Windows 10: BSOD Issues

Discus and support BSOD Issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have been having BSOD issues for a long time now. I think it's some driver error but I cannot find what it is. I have tried to update all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AsealMohmand, Nov 1, 2020.

1. BSOD Issues

Hello, I have been having BSOD issues for a long time now. I think it's some driver error but I cannot find what it is. I have tried to update all drivers, reformat my entire pc, check memory through mem test, sfc/scannow, and so much more. It has been incredibly hard to use my computer when It is constantly crashing, sometimes at startup and sometimes just randomly when using it. Here are some of the errors I have documented:

• DRIVER_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    • rwtlane.sys
    • ATTEMPTED_TO_WRITE_TO_READ_ONLY_CACHE
    • PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
    • CLFS.sys
    • KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

I have a dump file but I don't know how to upload it or read it since it says I can't open it.

There are tons of documented crashes in Reliability Monitor.

Please any and all help is appreciated.

:)

AsealMohmand, Nov 1, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 1, 2020
  3. alexsubri Win User
    BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    BSOD Issues [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Nov 1, 2020
  4. Donna Men Win User

BSOD Issues

BSOD issue after fixing another BSOD error

Hi Williams,

There are several reasons why BSOD occur, which has different resolution. To check for any corruption or the integrity of your computer's Windows, we suggest that you perform a
    Check Disk by following these steps:

• Type cmd in the search bar.
    • Right-click on the Command Prompt, then Run as administrator.
    • Type chkdsk x: /r, the /r command will fix errors found on the disk.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Donna Men, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

BSOD Issues

1. BSOD Issues - Similar Threads - BSOD Issues

2. Memory Issues and BSoD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory Issues and BSoD: Hi Guys,I upgraded my CPU from 5700G to 5950x. Got a 4070Ti and also ASUS Loki 1000W.I was getting some CPU related logs after 3-4 months of usage. I did all clean fresh reset and install but then I started getting Memory Check Exception and restarts.I'm not able to debug the...
  3. Memory Issues and BSoD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Issues and BSoD: Hi Guys,I upgraded my CPU from 5700G to 5950x. Got a 4070Ti and also ASUS Loki 1000W.I was getting some CPU related logs after 3-4 months of usage. I did all clean fresh reset and install but then I started getting Memory Check Exception and restarts.I'm not able to debug the...
  4. BSOD issues lately on an ASUS Zephyrus laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD issues lately on an ASUS Zephyrus laptop: Greetings, I've been having BSOD errors & hard freezes lately on my ASUS Zephyrus laptop AMD CPU. The latest BSOD was for an IRQL NOT LESS THAN OR EQUAL TO 0x000000d1. Previously I've had a couple of 0x00020001 errors - HYPERVISOR related along with hard freezes where I have...
  5. BSOD issues lately on an ASUS Zephyrus laptop

BSOD issues lately on an ASUS Zephyrus laptop: Greetings, I've been having BSOD errors & hard freezes lately on my ASUS Zephyrus laptop AMD CPU. The latest BSOD was for an IRQL NOT LESS THAN OR EQUAL TO 0x000000d1. Previously I've had a couple of 0x00020001 errors - HYPERVISOR related along with hard freezes where I have...
  6. Slow computer, BSOD's and Audio issues, Latency mon data included in post!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow computer, BSOD's and Audio issues, Latency mon data included in post!: running with dual RTX Geforce 3060's 1 is disabled as its not in use currently.CONCLUSION _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Your system appears to be having trouble handling real-time audio and other...
  7. Slow computer, BSOD's and Audio issues, Latency mon data included in post!

Slow computer, BSOD's and Audio issues, Latency mon data included in post!: running with dual RTX Geforce 3060's 1 is disabled as its not in use currently.CONCLUSION _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Your system appears to be having trouble handling real-time audio and other...
  8. I keep getting BSOD from hypervisor issues or a watchdog violation while trying to play roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting BSOD from hypervisor issues or a watchdog violation while trying to play roblox: I can use any application or any service and i wont have an issue, but the moment i try to play roblox i get a bsod with either a hypervisor or a watchdog error, it can vary between a few minutes to hours to bsod....
  9. I keep getting BSOD from hypervisor issues or a watchdog violation while trying to play roblox

I keep getting BSOD from hypervisor issues or a watchdog violation while trying to play roblox: I can use any application or any service and i wont have an issue, but the moment i try to play roblox i get a bsod with either a hypervisor or a watchdog error, it can vary between a few minutes to hours to bsod....
  10. Persistent BSOD Issue on Dell Latitude 7480

Persistent BSOD Issue on Dell Latitude 7480: Hi Microsoft Team,I hope you're doing well. I'm reaching out regarding a frustrating issue I've been experiencing with my Dell Latitude 7480 laptop. Despite trying numerous troubleshooting steps, including a full system restore, I'm still encountering frequent Blue Screen of...