Windows 10: BSOD "Kernel Data Inpage Error" after going into stand-by mode - new Acer Notebook, fresh...

Discus and support BSOD "Kernel Data Inpage Error" after going into stand-by mode - new Acer Notebook, fresh... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, got a new notebook yesterday, it's this model: Acer A515-54G-50F2 I freshly installed Windows 10 Home to get rid of the bloatware. Whenever I go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Markus_Geier, Mar 5, 2020.

1. BSOD "Kernel Data Inpage Error" after going into stand-by mode - new Acer Notebook, fresh...

Hi, got a new notebook yesterday, it's this model: Acer A515-54G-50F2

I freshly installed Windows 10 Home to get rid of the bloatware. Whenever I go into stand by modus or energy saver modus if that's what's called in english, I get a "KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR" or "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" bluescreen when I try to wake up the notebook. It boots normally afterwards.

I already checked the SSD and RAM for errors with the Windows tools, it all appears to be working fine, so I guess it must be a driver problem? I installed the newest nVidia GPU driver, the Intel chipset driver from the acer.com homepage, problem persists.

Here's the link to the minidumps:

https://uibkacat-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/markus_geier_student_uibk_ac_at/Ecjo87HTfhNMrnubZPYAhtsBMmlSWgMaFIJm3quL8FZHcw?e=UhkqiP

Thanks a lot in advance!

:)

Markus_Geier, Mar 5, 2020
  2. Allan Mej Win User

Kernel Data Inpage Error BSOD:

Hi Donovan,

Kernel Data Inpage Error BSOD indicates a bad sector on your Hard Drive, a virus, a Hard Disk error, or a failing RAM. To assist your issue, kindly answer these following questions:

• Have you made any changed to your PC prior to the issue?
    • When did this issue start happening?

Also, regarding finding and fixing BSOD errors, we recommend visiting this
    link

We'll be looking forward for your reply.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Mar 5, 2020
  3. Julie Ram Win User
    kernel data inpage error

Hi Bob,

The Windows 10 error Kernel Data Inpage Error refers to a missing or corrupt page of kernel data in a Windows page file. To help you in resolving this, I'd like to know more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Did you make any changes on your device prior to the issue?
    • What is the build and version of Windows currently installed? To check,
      Press & hold the Windows Key and press the R key. In the RUN dialog, type WINVER and press the Enter key
    • Do you any third-party security software installed?

In the meantime, I would suggest that you run the troubleshooting steps on this
    link to fix blue screen errors.

Do update us with the results.

Julie Ram, Mar 5, 2020
  4. AndyVaiyo Win User

BSOD "Kernel Data Inpage Error" after going into stand-by mode - new Acer Notebook, fresh...

Kernel Data Inpage Error

Hi,

I had posted a similar Kernel Data inpage error question in the Windows8 forum in 2014 under username Ap_lenovo8.

Same Lenovo laptop similar situation now.

2 yrs back I had a drastic reduction in inpage error incidences after removal of all other Anti virus software + updating to 8.1.

So recently the Lenovo fell off the table and had a flat crash, screen down from about 3 feet high.

Since then the incidences of kernel data inpage error have gone up and the pc is heavily unreliable. Latest is there has been a BSOD screen showing the error CRITICAL PROCESS_DIED

So, when I restarted the computer next time in SAFE mode, then it worked fine for several hours. However, the next attempt I tried safe mode with networking, then I got an App error.

Would really appreciate if someone could take the time out to analyse the dump files taken this week to see if these hold some clues to what might be causing the issues:

files after crash
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cahvrlezeowmbqa/
    files after bsod while running chkdsk

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zanc3i352nhrxaq/AAAw5_

For the moment, I just assume that this might have something to do with the laptop falling off the table.

Thanks for you assistance.

Best, Andy

AndyVaiyo, Mar 5, 2020
Thema:

BSOD "Kernel Data Inpage Error" after going into stand-by mode - new Acer Notebook, fresh...

1. BSOD "Kernel Data Inpage Error" after going into stand-by mode - new Acer Notebook, fresh... - Similar Threads - BSOD Kernel Data

2. "kernel data inpage error" bsod after overclock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "kernel data inpage error" bsod after overclock: ive begun to get a bsod after my pc being open for a little bit, this has started after i recently overclocked my computer, the error is in the title and my overclock specs are 3.20 ghz to 3.80 for cpu and 2133mhz to 3000mhz for ram and i upped the voltages a little bit too,...
  3. "kernel data inpage error" bsod after overclock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "kernel data inpage error" bsod after overclock: ive begun to get a bsod after my pc being open for a little bit, this has started after i recently overclocked my computer, the error is in the title and my overclock specs are 3.20 ghz to 3.80 for cpu and 2133mhz to 3000mhz for ram and i upped the voltages a little bit too,...
  4. "kernel data inpage error" bsod after overclock

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD Kernel Data Inpage Error

BSOD Kernel Data Inpage Error: I just got a BSOD and I think it might be msedge.exe but I'm not 100% sure since I don't know how to read the memory.dmp. Any help would be appreciated.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading...
  6. BSOD Kernel Data Inpage Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Kernel Data Inpage Error: I just got a BSOD and I think it might be msedge.exe but I'm not 100% sure since I don't know how to read the memory.dmp. Any help would be appreciated.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading...
  7. BSOD Kernel Data Inpage Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Kernel data inpage error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel data inpage error?: Hi everyone, When i play video games such as, "rust" or "dead by daylight" the game works fine, but right as i open google chrome my pc blue screens and says "Kernel data inpage error" I have 2 drives, C and F drive, the f drive randomly disappears on windows file explorer, I...
  9. Kernel Data Inpage Error

Kernel Data Inpage Error: I have the error mesage Kernel inpage data error on my pc. I have followed tutorials but none have worked. This error also makes my pc much slower and only allows me to login on safe mode. When i try to login on normal mode i press space on my lock screen and no bar appears...
  10. BSOD Kernel Data Inpage Error

BSOD Kernel Data Inpage Error: I got a bluescreen error that says I have Kernel Data Inpage error. Previously, I also had BSOD that is caused by memory management error and this has happen more than once. Looking at the reliability report: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎3/‎17/‎2020 3:22 PM...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kernel data inpage error yahoo