Windows 10: BSOD: KERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR Windows 10 Pro - 3 days old.

Discus and support BSOD: KERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR Windows 10 Pro - 3 days old. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 pro proving its only more problematic, this time from a complete shutdown.. usually when ive been away a while or 5 hours the pc gets a blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by John96109, Dec 9, 2021.

1. John96109 Win User

BSOD: KERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR Windows 10 Pro - 3 days old.

Windows 10 pro proving its only more problematic, this time from a complete shutdown.. usually when ive been away a while or 5 hours the pc gets a blue screen. Thits time being a KERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR.dmp file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mud9pkc4h9ni68i/dmpfilecrash2.zip?dl=0Dmpfile name: 120921-6281-01.dmp Second BSOD this time from not being on it for some 7 or 8 hours.On a fresh install, not sure what i should do. Completely new parts but it keeps crashing, buyed a package from a store getting cpu, memory and motherboard.Now it might be faulty? Doesnt crash if im back from

:)

John96109, Dec 9, 2021

2. Windows 10 Club

BSOD: KERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR  Windows 10 Pro - 3 days old. windows-10-build-9926-png.png

So I've tried the Windows 10 Pro Technical Preview Build 9926,... So far so good i like it, it appears to already have DX12.

At list i have an old Laptop to test it on,.. it's good so far and i highly think I'll be upgrading to it day on of release.

dxdiag screen above

Protagonist, Dec 9, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 9, 2021
  4. nkienitz Win User

Windows 10 Pro or Windows 8 Pro from Windows 7 Pro ?

Just replaced motherboard on my old Dell D830 that I had upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 7 Pro last August.

Went through steps on setting up new MOBO and it is up/working just fine.

I happened to run Belarc Advisor just to get a snapshot of data for the file. What is interesting is that Belarc indicates the O/S is Windows 8 Pro (build 9200).

I looked at another recent thread here at TenForums and also took some of the steps suggested and figured that maybe I needed to install or re-install Windows 10. I checked the Update/Security/Activation tab and it indicates that Windows 10 Pro is installed, activated with a digital entitlement.

So ... why does Belarc seem to see only Windows 8 Pro? Maybe because of the "maturity" of the D830? I know that Dell has disclaimers at their site that says the D830 has not been certified for Windows 10.

So, it is working, but the data from Belarc just has me scratching my head.

Any suggestions or thoughts?

nkienitz, Dec 9, 2021
Thema:

1. BSOD: KERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR Windows 10 Pro - 3 days old. - Similar Threads - BSOD KERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR Pro

2. BSOD: KERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR Windows 10 Pro - 3 days old.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: KERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR Windows 10 Pro - 3 days old.: Windows 10 pro proving its only more problematic, this time from a complete shutdown.. usually when ive been away a while or 5 hours the pc gets a blue screen. Thits time being a KERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR.dmp file:...
  3. BSOD: KERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR Windows 10 Pro - 3 days old.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD: KERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR Windows 10 Pro - 3 days old.: Windows 10 pro proving its only more problematic, this time from a complete shutdown.. usually when ive been away a while or 5 hours the pc gets a blue screen. Thits time being a KERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR.dmp file:...
  4. 3 different BSODs in 9 days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    3 different BSODs in 9 days: Hi, Starting in 21/12 and ending in 30/12 I had 3 different blue screens of death. Blue Screen view said this about them: 1.ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+595ec2 fffff805`4d600000fffff805`4e646000 0x01046000 0xc129b808 9/10/2072 2:39:36 PM 0x0000012b 2.ntoskrnl.exe...
  5. Windows 10 - 5 different BSODs in 3 days

Windows 10 - 5 different BSODs in 3 days: I have a laptop that I'm trying to fix for a friend, but after I reinstalled Windows 10 home it just keeps BSOD'ing. Windows 2004 build 19041.572 Here are 6 different BSODs almost all are unique errors: memory dumps - Google Drive I went ahead and set the min/max page file...
  6. Windows 10 - 5 different BSODs in 3 days

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 - 5 different BSODs in 3 days: I have a laptop that I'm trying to fix for a friend, but after I reinstalled Windows 10 home it just keeps BSOD'ing. Windows 2004 build 19041.572 Here are 6 different BSODs almost all are unique errors: memory dumps - Google Drive I went ahead and set the min/max page file...
  7. BSOD on 5 day old PC

BSOD on 5 day old PC: new pc with ssd and internal WD Blue 2tb (data) drive. Office 365 installed and a few associated apps. while reading a pdf got a bsod. i've attached the file. looking forward to hearing your opinions. thanks all. JAMIE310518-Tue_05_06_2018_125547_31.zip 111602
  8. 3 BSOD in a few days of MSI Apache PRO

3 BSOD in a few days of MSI Apache PRO: Just using my computer normal had 2 or 3 BSOD in the last days, I bought this new MSI Laptop expecting to perform great, and the only reason I didn't get so stressed is because you guys were always able to solve my BSOD in the past, I hope you can do this time too, Thank...
  9. 3 BSOD's in the last 3 days

3 BSOD's in the last 3 days: Hello, I've been getting BSOD's every day since 3 days ago. The first one had the "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" error, as well as the third one. The second one was the "IRQL_unexpected_variable" error. According to BlueScreenView, the 1st and 3rd BSOD's were caused by Ntoskrnl.exe, and...
  10. Random BSOD every 1-2 days on Windows 10 custom PC (3 years old)

Random BSOD every 1-2 days on Windows 10 custom PC (3 years old): Hey All, I've been getting a computer hang roughly every day for the past 3 days now and I'm not sure what's causing it. Seems to happen randomly while browsing the internet (Chrome) having various programs open (Visual Studio, Unity, etc.) and hasn't happened yet while...