Windows 10: BSOD, Kernel-Power

Discus and support BSOD, Kernel-Power in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, i am getting BSOD after about 10-40 min of gaming or 1-4 hours of surfing internet. I have aready run the sfc /scannow command several times and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Henrik33, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Henrik33 Win User

BSOD, Kernel-Power

Hi,

i am getting BSOD after about 10-40 min of gaming or 1-4 hours of surfing internet. I have aready run the sfc /scannow command several times and removed all of my overclocks, but still no effect. Running latest windows 10 version. If i look from event log and critical its always Kernel-power, Event ID:41 and Keywords: (70368744177664),(2)

Thanks

link to mini dmp file

:)

Henrik33, Dec 5, 2018

2. restart and kernel-power event

Hi,

The kernel power event ID 41 error occurs when the computer is shut down, or it restarts unexpectedly. When a computer that is running Windows starts, a check is performed to determine whether the computer was shut down cleanly. If the computer was not shut
    down cleanly, a Kernel Power Event 41 message is generated.

Try this, see if it works for you:

• Go to "Settings"
    • Select "System"
    • Select "Power and Sleep"
    • Select "Additional Power Settings"
    • Select "Choose what the power buttons do"
    • Select "Change settings currently available"
    • Ensure that "Turn on fast start up" is deselected (unticked)
    • Click on "Save Changes"

Restart your computer after performing the steps.

Let us know if the above steps resolved the issue.

Venancio Khu, Dec 5, 2018
  3. BSOD / Kernel Power

Hello, I'm having some problems with BSODs with the kernel power error (event ID 41)

This error also caught my attention too : "the system was restricted to a periodic pulse"

I have looked for errors in memory, and everything is ok, I have also done cleaning the computer, but still giving these mistakes ... I hope it's not hardware ...

thanks in advance.

Sorry for bad english, I dont speak english very much...

Here are my memory dump files:

Minidump

RenanAssis_905, Dec 5, 2018
  4. BSOD, Kernel-Power

BSOD - Kernel Security Check Failure

Hi Ashton,

There's a lot of reason for booting in to a BSOD, like problems with the driver for your display adapter or the
    video output is being sent to an unexpected port. KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE error is usually caused by Memory or Driver incompatibility issues or corruption of system data.
    In order for us to efficiently assist you, we just have few questions for you:

• Were there any changes made to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD, Kernel-Power

1. BSOD, Kernel-Power - Similar Threads - BSOD Kernel Power

2. BSoD -Kernel Power 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD -Kernel Power 41: My system suddenly shuts down. No problem with overheating, ram etc I think it is my mobo cause i changed my power supply. Also this happens when i start Blustacks.My logs are on the following public link...
  3. Kernel Power BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel Power BSOD: -System -Provider[ Name]Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power[ Guid]{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}EventID41Version8Level1Task63Opcode0Keywords0x8000400000000002-TimeCreated[ SystemTime]2022-04-28T18:02:15.4514576ZEventRecordID251051Correlation-Execution[ ProcessID]4[...
  4. Kernel Power BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel Power BSOD: -System -Provider[ Name]Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power[ Guid]{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}EventID41Version8Level1Task63Opcode0Keywords0x8000400000000002-TimeCreated[ SystemTime]2022-04-28T18:02:15.4514576ZEventRecordID251051Correlation-Execution[ ProcessID]4[...
  5. Kernel Power BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. BSOD / Kernel Power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD / Kernel Power: Has some BSODs once every few months last year and have now finally started looking into them just in case it happens again. They were all BSODs with the kernel power error event ID41. So based on what I read on the forums I did a driver verifier run in which it did crash a...
  7. BSOD / Kernel Power

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD / Kernel Power: Has some BSODs once every few months last year and have now finally started looking into them just in case it happens again. They were all BSODs with the kernel power error event ID41. So based on what I read on the forums I did a driver verifier run in which it did crash a...
  8. BSOD / Kernel Power

9. BSOD Kernel-Power 41

BSOD Kernel-Power 41: This started when i had clean install windows 10 a few weeks ago where laptop randomly BSOD and reboot it self, i find this in event viewer: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power"...
  10. BSOD Kernel-Power 41

BSOD Kernel-Power 41: Hi, I've been experiencing random BSOD's, can't tell what is causing it: Mostly under BugCheckcode 10 and 80. Any thoughts? I did not add any hardware or new drivers recently......

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bsod and kernel power