Windows 10: BSOD + Kernel-Power event ID 41 + Display event ID 4101

Discus and support BSOD + Kernel-Power event ID 41 + Display event ID 4101 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I have recently upgraded a lot of parts in my computer, so it's hard to pinpoint exactly where the fault lies. I get multiple event ID errors... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OleDahl2, Feb 5, 2021.

1. OleDahl2 Win User

BSOD + Kernel-Power event ID 41 + Display event ID 4101

Hello

I have recently upgraded a lot of parts in my computer, so it's hard to pinpoint exactly where the fault lies. I get multiple event ID errors in the system logs that makes me concerned.

Here's what happens; Sometimes my screen goes black for 10-20 seconds. This happens randomly, and I have not found a pattern to it. When this happens I get Evend ID 4101 in the event viewer Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

Sometimes I also get random BSOD's, where the bluescreen message reads "kmode exception not handled", and event ID 41 in the event viewer The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

I have tried using DDU to completely uninstall my graphics drivers, and then reinstalling them using the official Nvidia driver installers. This didn't work.

I have tried scanning the system with sfc /scannow several times, no integrity violations were found.

I have tried using a RAM checking software to scan my RAM for issues, but the readings said my RAM wasn't faulty.

Malwarebytes can't find any malware or other virus.

Current system specifications:

MSI z490 gaming plus

GALAX RTX 3080 SG 1-click OC

G.Skill trident z rgb 3600 16gbx2

Intel core i9-10900k

Corsair CX750M 750W

Running w10 pro 64bit

I have recently changed out all of the parts so that's why I'm at a loss here. If I had just changed out one part it would be obvious that the new part was faulty, but here it could be any of those parts. I don't have any spare parts that I can use, so testing them one by one is hard for me.

As I said, these crashes and errors are completely random, and my computer can handle extreme load without any of it happening. Sometimes it happens when watching movies, sometimes it happens when browsing Chrome, and sometimes it happens when I do absolutely nothing just idle at desktop.

Here are some dump files: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JQ8WzejMzLnEZsl2hf83jsBJ7PmGE1uH/view?usp=sharing

:)

OleDahl2, Feb 5, 2021

2. Kernel-Power event id 41. BugcheckCode 0

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    2. Is this issue specific while playing a particular game?
    3. Which edition of Windows are you currently using?

A Kernel Power Event 41 can occur in the following scenarios.

Scenario 1: The computer restarts, and there is a Stop error BugcheckCode in the event data.

Scenario 2: The computer is shut down by pressing and holding the power button.

Scenario 3: The system randomly restarts and no Stop error BugcheckCode is listed, or the computer is completely unresponsive (hard hang).

I suggest you refer the article on Kernel
    Power Event ID 41
    and follow the steps for the scenario that is causing this error on your PC.

Additionally, you can refer the article on Windows
    Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in Windows

and check if that helps.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Feb 5, 2021
  3. Kernel-Power Event ID 41 Task 63

Hello,

The kernel power event ID 41 error may happen when the computer is shut down, or it restarts unexpectedly.

To help resolve your concern, kindly follow the steps created by Nyima Yonten on this

Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Raymond Ave, Feb 5, 2021
  4. BSOD + Kernel-Power event ID 41 + Display event ID 4101

BSOD- event id:41, Kernel-Power

Thanks Amir. It can in rare circumstances - usually there is a BSOD which displays diagnostics information if the AV is at fault. If it is event ID 41, the computer just restarts without any explaination.

Keep me posted on the progress.

Sumit (Volunteer Moderator), Feb 5, 2021
Thema:

BSOD + Kernel-Power event ID 41 + Display event ID 4101

1. BSOD + Kernel-Power event ID 41 + Display event ID 4101 - Similar Threads - BSOD Kernel Power

2. BSOD Kernel Power Event ID 41

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Kernel Power Event ID 41: ACPI thermal zone \_TZ.THRM has been enumerated. _PSV = 383K _TC1 = 4 _TC2 = 3 _TSP = 10000ms _AC0 = 333K...
  3. Kernel-Power Event ID 41 BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel-Power Event ID 41 BSOD: Hello,I have a problem with Lattepanda V1 with Windows 10 Home. I have an application that I have to run 24/7 without fail by running this I am facing this restart of Lattepanda when I check the log I found the critical error for the windows as mentioned in the log. Does...
  4. Kernel-Power Event ID 41 BSOD

Kernel-Power Event ID 41 BSOD: Hello,I have a problem with Lattepanda V1 with Windows 10 Home. I have an application that I have to run 24/7 without fail by running this I am facing this restart of Lattepanda when I check the log I found the critical error for the windows as mentioned in the log. Does...
  5. BSOD Event ID 41 Kernel-Power

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Event ID 41 Kernel-Power: BugcheckCode299BugcheckParameter10xffffffffc00002c4BugcheckParameter20xd4dBugcheckParameter30x221355a7030BugcheckParameter40xffffc580116f8000minidump:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hyjniPbchvCCSkrnw3SEtjxz0c8HPY39/view?usp=sharingplease help...
  6. BSOD Event ID 41 Kernel-Power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Event ID 41 Kernel-Power: BugcheckCode299BugcheckParameter10xffffffffc00002c4BugcheckParameter20xd4dBugcheckParameter30x221355a7030BugcheckParameter40xffffc580116f8000minidump:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hyjniPbchvCCSkrnw3SEtjxz0c8HPY39/view?usp=sharingplease help...
  7. BSOD Event ID 41 Kernel-Power

8. BSOD - Kernel Power Event ID 41

BSOD - Kernel Power Event ID 41: My PC will freeze up when I am playing a computer game and my GPU fans will spin loud and fast. I am not presented with a BSOD but in order to get back control of my PC, I am forced to do a hard reboot. I am on the lastest drivers for my graphics card. Here is my dump file...
  9. BSOD- event id:41, Kernel-Power

BSOD- event id:41, Kernel-Power: Hi, I am getting blue screen of death for 3 day every 20-30 minutes. in event viewer it is event id:41, Kernel-Power. Has installed fresh windows also. no difference. this is the detail: -System -Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power [ Guid]...
  10. Kernel-Power Event ID 41 BSOD

Kernel-Power Event ID 41 BSOD: Not sure why this happened. I've gotten this BSOD around 4 times, and all four times I remember using chrome with a lot of tabs open (High ram usage) as well as watching a video. Idk how to give info about my system, or any data on the crash. Any help would be greatly...