Windows 10: BSOD Kernel_mode_heap_corruprion

Discus and support BSOD Kernel_mode_heap_corruprion in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been plagued with this problem for weeks now. I have applied all the suggestions made by various individuals and MS. I have rebuilt the syetm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DerekReeves, Nov 16, 2019.

1. BSOD Kernel_mode_heap_corruprion

I have been plagued with this problem for weeks now. I have applied all the suggestions made by various individuals and MS. I have rebuilt the syetm entire. I had thought I identified the cause - Edge browser, Ethernet card but the problem remains.

I am at my wits end and feel I want to dump my windows installation altogether.

There must be a solution but it seems to elude everyone.

Help please

:)

DerekReeves, Nov 16, 2019

2. BSOD Kernel_mode_heap_corruprion

All of the dump point to as usual tcpip.sys - the fact that you say you added a PCIe network card makes it stronger to assume the crash reason revolves around this.

Did the crashes start after adding card or you had issues since a long time?

Secondly, have you disabled Ethernet after adding PCIe(the one on the motherboard)?

I suggest not to reinstall Windows as you have done it once - usually if a BSOD happens after a reinstall it probably points a hardware problem.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), May 27, 2020
  3. BSOD Kernel_mode_heap_corruprion

Sumit

Did not have the BSOD until after the Network Card was added but not immediately. I had thought the onboard Ethernet might have been my network problems - hence the card. This all suggests to me that it is a motherboard problem and it might be better to
    have a barebones unit to replace the existing one.

Taking you other points, no I did not disable the onboard Ethernet. Perhaps that was where I made a mistake. Would it be worth trying the new PCIe card again with a disabled motherboard connection.

Thanks for the advice on a rebuild. I hate going through that unnecessarily with all the software problems. Just as well that I have a second PC available!

I will close this for now but may come back later if that is OK.

Thanks for your help.

Derek

DerekReeves, May 27, 2020
  4. BSOD Kernel_mode_heap_corruprion

BSOD Kernel_mode_heap_corruprion

Just checking in, Derek. Have BSODs stopped?

Sumit (Independent Advisor), May 27, 2020
Thema:

BSOD Kernel_mode_heap_corruprion

1. BSOD Kernel_mode_heap_corruprion - Similar Threads - BSOD Kernel_mode_heap_corruprion

2. BSOD please help , caused by ntoskrnl.exe, PSHED.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD please help , caused by ntoskrnl.exe, PSHED.dll: Hello, My laptop shows BSOD again and again after several minutes or sometimes frequently.I used the BSODViewer to identify what is causing the error and found that ntoskrnl.exe, PSHED.dll are causing the error. I saw many posts stating this could be a driver issue, so I went...
  3. BSOD please help , caused by ntoskrnl.exe, PSHED.dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD please help , caused by ntoskrnl.exe, PSHED.dll: Hello, My laptop shows BSOD again and again after several minutes or sometimes frequently.I used the BSODViewer to identify what is causing the error and found that ntoskrnl.exe, PSHED.dll are causing the error. I saw many posts stating this could be a driver issue, so I went...
  4. BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101 What am I missing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101 What am I missing?: I9-12900k308032 Gigs of RAMWhenever my CPU load gets to a certain point, I'm getting BSOD consistently. Can't play a game for more than a few minutes. CPU stress test blue screens everytime. All of my temps are normal.I ran memtest86 this morning and had no errors.I clean...
  5. BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101 What am I missing?

BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101 What am I missing?: I9-12900k308032 Gigs of RAMWhenever my CPU load gets to a certain point, I'm getting BSOD consistently. Can't play a game for more than a few minutes. CPU stress test blue screens everytime. All of my temps are normal.I ran memtest86 this morning and had no errors.I clean...
  6. BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101 What am I missing?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD and sometime crashing when laptop goes to sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and sometime crashing when laptop goes to sleep mode: One time the laptop stoped responding when it was off that I had to wait till the battery drained of power to start I thought this was the end of it but now every time the laptop goes to sleep it take so long to start and then give me BSOD and crash and start the windows...
  8. BSOD and sometime crashing when laptop goes to sleep mode

BSOD and sometime crashing when laptop goes to sleep mode: One time the laptop stoped responding when it was off that I had to wait till the battery drained of power to start I thought this was the end of it but now every time the laptop goes to sleep it take so long to start and then give me BSOD and crash and start the windows...
  9. Unexpected kernell mode BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected kernell mode BSOD: Hi, After the latest Windows update, I´ve been experiencing multiple BSODs with an Unexpected kernel mode trap error. I´ve experienced a couple of shutdowns with the same message in the past, but never that many in a row. Can anyone read my minidump files, as the computer is...
  10. Unexpected kernell mode BSOD

Unexpected kernell mode BSOD: Hi, After the latest Windows update, I´ve been experiencing multiple BSODs with an Unexpected kernel mode trap error. I´ve experienced a couple of shutdowns with the same message in the past, but never that many in a row. Can anyone read my minidump files, as the computer is...