Windows 10: BSOD kernel error 41 BugcheckCode 292

Discus and support BSOD kernel error 41 BugcheckCode 292 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been having BSODs every now and then and this is the XML view of the most recent error code details. No problems with memory whenever I do a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HalvardHenriksen, Feb 7, 2021.

1. BSOD kernel error 41 BugcheckCode 292

I have been having BSODs every now and then and this is the XML view of the most recent error code details. No problems with memory whenever I do a memory test. i have stresstested both the CPU and the GPU for an hour with no errorcodes. im starting to think i might have a faulthy psu unit im not sure.

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

<System>

<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" />

<EventID>41</EventID>

<Version>8</Version>

<Level>1</Level>

<Task>63</Task>

<Opcode>0</Opcode>

<Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2021-02-07T12:31:30.8157121Z" />

<EventRecordID>1886</EventRecordID>

<Correlation />

<Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />

<Channel>System</Channel>

<Computer>DESKTOP-C2HU9DF</Computer>

<Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data Name="BugcheckCode">292</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data>

<Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>

<Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>

<Data Name="Checkpoint">0</Data>

<Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data>

<Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">0</Data>

<Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckInfoFromEFI">true</Data>

<Data Name="CheckpointStatus">0</Data>

<Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceIdV2">0</Data>

<Data Name="LongPowerButtonPressDetected">false</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

:)

HalvardHenriksen, Feb 7, 2021

2. Kernel-Power event id 41. BugcheckCode 0

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    2. Is this issue specific while playing a particular game?
    3. Which edition of Windows are you currently using?

A Kernel Power Event 41 can occur in the following scenarios.

Scenario 1: The computer restarts, and there is a Stop error BugcheckCode in the event data.

Scenario 2: The computer is shut down by pressing and holding the power button.

Scenario 3: The system randomly restarts and no Stop error BugcheckCode is listed, or the computer is completely unresponsive (hard hang).

I suggest you refer the article on Kernel
    Power Event ID 41
    and follow the steps for the scenario that is causing this error on your PC.

Additionally, you can refer the article on Windows
    Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in Windows

and check if that helps.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Feb 7, 2021
  3. BSOD kernel error 41 BugcheckCode 292

I have been having BSODs every now and then on my laptop. Have run vendor's tests on hardware (processor, memory, HDD) - no problems found. Searched for solutions on the internet, tried a few tweaks - nothing helped. Still having this BSODs on irregular
    intervals. Below is today's error code details:

- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

- <System>

<Provider
    Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331C3B3A-2005-44C2-AC5E-77220C37D6B4}" />

<EventID>41</EventID>

<Version>4</Version>

<Level>1</Level>

<Task>63</Task>

<Opcode>0</Opcode>

<Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>

<TimeCreated
    SystemTime="2017-01-19T10:08:58.058244100Z" />

<EventRecordID>10858</EventRecordID>

<Correlation
    />

<Execution
    ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />

<Channel>System</Channel>

<Computer>Nazar</Computer>

<Security
    UserID="S-1-5-18" />

</System>

- <EventData>

<Data Name="BugcheckCode">292</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0x4</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0xffff928ac83e7038</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data>

<Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>

<Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>

<Data Name="Checkpoint">0</Data>

<Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data>

<Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">4</Data>

<Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

LevadaSoft, Feb 7, 2021
  4. axe0 Win User

BSOD kernel error 41 BugcheckCode 292

BSOD Kernel-Power 41, BugcheckCode 10

Hi LeLedg,

Welcome to 10Forums.

This will explain the lack of dumps.

BSOD kernel error 41 BugcheckCode 292 [​IMG]

There do not seem to be any other records about any crashes. For now, we have to wait until another crash occurs hoping it will save a dump file.

If you want to do something meanwhile, I would suggest to temporarily revert the overclock. Even though you have stress-tested the overclock to ensure stability, there's no way those tests guarantee stability in every possible situation.
    Whenever we suspect a hardware issue with the GPU or CPU, for example, we suggest the same (or similar) tests to test the stability but we are aware of the limits of those tests. To be sure the overclock is not causing any problems, regardless of the tests it's been put through, I suggest reverting the overclock while troubleshooting.

axe0, Feb 7, 2021
Thema:

BSOD kernel error 41 BugcheckCode 292

1. BSOD kernel error 41 BugcheckCode 292 - Similar Threads - BSOD kernel error

2. Event 41, Kernel-Power Bugcheckcode 292

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event 41, Kernel-Power Bugcheckcode 292: My computer has started randomly started shutting down without any warning. I've had this happen in the past, and it was such a headache that I figured I'd come straight here and see if someone could help me figure it out. This is the event according to my event viewer:-...
  3. Kernel Power 41 BugCheckCode 292

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel Power 41 BugCheckCode 292: Recently my pc has been BSOD-ing constantly from either bootup or randomly when playing games.I need help Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 7/27/2022 5:06:26 PM Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords: 70368744177664,2 User: SYSTEM...
  4. BSOD kernel error 41 BugcheckCode 292

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD kernel error 41 BugcheckCode 292: Every so often I keep getting a BSOD when playing games and can't find the reason why it happens. I checked my cooler and it's keeping it around 50 -60c under load, I have changed my ram and can't seem to find what the issue is. I have uploaded a link to the minidump file...
  5. BSOD kernel error 41 BugcheckCode 292

BSOD kernel error 41 BugcheckCode 292: Every so often I keep getting a BSOD when playing games and can't find the reason why it happens. I checked my cooler and it's keeping it around 50 -60c under load, I have changed my ram and can't seem to find what the issue is. I have uploaded a link to the minidump file...
  6. BSOD kernel error 41 BugcheckCode 292

7. Kernel-Powe 41 BugcheckCode 292

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel-Powe 41 BugcheckCode 292: Hi,I've encountered a problem after upgrading win 10 to 11 last night. My PC shuts down constantly, with no blue screen - it freezes and shuts down itself. Previously ive had problems with WHEA blue screen, but it seems to have passed, after ive discovered that 3200 mhz RAM...
  8. Kernel-Powe 41 BugcheckCode 292

Kernel-Powe 41 BugcheckCode 292: Hi,I've encountered a problem after upgrading win 10 to 11 last night. My PC shuts down constantly, with no blue screen - it freezes and shuts down itself. Previously ive had problems with WHEA blue screen, but it seems to have passed, after ive discovered that 3200 mhz RAM...
  9. BSOD kernel error 41 BugcheckCode 292

BSOD kernel error 41 BugcheckCode 292: Hello, I'm having trouble with my new computer and running out of idea to fix it. While playing at some games, I'm having crash without BSOD. My screen freezes and become almost black. After a couple of seconds, computer restarts. It doesn't happen in every game. For example,...
  10. BSOD Kernel-Power Event 41 BugcheckCode 292

BSOD Kernel-Power Event 41 BugcheckCode 292: Hi, I have been getting BSOD errors for the last 2 weeks and they have started getting more frequent by the day. 14 in the last 4 days. I have a laptop which I have started using with an external monitor, keyboard and a mouse Without issues for more than 2 months now. The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kernel power 41 error bugcheckcode 292

2. event id 41 bugcheck cofe 292