Windows 10: BSOD keep happening from Hal.dll, ntoskrnl.exe and PSHED.dll, please help.

Discus and support BSOD keep happening from Hal.dll, ntoskrnl.exe and PSHED.dll, please help. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; BSOD keep happening from Hal.dll, ntoskrnl.exe and PSHED.dll, please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jilycn, Oct 2, 2019.

1. jilycn Win User

BSOD keep happening from Hal.dll, ntoskrnl.exe and PSHED.dll, please help.

:)

jilycn, Oct 2, 2019
  2. TSX420J Win User
    TSX420J, Oct 2, 2019
  3. 3870x2 Win User
    UT3.EXE Kernel32.DLL error

Kernell32.dll is not the piece being shut down, it is UT3.EXE with mod name kernel32.dll.

3870x2, Oct 2, 2019
  4. BSOD keep happening from Hal.dll, ntoskrnl.exe and PSHED.dll, please help.

IRQL Not Less or Equal BSOD when starting Battlefield V

The problem is caused by Hal.dll

Check this link, I hope it helps.

https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/hal-dll...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

AracelyRosemond, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

1. BSOD keep happening from Hal.dll, ntoskrnl.exe and PSHED.dll, please help. - Similar Threads - BSOD keep happening

2. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  3. MSVCR100.dll and MSVCP100.dll

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MSVCR100.dll and MSVCP100.dll: My laptop came pre loaded with windows 10 pro. However, MSVCR100.dll and MSVCP100.dll were apparently not loaded. Despite seveal attempts to load them again, they are apparently still not there. Certain programmes will not launch without these. Suggestions as to how i can...
  4. msvcp140.dll

msvcp140.dll: I just had an update to Windows 10 and now I am getting an error stating MSVCP140.dllis either not designed to run on Windows or contains an error. I tried deleting the file but it comes back with "file is open in wlanext.exe" and am unable to delete I am unable to open any...
  5. VCRuntime140.dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VCRuntime140.dll: This really triggers me. I can't use most of the programs because i start it or do something and it just says: The code execution cannot proceed because VCRuntime140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem. Then another message saying The code...
  6. MSVCR120.dll and mfc120.dll missing - C++ not helping/working

MSVCR120.dll and mfc120.dll missing - C++ not helping/working: Hi, my system seems to lack the aforementioned components. I have installed C++ redistributable several times, I have repaired it, I have re-installed Windows 10 on my device, I did a total reset, I don't know what else to do. I'd appreciate any suggestion....
  7. Dll

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dll: windows 10 asks for a path to find icons to replace the open file folder icon that it automaticly uses. Where do I show it to look? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll/ff734894-9d22-40ac-85bd-5008745212dc"
  8. wsock32.dll untrusted please help

wsock32.dll untrusted please help: i recently got rust (a game on steam) and i already have 30hours on the game. 2days ago i played rust for 4 hours in one day. the next day i get 2 errors and i cant open the game anymore. This game uses a anti cheat called Easy Anti Cheat and im pretty sure that this has...
  9. vcruntime140.dll & msvcp140.dll missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    vcruntime140.dll & msvcp140.dll missing: I have searched far and wide and for these files and I can't seem to find them, or any solution at all to my problem. Let preface this by saying that I have 3 different drives on my computer. My C: drive is an SSD with only 64 GB on it. It's my main drive where all my...
  10. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fixing pshed.dll crashes

2. unity crash hal.dll ntoskrnl.exe pshed.dll