Windows 10: BSOD KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

Discus and support BSOD KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Can anyone help me out here to solve this blue screen stop code in Windows 10 home? I recently got multiple minidump files and used the WinDbg app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ChristopheBigué, Dec 31, 2020.

1. BSOD KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

Can anyone help me out here to solve this blue screen stop code in Windows 10 home?

I recently got multiple minidump files and used the WinDbg app from microsoft to debug but I’m not sure how to interpret it. Can anyone help me? It would be greatly appreciated. I will link a zip file containing all the minidumps through a OneDrive link.

This problem is happening on a fresh install of Windows on my new computer. For some Reason, during the installation of Windows I encountered a lot of problems and with the majority of BSOD happening Under sustained load on my m.2 SSD during data transfer from my old drive, I assumed it was a problem with the SSD, but I can’t manage to even analyse it without BSOD...

I also encounter problems like programs for exemple Google Chrome closing with no apparent reason without the SSD being under any apparent task, so now I’m not sure if the problem is really the SSD or maybe the RAM.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ag92sVsDmOF82Gz9qKwu1QAgbmfS?e=GG1SOB

Thank you a lot,

Chris

:)

ChristopheBigué, Dec 31, 2020
  2. Sara7984 Win User

KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION (13a)

Can anyone help me out here to solve this blue screen stop code in Windows 10 home?

I recently got two minidump files and used the WinDbg app from microsoft to debug.

This is what I got for one of the .dmp file

IMAGE_NAME: dxgmms2.sys

another one,

IMAGE_NAME: Pool_Corruption

Thank you,

S

Sara7984, Dec 31, 2020
  3. Thagstrom Win User
    BSOD Kernel_mode_heap_corruption

Hello! I am an Independent Advisor, I would love to help you out!

The error you are getting is: KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION (13a)

Do you use ccleaner or another program by piriform? I would recommend to fully uninstall that program at least for now.

After uninstalling and restarting do you still get a bluescreen? If so can you upload the newest dump file for me to look at?

Does the blue screen usually happen at a certain time or while using a certain app usually?

Thagstrom, Dec 31, 2020
  4. BSOD KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

BSOD Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption

A. Analysis Results

File Name: 080219-5093-01.dmp

IMAGE_NAME: TplinkUDSMBus.sys

B. Third Party Drivers

TplinkUDSMBus.sys - TP Link

Driver date - Fri Sep 21 07:17:23 2012

C. Recommendations

A. Create a system restore point so that if something wrong happens you can revert.

Type restore point in Cortana Search > Create a Restore point > Check whether against your drive, Protection is ON or not. If not ON, click Configure button below to Make it ON > Now press Create to create a restore point

B. See if you have got updated driver for TP link as this is around 7 years old. If you don't have an updated driver, you should uninstall TP Link.

Vijay_Verma, Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

BSOD KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

1. BSOD KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a - Similar Threads - BSOD KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

2. KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a: Hi all, A few months ago, my pc started to crash randomly when I play games on it. It would either restart or just freeze completely, needing me to manually restart. It runs fine when not playing anything.At first I though maybe the pc overheated, but after monitoring temps...
  3. BSOD KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a: My PC just rebooted at start up. When analysing the memory.dmp file it stated KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a as the error. Earlier this week I also had a BSOD with a KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR 7a error. I have made no changes to the hardware or drivers of my PC recently.A...
  4. BSOD KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a: My PC just rebooted at start up. When analysing the memory.dmp file it stated KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a as the error. Earlier this week I also had a BSOD with a KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR 7a error. I have made no changes to the hardware or drivers of my PC recently.A...
  5. BSOD KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. BSOD - KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a: I got a BSOD with the following subject: KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a.I got a new ram, a few days ago, but i did a memtestwindows before and nothing seemed wrong.Got the BSOD while playing a game.Here is what WhoCrashed tells me about the minidumps:On Tue 11/10/2022...
  7. BSOD - KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a: I got a BSOD with the following subject: KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a.I got a new ram, a few days ago, but i did a memtestwindows before and nothing seemed wrong.Got the BSOD while playing a game.Here is what WhoCrashed tells me about the minidumps:On Tue 11/10/2022...
  8. BSOD - KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

9. BSOD - KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

BSOD - KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a: Hi, I have problem with recurring BSOD's. I've tried to find solution in the web, but I've had no luck.So, here is the link to few mini dumps. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkWXOL8Aff0n1QmqS-eNXhM-C0fC?e=Qt08CyI analysed one of it, but I don't find there anything special. I hope you...
  10. KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION (13a)

KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION (13a): Can anyone help me out here to solve this blue screen stop code in Windows 10 home? I recently got two minidump files and used the WinDbg app from microsoft to debug. This is what I got for one of the .dmp file KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION (13a) IMAGE_NAME: dxgmms2.sys...