Windows 10: BSOD Issues

Discus and support BSOD Issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! I've tried searching around for answers on this topic, but I can't seem to figure it out. I swapped out my motherboard for a new one a couple of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BryceP_9, Sep 6, 2021.

1. BryceP_9 Win User

BSOD Issues

Hello! I've tried searching around for answers on this topic, but I can't seem to figure it out. I swapped out my motherboard for a new one a couple of days ago, and ever since, I seem to be experiencing some BSOD issues. Most notably, I seem to get a BSOD within ~10 minutes of waking my computer from sleep, nearly every time. Additionally, no two bugcheck hex codes appear to be exactly the same. The two that are still in my Event Viewer, for example, are the following:"The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000

:)

BryceP_9, Sep 6, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 6, 2021
  3. alexsubri Win User
    BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    BSOD Issues [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Sep 6, 2021
  4. Donna Men Win User

BSOD Issues

BSOD issue after fixing another BSOD error

Hi Williams,

There are several reasons why BSOD occur, which has different resolution. To check for any corruption or the integrity of your computer's Windows, we suggest that you perform a
    Check Disk by following these steps:

• Type cmd in the search bar.
    • Right-click on the Command Prompt, then Run as administrator.
    • Type chkdsk x: /r, the /r command will fix errors found on the disk.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Donna Men, Sep 6, 2021
Thema:

BSOD Issues

1. BSOD Issues - Similar Threads - BSOD Issues

2. BSOD when playing games memory issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when playing games memory issue: Hello!I have read around the forum and have tried many solutions and none have worked. I get BSOD when playing games 2-3 times a day. I have enabled driver verifier and crashed and it created a minidump file here. Could someone let me know what it says please?Thanks in...
  3. BSOD when playing games memory issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when playing games memory issue: Hello!I have read around the forum and have tried many solutions and none have worked. I get BSOD when playing games 2-3 times a day. I have enabled driver verifier and crashed and it created a minidump file here. Could someone let me know what it says please?Thanks in...
  4. BSOD - UNEXPECTED KERNAL TRAP MODE - Issue with bootup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - UNEXPECTED KERNAL TRAP MODE - Issue with bootup: Hi, My laptop has issue when cold starting in the morning after a shutdown. It goes into BSOD with errors popping up at times and have to force restart twice to go into my profile and then works just fine once powered on. My main recent issue is there is startup repair...
  5. BSOD - UNEXPECTED KERNAL TRAP MODE - Issue with bootup

BSOD - UNEXPECTED KERNAL TRAP MODE - Issue with bootup: Hi, My laptop has issue when cold starting in the morning after a shutdown. It goes into BSOD with errors popping up at times and have to force restart twice to go into my profile and then works just fine once powered on. My main recent issue is there is startup repair...
  6. BSOD issues trying to figure out what is causing these

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD issues trying to figure out what is causing these: Hello,Hoping I can get some help with these BSOD files I am seeing recently. I tried to install Discord which is the latest one. Another one started happening after I installed a new GPU and the drivers are up to date. Just not sure what to do here. Thank you in advance to...
  7. BSOD issues trying to figure out what is causing these

BSOD issues trying to figure out what is causing these: Hello,Hoping I can get some help with these BSOD files I am seeing recently. I tried to install Discord which is the latest one. Another one started happening after I installed a new GPU and the drivers are up to date. Just not sure what to do here. Thank you in advance to...
  8. BSOD issues trying to figure out what is causing these

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. 330-15IKB Type 81DE Laptop ideapad - Type 81DE BSOD Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    330-15IKB Type 81DE Laptop ideapad - Type 81DE BSOD Issue: When I boot my laptop, BSOD appears after the LENOVO loading screen and the laptop automatically reboots itself. The appearance of BSOD during boot started when I updated my laptop yesterday. The error says: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...
  10. 330-15IKB Type 81DE Laptop ideapad - Type 81DE BSOD Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    330-15IKB Type 81DE Laptop ideapad - Type 81DE BSOD Issue: When I boot my laptop, BSOD appears after the LENOVO loading screen and the laptop automatically reboots itself. The appearance of BSOD during boot started when I updated my laptop yesterday. The error says: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...