hi there all I'm having the biggest trouble with all my on line games here on windows 10. Only upgraded last week and know little about win 10. WIn 7 pro.. SO When downloading Origin from the net Firefox I get ""OriginThin32.exe" I've done this everyday to see if I've...
  6. Random repeated BSODs while playing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random repeated BSODs while playing: Getting BSOD with bugcheck events while others with just 'previous shutdown was unexpected'. no new drivers/hw installed. updated fully. here are some minidumps as well as msinfo: msinfo: https://1drv.ms/t/s!An5tpc2bBr9BkCZ7R1HWj0r5lpJm?e=vfSiFn minidumps:...
  7. BSOD at random times, most frequently while playing games

BSOD at random times, most frequently while playing games: Hello, I just build a new computer and I've been having some issues, random BSOD have appeared but it is more frequently while playing games. If any extra information is needed, please let me know. Thank's. 103735
  8. BSOD Random times, while gaming, while resting

BSOD Random times, while gaming, while resting: Im having issues with a BSOD at random times, It used to say Kernal Security check failure. I now do not see any error codes it may restart before i see it. It does Auto Restart. My PC has the following Specs: OS: Windows 10 MB: AsRock Z170 Gaming k6 CPU: Intel core i7...
  9. BSOD while playing video games 5 times in two days

BSOD while playing video games 5 times in two days: I got BSOD 5 times in two days on my new computer that I built recently, the message has changed to "KERNEL SECURITY CHECK ERROR" after I've updated my drivers yesterday, attached is program report thingy you guys use here, thank you for your help! 28908
  10. BSOD from time to time while playing games

BSOD from time to time while playing games: Hello all, I have a problem when playing certain games- I get crash caused by atikmpag.sys. Before that I had problem with atikmdag.sys. Sometimes I can play few days without crash, sometimes i get a crash. For example, in gta 4 i get a crash after 2mins. GPU is MSI...