Windows 10: BSOD keeps happening while gaming

Discus and support BSOD keeps happening while gaming in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The last couple of says my computer keeps having a BSOD for a Irql not less or equal error code. I attempted to use WinDBG to find the answer but when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jmowry16, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Jmowry16 Win User

BSOD keeps happening while gaming

The last couple of says my computer keeps having a BSOD for a Irql not less or equal error code. I attempted to use WinDBG to find the answer but when I look up the errors I'm getting I can't find any other post with a similar error. Below I will paste the results of my minidump.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22415.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\091421-6234-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is: srv*Executable search path is: Window

:)

Jmowry16, Sep 14, 2021

2. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 14, 2021
  3. BSOD on new computer while gaming

I just got a new computer about a month ago. Everything is new and I get BSOD (windows 10) while gaming mostly although it sometimes happens while I'm just using the computer. Sometimes the computer doesn't BSOD and just gives me a Access Violation Error. Not sure if related.

Here is the link to download output files from the V2 script.

Dropbox - windows crash - Simplify your life

Any help is appreciated

Steps I have taken:
    • Updated all drivers and bios to latest versions
    • Checked ram with windows memory test to see if ram is faulty. (A stick was and it was removed waiting for replacement)
    • Clean Installed Windows after finding faulty ram
    • I had 2 x 2080Ti installed, I removed one, tested and then swapped cards; issue still exist

MarvIchiban, Sep 14, 2021
  4. bbmarley Win User

BSOD randomly

friend keeps getting BSOD
    any suggestions?

BSOD keeps happening while gaming 2e3s7lz.jpg

bbmarley, Sep 14, 2021
Thema:

1. BSOD keeps happening while gaming - Similar Threads - BSOD keeps happening

2. Keep getting BSOD and freezes while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep getting BSOD and freezes while gaming: I have been getting numerous BSOD while gaming for the past few months. Most of the time I would also get hard freezes whereby everything completely locks up display/peripherals and a loud buzzing noise when it happens, to the point where I had to force shutdown my PC. Even...
  3. BSOD keeps happening!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD keeps happening!!: Long story shortI've been experiencing BSOD for about 2 weeks now.First it was what I thought was a faulty RAM.I bought new Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB DDR5 32GB 4x16GB 6200MHz C36 as a replacement'Then I thought it was my PSU not giving me enough power. So I bought...
  4. BSOD keeps happening!!

BSOD keeps happening!!: Long story shortI've been experiencing BSOD for about 2 weeks now.First it was what I thought was a faulty RAM.I bought new Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB DDR5 32GB 4x16GB 6200MHz C36 as a replacement'Then I thought it was my PSU not giving me enough power. So I bought...
  5. BSOD constantly happening even while idle or happening while playing games....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD constantly happening even while idle or happening while playing games....: I've tried resetting my PC before and it still doesn't work. There are no minidumps I can provide since windows will not dump anything because it either just turns into a black screen or just bluescreens and instantly restarts a couple seconds after. After looking deeper into...
  6. BSOD constantly happening even while idle or happening while playing games....

BSOD constantly happening even while idle or happening while playing games....: I've tried resetting my PC before and it still doesn't work. There are no minidumps I can provide since windows will not dump anything because it either just turns into a black screen or just bluescreens and instantly restarts a couple seconds after. After looking deeper into...
  7. BSOD constantly happening even while idle or happening while playing games....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Bsod happening while watching youtube and playing game.

Bsod happening while watching youtube and playing game.: hello, i just get randomly BSOD the thing that makes it hard is that i get a new error every time so i do not know the problem. please advice for help thank you in advance. 88153
  9. BSOD happening frequently while working/gaming

BSOD happening frequently while working/gaming: Hi all, I'm getting BSOD frequently in windows 10 enterprise. I've updated windows in the past several days, but to no avail. The system crashes in steam, battle.net, as well as performing normal tasks. I've run a memory test, and a disk scan, and both passed. Attached...
  10. BSOD while browsing or gaming (happens on chrome) 292,0x000124

BSOD while browsing or gaming (happens on chrome) 292,0x000124: Greetings windows 10 community users! pleased to meet you. I have run too many searches on google and can't seem to find a solution to this blue screen problem that ive been having for a really long time so I would appreciate it if you could help me resolve this! EDIT: new...