Windows 10: BSOD Kernel_mode_heap_corruption

Discus and support BSOD Kernel_mode_heap_corruption in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I continue to be plagued with BSOD with no immediate solution. Help please. Screen dump as below:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DerekReeves, Nov 25, 2019.

1. BSOD Kernel_mode_heap_corruption

I continue to be plagued with BSOD with no immediate solution.

Help please.

Screen dump as below:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsKZX5oDjAcWg9dioi5uBOlG64j0EA?e=keGbzm

:)

DerekReeves, Nov 25, 2019
  2. EgoAlter1 Win User

Error: kernel_mode_heap_corruption that leads to BSOD

I got a problem: kernel_mode_heap_corruption that leads to BSOD.

Here is the info

kernel_mode_heap_corruption

EgoAlter1, Nov 25, 2019
  3. Arron000 Win User
    if i factory reset would this stop a bsod error code KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION

if i factory reset would this stop a bsod error code KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION

Arron000, Nov 25, 2019
  4. ihh1948 Win User

BSOD Kernel_mode_heap_corruption

BSOD error on Windows 10.

Hello Sandeep,

In response to your questions:

1. No
    2. Laptop Asus N76V
    3. KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION
    I did not literally follow the steps in the "Troubleshoot" article, but by now, after first turning them off for a while, I completely uninstalled both Bullguard and Malwarebytes (using Revo Uninstaller).

I get a system warning that no security is running, but when I check, it appears that Windows Defender is running fine!

Plus, since the BSOD on 29 March (23.39 hrs), no new BSOD's...

Thx,

Harm

ihh1948, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

BSOD Kernel_mode_heap_corruption

1. BSOD Kernel_mode_heap_corruption - Similar Threads - BSOD Kernel_mode_heap_corruption

2. BSOD KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION from ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION from ntoskrnl.exe: Below is the dropbox for the most recent dmp file.https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/lncklk8xlkubw3nv7zr6h/010324-13968-01.zip?rlkey=154ivwgj53tou287rsrdx36mr&dl=0This BSOD has happened three times now, after the second I reinstalled NVIDIA drivers via Display Driver Uninstaller...
  3. BSOD KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION from ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION from ntoskrnl.exe: Below is the dropbox for the most recent dmp file.https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/lncklk8xlkubw3nv7zr6h/010324-13968-01.zip?rlkey=154ivwgj53tou287rsrdx36mr&dl=0This BSOD has happened three times now, after the second I reinstalled NVIDIA drivers via Display Driver Uninstaller...
  4. BSOD KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a: My PC just rebooted at start up. When analysing the memory.dmp file it stated KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a as the error. Earlier this week I also had a BSOD with a KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR 7a error. I have made no changes to the hardware or drivers of my PC recently.A...
  5. BSOD KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

BSOD KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a: My PC just rebooted at start up. When analysing the memory.dmp file it stated KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a as the error. Earlier this week I also had a BSOD with a KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR 7a error. I have made no changes to the hardware or drivers of my PC recently.A...
  6. BSOD KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD - KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a: I got a BSOD with the following subject: KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a.I got a new ram, a few days ago, but i did a memtestwindows before and nothing seemed wrong.Got the BSOD while playing a game.Here is what WhoCrashed tells me about the minidumps:On Tue 11/10/2022...
  8. BSOD - KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

BSOD - KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a: I got a BSOD with the following subject: KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a.I got a new ram, a few days ago, but i did a memtestwindows before and nothing seemed wrong.Got the BSOD while playing a game.Here is what WhoCrashed tells me about the minidumps:On Tue 11/10/2022...
  9. BSOD - KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. BSOD KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION

BSOD KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION: I keep getting a blue screen crash every 30 minutes or so and when I open event viewer, I always see a critical error event id: 41 and it always occurs in correlation to the time of the crash....