Windows 10: BSOD keeps coming up

Discus and support BSOD keeps coming up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Can someone please help me identify what the issue is because it has become really a problem for me. Have tried to locate the minidump file but can not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jonas Baby, Jun 27, 2022.

1. BSOD keeps coming up

Can someone please help me identify what the issue is because it has become really a problem for me. Have tried to locate the minidump file but can not find it so I can upload on here and maybe it will identify the problem.

:)

Jonas Baby, Jun 27, 2022
  2. bbmarley Win User

BSOD randomly

friend keeps getting BSOD
    any suggestions?

BSOD keeps coming up 2e3s7lz.jpg

bbmarley, Jun 27, 2022
  3. Zagato Win User
    BSOD - Internal_power_error Keeps coming up

Hi guys

The BSOD - Internal_power_error keeps coming up (every few hours) after a few softwares were installed several days ago, and then the system restarts. The softwares include
    • AVG PC Tuneup 2016
    • Acronis True Image 2016
    • KMPLAYER, etc

Here's what I've done to try to put things right:
    Learnt that the error is somehow related to GPU/Network adaptor drivers, so had these drivers uninstalled and reinstalled, no luck.
    Also uninstalled AVG PC Tuneup, no luck.
    Finally reinstalled Windows 10, no luck as well.*Sad

Attached herewith the debug file, kindly have a look and advise. Million thanks!

Zagato, Jun 27, 2022
  4. Arun B J Win User

BSOD keeps coming up

Favorite selected keeps coming back

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step1: Try deleting the Favorites in User profile and check if it helps.

• Open C: Drive.

• Select User.

• Select user profile.

• Click on Favorites.

• If you’re able to see the favorites list, then you
      can delete the Favorites from there and check if it helps.
    Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jun 27, 2022
Thema:

BSOD keeps coming up

1. BSOD keeps coming up - Similar Threads - BSOD keeps coming

2. O+ Keeps coming up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    O+ Keeps coming up: When I'm typing a word using the letter "o" I get an automatic + following the letter. For example if I want to type "Force"it would type in "Fo+rce" It also is ending the sentence and jumping to the next line before I even hit enter. Not sure if I inadvertantly hit a...
  3. O+ Keeps coming up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    O+ Keeps coming up: When I'm typing a word using the letter "o" I get an automatic + following the letter. For example if I want to type "Force"it would type in "Fo+rce" It also is ending the sentence and jumping to the next line before I even hit enter. Not sure if I inadvertantly hit a...
  4. BSOD keeps coming up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD keeps coming up: Can someone please help me identify what the issue is because it has become really a problem for me. Have tried to locate the minidump file but can not find it so I can upload on here and maybe it will identify the problem....
  5. BSOD keeps coming up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD keeps coming up: Can someone please help me identify what the issue is because it has become really a problem for me. Have tried to locate the minidump file but can not find it so I can upload on here and maybe it will identify the problem....
  6. BSOD They just keep coming back.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD They just keep coming back.: So i had recently been dealing with blue screening problems. Brought my computer up to geek squad and they said my hard drive was bad. Replaced the hard drive and the computer worked fine for 2-3 days, then continued to blue screen loop. After that, they said it would be the...
  7. BSOD keeps coming up

BSOD keeps coming up: Blue screen keeps coming up. I have tried sfc/scannow and other ones that I saw being recommended on youtube but still keeps coming up continuously sometimes. Can someone please help me identify what the issue is because it has become really a problem for me. Have...
  8. Popup keeps coming up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Popup keeps coming up: [ATTACH] I keep getting this ridiculous message popping up at random times. I never visited this site. I know it has to be malware or a virus. Am I correct and how do I get rid of it?...
  9. BSOD - Internal_power_error Keeps coming up

BSOD - Internal_power_error Keeps coming up: Hi guys The BSOD - Internal_power_error keeps coming up (every few hours) after a few softwares were installed several days ago, and then the system restarts. The softwares include AVG PC Tuneup 2016 Acronis True Image 2016 KMPLAYER, etc Here's what I've done to try...
  10. BSOD problem that just keeps coming back

BSOD problem that just keeps coming back: I been having issues with my AMD radeon HD 6670 drivers, I'm using win 10 pro. The driver isnt up to date since it causes conflict with windows 10. Ran memtest86 overnight, no issues. It has something to do with the version of my driver, this issues has happened...