Windows 10: BSOD keep happening from Hal.dll, ntoskrnl.exe and PSHED.dll, please help.

Discus and support BSOD keep happening from Hal.dll, ntoskrnl.exe and PSHED.dll, please help. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; BSOD keep happening from Hal.dll, ntoskrnl.exe and PSHED.dll, please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jilycn, Oct 2, 2019.

1. jilycn Win User

BSOD keep happening from Hal.dll, ntoskrnl.exe and PSHED.dll, please help.

:)

jilycn, Oct 2, 2019
  2. TSX420J Win User
    TSX420J, Oct 2, 2019
  3. 3870x2 Win User
    UT3.EXE Kernel32.DLL error

Kernell32.dll is not the piece being shut down, it is UT3.EXE with mod name kernel32.dll.

3870x2, Oct 2, 2019
  4. BSOD keep happening from Hal.dll, ntoskrnl.exe and PSHED.dll, please help.

IRQL Not Less or Equal BSOD when starting Battlefield V

The problem is caused by Hal.dll

Check this link, I hope it helps.

https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/hal-dll...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

AracelyRosemond, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

1. BSOD keep happening from Hal.dll, ntoskrnl.exe and PSHED.dll, please help. - Similar Threads - BSOD keep happening

2. Could not open exe and DLL files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Could not open exe and DLL files: Hi everyone Someone gave me bunch of exe and DLL file and unfortunately my system is not able to open them.I've tried to solve it but still is showing me two different errors for different files.These are the errors:1.Class not registered.You need the following file to be...
  3. Could not open exe and DLL files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Could not open exe and DLL files: Hi everyone Someone gave me bunch of exe and DLL file and unfortunately my system is not able to open them.I've tried to solve it but still is showing me two different errors for different files.These are the errors:1.Class not registered.You need the following file to be...
  4. Help needed please with DLL file

in Windows 10 Support
    Help needed please with DLL file: Hello all, I had Kaspersky Security Cloud Free version on my computer, thought better of it and decided to remove it and go back to Windows Security. I removed KSC Free with Revo Uninstaller, it left a few files that I deleted manually and then Windows Security started back...
  5. Vcomp100.dll not found!!! please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Vcomp100.dll not found!!! please help: Lenovo Yoga I accidentally deleted all the visual c++ blah blah files from Control Panel. The computer works fine. But... when I start the pc from restart or shutdown, I see an error file saying "BrCtrlCntr.exe (brother, y know, the printer) The code execution cannot...
  6. MICROSOFT PLEASE HELP! WERFAULT.EXE COMCTL32.dll

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MICROSOFT PLEASE HELP! WERFAULT.EXE COMCTL32.dll: so I am trying soo hard to fix wefault comctl32 Error code0xc000012f. I have tried safe booting it ,I have tried sfc /scannow , I have tried DISM command, but nothing works. It says -comctl32.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing...
  7. .dll files causing errors help please

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .dll files causing errors help please: When i click my wallpaper all my apps Disappear and i click my taskbar at the bottomand i get this error.[ATTACH] I also cant factory reset my pc because i get this error [ATTACH]...
  8. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  9. wsock32.dll untrusted please help

wsock32.dll untrusted please help: i recently got rust (a game on steam) and i already have 30hours on the game. 2days ago i played rust for 4 hours in one day. the next day i get 2 errors and i cant open the game anymore. This game uses a anti cheat called Easy Anti Cheat and im pretty sure that this has...
  10. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. BSOD. hal.dll ntoskrnl.exe PSHED.dll

2. pshed.dll hal.dll ntoskrnl.exe bsod

3. pshed.dll

4. fixing pshed.dll crashes,
  5. unity crash hal.dll ntoskrnl.exe pshed.dll